Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies talk in a different voice when foids are there

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
They try to talk in this deep, silky smooth, slow with a touch of smiling/laughter behind their words, always ready to quickly break out in a beta-male smile. It also sounds really patronizing like the normie knows everything and is just so awesome and winning at life, and feels a bit bad for the girl and helps explain things to her.

I think this might be part of mansplaining women hate so much. Its annoying just listening to normies talking to foids, and I am just overhearing it.

Then when just guy workers come and talk the normie talks like a normal human being again. These beta males also do it when there is groups of men & women, as long as there is a girl there they go into this different weird voice and character.

Sounds to me like you already know tbh

Sounds to me like you already know tbh

I think they are trying to impress women. By sounding like they are deeper voiced than they are, by having sound like the normie is happy and super successful in his life and super wise.. and also ready to try to get the beta male smile out to make the girl smile.

I should have added more.. why do normies keep with this weird voice/personality when it is so unsuccessful with women? Like first off its just patronizing to talk that way.. and secondly its annoying for a beta male who is not rich or successful to act like they are 'all that.'

Last edited:
because normies are delusional and think they’re someone they’re not. They think they can swoon over a foid if they crack a funny joke or sound masculine. They’re delusional beyond repair

because normies are delusional and think they’re someone they’re not. They think they can swoon over a foid if they crack a funny joke or sound masculine. They’re delusional beyond repair

Ya women like the real, not the try-hard or the faker.

For example the man with a naturally deep voice who gives her tingles and wants to jump in to his arms. Not the beta male try-harding to talk with a deep voice which is just annoying.

Hm
Never realized this.

I've seen guys who sound like Emo Phillips turn into Vaughn Harper when a 4/10 foid was around. Embarrassing.

they all see themselves as temporarily embarrassed hyperchads.

Normies at there best tryna negotiate attraction not knowing it can't be negotiated.

normies have to do everything in their power to get a thoroughly used foid :feelscomfy:

Jfl, I’ve noticed this too. I have also noticed that a guy I work with always takes off his glasses and tries to flirt with the girls when the cute girls when they are near him. JFL at Norman’s. Chad doesn’t need to take off his glasses.

Normies at there best tryna negotiate attraction not knowing it can't be negotiated.

One lesson from the redpill is if you are trying to impress women it is a major turn off for women.

Of course for normies its just game over, like even if they aren't ruled out by stupid ideas, even if they are slightly getting interested from a foid, sooner or later a very tall man or handsome man will walk by and then the woman will lose all interest anyway.