Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do normies consider 30 to be the "over" age? It's SO much younger in reality

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I seriously don't get this at all. Why 30? 30 is ANCIENT. By that age, if you are one of the lucky ones the chances are you STILL will have probably workceled for at least 5 years. Why do people consider 30 to be the "worst" birthday? I legitimately 100% thought 20 was the worst birthday, the first "over" one.

You're still in college at 20. You can't even drink at 20. Plenty of time to have sex.

because normies when they turn 21 can legally drink and they look forward to their 20's as young partying adults

the 30s are the 20s for incels. This is the age where we look forward to so we can moneymaxx and maybe even ascend.

Do they? I thought they coped with the men age like wine theory. I'd assume it'd be more like 50 for them lol

THings don't get better with age. Most people age like shit. Some guys will look good in their thirties, even fewer in their fourties

because they think their life right now will be the best of their lives (21-29)
our lives are fucking terrible compared to them so it doesn't matter what age we are, copes will be less alleviating and we will be uglier, but were are already incels so not like it matters

THings don't get better with age. Most people age like shit. Some guys will look good in their thirties, even fewer in their fourties
100%. Especially if you're white. By 23 most people can already start to see themselves aging, smile lines starting to form...It's so fucking over lmao.

Bluepill cope. If you missed teen love its over

I have to agree with this..By far far far, highschool is your best chance.

College was unimaginably harder than highschool. Now you are competing against thousands of adult men, including men who have had live in girlfriends.

every decade it seems to get worse im approaching 40 and it is not getting better

College was unimaginably harder than highschool. Now you are competing against thousands of adult men, including men who have had live in girlfriends.
Extremely brutal ngl. Anyone who thinks they can ascend after high school is extremely delusional

Yep, neurotypicals pretty much always have their first love in high school. Like you said in college you are competing against actual men who are better looking, have higher sex drives, and are just far more experienced and numerous.

It's more than just even that lmao, with the instagram age you're competing against local CELEBRITIES. Good fucking luck being on her mind when she is a click away from a wild orgy with a local football team of Chads.

Yep, neurotypicals pretty much always have their first love in high school. Like you said in college you are competing against actual men who are better looking, have higher sex drives, and are just far more experienced and numerous.

It's more than just even that lmao, with the instagram age you're competing against local CELEBRITIES. Good fucking luck being on her mind when she is a click away from a wild orgy with a local football team of Chads.

Ya if at college you could compete against highschool boys I would give some incels a chance through years of self-improvement. But its actual experienced adult men in college who are the new competition.

And low tier NT-normies compete extremely hard in college, especially those who weren't successful in highschool.

Probably now girls don't even want to be seen in a picture with an incel, because it could be made public.

Cause it’s horrible to be old
every decade it seems to get worse im approaching 40 and it is not getting better
gotta get that glock boyo

Everyone drinks before 20
Still blows my mind that Americels can't legally lmfao, what the fuck is that, in the UK even some incels have fake IDs JUST to buy alcohol to get drunk alone at like 16.

It was over at birth.

Still blows my mind that Americels can't legally lmfao, what the fuck is that, in the UK even some incels have fake IDs JUST to buy alcohol to get drunk alone at like 16.

Americans have fake IDs to drink as teenagers too, but in both cases it's illegal.

Absolutely agree. There really is no point living past 20. If you happen to Chad you can just pump and dump teen girls while you're a teen as well and after that no matter who you are you're gonna live a shitty life working and "improving" everyday. Suck my dick. I'm dying soon.

Over is when "too old" for stupid picky ageist teen girls

I seriously don't get this at all. Why 30? 30 is ANCIENT. By that age, if you are one of the lucky ones the chances are you STILL will have probably workceled for at least 5 years. Why do people consider 30 to be the "worst" birthday? I legitimately 100% thought 20 was the worst birthday, the first "over" one.
24 you feel that you stop being "very young" and 26 you are on the wrong side of your 20's so i think the "over" birthday will be my next birthday

I think the cut is 25. At that age i'm gonna be a balding faggot

It's the age where friendships and social circles really start to fall away, people get married and have children, and life becomes one long sequence of responsibilities.

You can tell if it's over or not by the time you're 16. Change my mind.

It's the age where friendships and social circles really start to fall away, people get married and have children, and life becomes one long sequence of responsibilities.

Life becomes one long sequence of wage slaving, divorce lawsuits and economical problems.

Based, high school is the only place were physical flaws can be somewhat forgiven, the emo Chad-lite with gapped teeth has chance, the tall normie with crooked nose has a chance while in college it's Chad or nothing, females who used to date average and below average guys in HS are now chasing after Chad and Chad only.

In highschool all the women in my class were sexually active, had boyfriends and exes, and talked about their sexual experiences. The attractive men had girlfriends, my ugly friends and I were still single virgins. All of my friends from highschool are today in relationships or married, all betabuxes. Most of them having no more than one sexual partner, their wifes.
If you were still sexless in highschool your only chance is betabuxxing