Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies say they want "strong confident women" ?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Ive heard that shit so many fucking times from normie males now. "I love strong confident women!", "a woman should be confident .. strong, its sexy!"

WHAT? HOW IS THAT SEXY?

How is it SEXY that a woman is "strong" ? What the fuck are they even talking about?

Just a few decades ago, women werent "strong and confident", they were submissive and feminine, and THATS how its supposed to be.

What the fuck is wrong with these guys today? Why do they want STRONG CONFIDENT women? Do they want some fucking 6´2 amazon woman with a cock fucking them in their ass?

I want a shy, timid and traditional female. I don’t want a feminist whore

virtue signaling feminist males trying to get pussy by being a cuck. 99.99% of males on the earth actually believe that getting pussy or not is something they can control. fucking pathetic

Brainwashed pushing same message to virtue signal or coping with what woman they can get that is an annoying bitch

Exactly, shy submissive nice girl with good morals and who takes care of children. Not some "confident alpha female, a career feminist woman!!" WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD?

CLOWN WORLD

virtue signaling feminist males trying to get pussy by being a cuck. 99.99% of males on the earth actually believe that getting pussy or not is something they can control. fucking pathetic
accurate

Lol the sexes roles are reversing, if they didn't want Chad they'd be putting strapons up mens butts.

because they are low t cucks and want to be dominated

:cryfeels: me too, and I would treat her very well ( it would be easy to treat such a female well tbh, as opposed to the majority of foids nowadays who are repulsive)

It is absolutely retarded ClownWorld bullshit. Strength is a male attribute. Everyone fucking knows that. Foids are supposed to be innocent, chaste, and shy.

Because they are fags

It's virtue-signalling and cope. You have to be mentally ill to have a preference for the obnoxious, caustic, loud, vulgar, cardboard cutout personality that is the average fat landwhale femoid in the west. That's just what men have to work with these days. Sub8 men have to jestermax for spoiled narcissistic harpies to get anywhere sexually, so they cope by telling themselves they like "the chase" or "the game".

A sane level-headed female who takes care of herself is too much to ask for in 2019 if you're not Chad.

Any female at all is too much to ask if you're a sub5 unless you're rich and willing to betabux.

They have been emasculated by the (((elite))) through cultural Marxism and:

I think that a lot of men these days really do want a "Mommy GF". It's more than just a meme. Many men (!!!) really do fantasize about, if not actually seek out, women who will nurture, protect and discipline them, and possibly also allow them to live vicariously and find an identity through their relationship with that woman. I think there are several reasons why that might be:

i) A great number of men are uncertain about, and lack confidence with respect to, their identity as men and their putative role (if any...) in romantic relationships. They conceptualize themselves as weak and hesitant, and so look for a strong (which today means female) presence to act as a counterweight in the relationship and as an anchor for their own unmoored self-conception.

ii) These men have bought into the facile but increasingly commonplace media representations of women as omnicompetent -- as superior to men in all areas of life. It is not surprising therefore that men would look to women as leadership figures, especially since men with this mindset are likely to lack the real world experience of socialization with women that would discredit these inane media depictions (and/or are unlikely to believe their lying eyes anyway).

iii) Gullible men buy into the feminist sop that upheaval in sex roles ACKSHUALLY benefits weak or unmasculine men by making physical, social or mental weakness or femininity in men more acceptable. This of course is bullshit. Weakness of any kind in men is still derided and regarded as a red flag by any woman. Women will declare their sympathy or solidarity with weak men inasmuch as doing so increases their own status or helps them to cultivate their own identities. "Sensitivity" in men is valued by women, if it is at all, inasmuch as it makes men more receptive audiences for the peevish whining of dissatisfied women.

iv) The reduction in social and cultural sexual dimorphism in the West has occluded femininity and rendered authentically feminine attitudes amongst women suspect and low status.

v) The concept of men and women in romantic and sexual relationships as helpmates who experience a specific type of bond, characterized by complementarity (rather than similarity) distinct from other inter-sex relationships (family, friends, lovers) has been replaced by a conceptualization of romantic partners as friends who fuck. Operating with this crassly traduced understanding of romantic relationships, the Mommy GF craver is free to imagine his idealized romantic partner more as a kind of hybrid fetished-other/fantasy-self rather than as a complete and separate person with profoundly different, but complementing, roles, outlooks and competencies to his own.

They're just parroting what they hear on the (((Talmud-vision))). They think that constantly saying those socially acceptable, politically correct words will lead to pussy. Of course, it never works.

Ive heard that shit so many fucking times from normie males now. "I love strong confident women!", "a woman should be confident .. strong, its sexy!"

WHAT? HOW IS THAT SEXY?

How is it SEXY that a woman is "strong" ? What the fuck are they even talking about?

Just a few decades ago, women werent "strong and confident", they were submissive and feminine, and THATS how its supposed to be.

What the fuck is wrong with these guys today? Why do they want STRONG CONFIDENT women? Do they want some fucking 6´2 amazon woman with a cock fucking them in their ass?
Because they are t.soy cucks low t bluepilled faggots.

Society puts these words into their mouth

Don’t see an issue, not everyone has the same personality. Just like people being attracted to different body shapes, people can be attracted to different type of personalities. Personally i wouldn’t prefer a shy timid girl, I also wouldn’t prefer a too confident person. Something in between is ideal

virtue signaling feminist males trying to get pussy by being a cuck.
This.

In reality, it is an absolutely ridiculous notion. As heterosexual men, we are biologically hardwired to find feminine features attractive. A "strong, confident woman" is most definitely not one synonymous with feminine features.

They say shit like this to whiteknight for foids its the same reason msle feminists exist theyre weak pussys who orbit their ass off

in scandinavia every whore is empowered and strong its over :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Jfl thinking i was going to northern europe for a shy, timid and traditional woman. No bro

this is no place for a nonwhite, i want out of here jfl
Go back to your country of origin if you REALLY want to ascend

Bluepilled men are submissive fags who want to be cucked. It's why they're okay with foids taking over society, the idea of getting to be submissive to women gets them off. If you ever look through leftists subreddits they make all kinds of jokes about getting dominated by women.

Go back to your country of origin if you REALLY want to ascend
im born and raised here, i wouldnt fit there, even if i went, the country is in ruins jfl, it's syria

WHAT? HOW IS THAT SEXY?

It would be totally perfect to have foids who are strong and confident of that meant foids thinking like men and not like entitled brats that think that being insufferable means behaving like a man.
Also, biggest problem with foids is that as soon as they are as strong and confident as you are they will search for a more confident and stronger male partner.
WIth the actual biological state of things equality is unviable and impossible
Femininity itself is the problem
:cryfeels: me too, and I would treat her very well ( it would be easy to treat such a female well tbh, as opposed to the majority of foids nowadays who are repulsive)
So much low awareness here not understanding that feminism is excess of femininity and not a lack of it. Femininity in itself means not loving the weak man, hypergamy etc and it's something that should be eliminated in a civil society

Last edited:
Confidence is okay, but not when it's used to push feminism

Whoever says that is a weak cuck

They don't want that really. It's just something sois say because they think if they don't want a feminine woman then that means they are a femanist and therefore foids should fuck them.

Due to the ever depleting testosterone of modern man, femdom fetishes are on the rise. And a lamentable development it is; we would have never have had to know the meaning of the 'Amazon' position otherwise.

Normies are empty vessels that don't believe in anything, and they will say and do anything to secure their place in the social dominance hierarchy.

Because cucks think they have a higher chance of getting pussy if they "empower m'lady"