Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies think we choice to become incels?

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I have come across so many normies implying that inceldom is a mindset rather than genetics. This is how I ended up on site i decided to see it for myself and I have to say this site is the best thing that has ever happened to me, it undid years of gaslighting, I toke that blackpilled and accepted that im a subhuman ethnic manlet who could never possibly be attractive to any arab or non-arab girl.
I got to go back to the middle east and arrangemarriagemaxx and live in the desert away from any metropolis were I would face constant mogging.

Last edited:
Like rich people that inherited money, they don't want to face the fact that it was luck, looks and what privilege they were born into that played a bigger role in their success than their attitude.

Last edited:
Such a supposition preserves the Just World Fallacy and the American lie of a "meritocratic" reality.

Because just like all men's issues, if they ignore the real problem and say it was your choice, then they don't have to look any deeper into the issue.

Capture

Like rich people that inherited money, they don't want to face the fact that it was luck, looks and what privilege they were born into that played a bigger role in their success than their attitude.
pretty much hit the nail on the head

Just get your parents to loan you good genetics, bro.

This is called the "just world fallacy".
People simply assume that you can only fail (in any area) because you did something wrong.
the American lie of a "meritocratic" reality
It's a global lie tbh

Normies cannot function without buying into the illusion of choice

Normies cannot function without buying into the illusion of choice
For them at least. They can accept that others are unlucky and lost in life and might even feel gleeful looking down on guys that are losers and saying that it sucks for those guys. But they can't stand the possibility being mentioned how that could have been them too if they weren't as lucky and just a few specific physical characteristics of theirs were different.