Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies pretend to hate fast food?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I just got home from Panda Express and my mom rolled her eyes at me and said "ew, fast food again?". My parents always make fun of me for eating fast food almost every day. My dad says he only eats fast food once or twice a year at most when he's in a hurry and there's nothing else to eat but I recently witnessed him cleaning out his car and he threw out TONS of empty paper bags from fast food restaurants that he had collecting in his back seat. This debunks his claim that he only eats fast food once or twice a year.

I hate how people pretend to hate fast food (and junk food in general). It's annoying. Everyone nowadays thinks they are a "foodie" and they think think that everything they cook and eat is so "gourmet". Even fat whales on instagram post pictures of their green juice, acai bowls, salads, and other "gourmet" and "healthy" crap and they love to virtue signal about how much they hate junk food even though we all know they eat mcdonalds every chance they get or else they wouldn't be so fat.

Why can't people just admit fast food is good? Some of them will admit it's good in a "guilty pleasure" kind of way, but why can't people admit it's simply good period? It's unhealthy, but it's damn tasty and that is undeniable!

I like fast food, but i don't eat it cause it's too expensive, also i'm trying to lose weight. Normies tend to lie about this kinda shit, to make themselves feel superior to you. But honestly you should stop eating fast food everyday, that's pushing it.

I just got home from Panda Express and my mom rolled her eyes at me and said "ew, fast food again?". My parents always make fun of me for eating fast food almost every day. My dad says he only eats fast food once or twice a year at most when he's in a hurry and there's nothing else to eat but I recently witnessed him cleaning out his car and he threw out TONS of empty paper bags from fast food restaurants that he had collecting in his back seat. This debunks his claim that he only eats fast food once or twice a year.

I hate how people pretend to hate fast food (and junk food in general). It's annoying. Everyone nowadays thinks they are a "foodie" and they think think that everything they cook and eat is so "gourmet". Even fat whales on instagram post pictures of their green juice, acai bowls, salads, and other "gourmet" and "healthy" crap and they love to virtue signal about how much they hate junk food even though we all know they eat mcdonalds every chance they get or else they wouldn't be so fat.

Why can't people just admit fast food is good? Some of them will admit it's good in a "guilty pleasure" kind of way, but why can't people admit it's simply good period? It's unhealthy, but it's damn tasty and that is undeniable!

Of course it tastes good but it rots you and makes you older/uglier/fatter faster. I am already old/ugly enough and I'm trying to get fit. The only fast food I eat are turkey subs. I would love to eat pizza or fried chicken burgers every day but it will make me even more disgusting and I can't handle that.

Fastfood is lifefuel; burger, pizza, kebabs... Can make the worst day much better instantly :feelsokman:

I barely eat fast food (0-2 times a month) but that’s because I live at home with no money, and there are no fast food places nearby. If it were up to me I’d have it much more often. I fucking love fast food. And McDonalds French fries are the best (though I haven’t had those since 2014, i want them again) and anyone who hasn’t had them is missing out.

Its a weird type of virtue signal BC being fat = moral failing. I grew up without fast food and now that I can have it, its almost always too salty/sweet/oily. I'm still fat though :lul: :dafuckfeels:

They're projecting their own gluttony onto you. I get so much shit for drinking soda, yet normies chug 500+ calories worth of lattes everyday. People don't hate soda because it's unhealthy, it's because it's not trendy anymore. And you just know that they're chugging whole liters of soda behind closed doors.

never have witnessed this tbh

"Didnt you get mcdonalds yesterday?" - my mom

i love fast food, so tasty and easy

Fastfood is lifefuel; burger, pizza, kebabs... Can make the worst day much better instantly :feelsokman:
Kebab is our national food...
Especially after 3 o'clock during nighttime

I dont like it that much. It gets old after a while

my theory is that people genuinely don't know/remember what they're eating - there are some weird psychological effects at play which make them overestimate and underestimate things
my parents often say stuff like 'yeah, we're eating quite healthily, we're limiting out meat intake and such', but they literally eat heavily processed meats with every meal - when I asked them about it, they still maintained that they're not really eating that much (who are you trying to fool, I live with you, I know what you eat)
yeah, in Poland kebab is also considered the standard treatment for the munchies :feelshaha:
They're projecting their own gluttony onto you. I get so much shit for drinking soda, yet normies chug 500+ calories worth of lattes everyday. People don't hate soda because it's unhealthy, it's because it's not trendy anymore. And you just know that they're chugging whole liters of soda behind closed doors.
it's true
normies bitch so much about the danger of drinking energy drinks, because muh caffeine and muh sugar - well, guess what's in your vanilla caramel latte concoction from Starbucks that you drink three times a day, normie :lul:

Fuark that makes me want a kebab, I get BBQ sauce on mine and it tastes delicious