Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies try to become Chad's friends?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Why are they so desperate to be Chad's friends? Why do normies gravitate towards Chad's ? It all seems cuckish to me.

Probably primarily in pursuit of social validation, and also wishfully thinking they might have a chance with Stacey.

-They know Chad is successful and popular and want to be seen around him to get a popularity boost.
-They hope to score with Chad's leftovers.
-Being friend with Chad may bring them to know other Chads, and thus more popularity boost and more chances to get Chads' leftovers.

Because they think if they hang out with girls then girls will treat him like chad.

Why are they so desperate to be Chad's friends? Why do normies gravitate towards Chad's ? It all seems cuckish to me.

They think if they linger around Chad it will help them get laid as well.

socialmaxxing

It's the idea that you become the people you go out with

they think that they will meet foids through chad. everyone wants friends in high places.

If we go by IT's logic, it must be because they have repressed homosexual urges, as is the reason for literally anything else a man does or struggles with

I think people just naturally inclined to gravitate torwards Chads

Cus they are normalfags

They think they will get laid by association