Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies like Rick and Morty so much?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's just a shitty cartoon, even Family guy is more fun kek

Yeah I mean idk. It's alright. That's about it. It's a 5-6/10 show.

But yeah its arguably pretty lame. And the newest season was absolute trash

When I found out about it years ago I wanted give it a try but I couldn't stand. it's fucking brainless show

Being a spanishcel= Not enough moor to be a muslimcel, not enough white to be a whitecel

Kek. So true.

Couldn't tell you, I've never even watched it.

Of the tons of garbage available it's one of the better stuff. The bar is simply to low.

63d.gif

I only watched one episode of it, have to admit it was quit funny at certain times, but nothing i would ever obsess over tbh.

I think its mostly hated because of its fanbase.

I only watched one episode of it, have to admit it was quit funny at certain times, but nothing i would ever obsess over tbh.
That's pretty much exactly how I feel. Except I've seen it all

Never watched this, is it worth it?

Same , I would just prefer to watch Family Guy.

Never watched this, is it worth it?
It's mildly enjoyable, if you watch one episode and don't like, then don't bother because they're all more or less the same in style

I watched the first one or two episodes, didn’t like it that much. Guess it’s just made for soys.

I watched the first episode and it was fucking garbage. Its obviously made for kids, the plot and dialogues are not much different from your average cartoon network/discovery kids show

Yeah I don’t like it either. I thought i was the only one

Same reason people join "I fucking love science" groups on Facebook, they think it's a sign of intelligence.

Family Guy is trash, Rick and Morty is much better.

Season6

I have a busy day today lads.

It's just a shitty cartoon, even Family guy is more fun kek
WATCH BREAKING BAD, OR PEAKY BLINDERS OR SOPRANOS OR SEASONS 1-5 OF WALKING DEAD IN VIDEOGAME FUCKING LOW T NIGGER MILEY CYRUS JEW LOVING SPICS (IN VIDEOGAME)

First two seasons were ok, then they went stale and last what I saw was such a trash that I stopped watching.

Family Guy is trash, Rick and Morty is much better.

View attachment 653192

I have a busy day today lads.
Bruh isn't the first cartoon for pre-schoolers? I mean I like cartoons too but that's even too much it's like watching Peppa Pig or Teletubbies :worryfeels:

Bruh isn't the first cartoon for pre-schoolers? I mean I like cartoons too but that's even too much it's like watching Peppa Pig or Teletubbies :worryfeels:

A lot of shows that yeah are targeted at preschoolers as their cash cow still are done nicely and have an elegant appeal to men with open hearts.

Sometimes I just need some wholesome shit to calm me down, doesn't mean I have a pre-literacy brain.

A lot of shows that yeah are targeted at preschoolers as their cash cow still are done nicely and have an elegant appeal to men with open hearts.

View attachment 653218

Sometimes I just need some wholesome shit to calm me down, doesn't mean I have a pre-literacy brain.
Okay I admit it that was wholesome and cute and a good lesson for kids. But still I don't think I would watch the entire show.

Okay I admit it that was wholesome and cute and a good lesson for kids. But still I don't think I would watch the entire show.
I'll admit to skipping past loli-free scenes

Seasons 1-3 were pretty good tbh, after that the show went down. MLP mogs tbh

Watched some of it 3 years ago. Almost killed myself a couple of times.

They imagine themselves as Rick, regardless of how open they are about it. :feelsaww:

A lot of them would love to be some depressed, cynical, witty supergenius, but they in reality they are only two of those characteristics (not a hard guess of which ones, if you ask me.).. :feelsjuice:

So they end up idolizing Rick as pretty much them, an obvious delusion to anyone else... :feelshehe:

Also, notice the brutal heightpill in how tall he is. :feelskek: