Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies want to constantly get a one up on you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
When I talk about stuff to normies on social media they will screenshot it, or when I talk irl about personal stuff etc their eyes will light up so they can go around telling everybody. Even if my worst enemy gave me a secret I wouldn't tell because who cares. Normies always seem to be passive aggressive in this way. As a result I just ghost everyone now (not that it makes any difference because I was an outcast even among them). When I talk to more incel like dudes they usually to not act like this. Any idea on why the exhibit this behavior? is it me or am I missing something. I doubt its about the social hierarchy because im already at the bottom.

I experience the same thing. I don't get it either. I don't understand how they enjoy hanging around one another if this is what they do.

I dont get it either, its disgusting as fuck. I have NEVER told a secret to anyone because its a SECRET.

I experience the same thing. I don't get it either. I don't understand how they enjoy hanging around one another if this is what they do.
Maybe they only do it to us? I always wondered why others hung around people toxic towards me.

NT normies treat EVERYTHING like a competition, they wanna get a one up on you at all costs 'cos they think they've won something, they've won no prize but in their mind a little dopamine came out.

In social situations they'll sabotage your standing in a group to get a rung above you rather than earn it through their own achievements as it's easer to tear another down than build yourself up.

This behaviour will double down when there's a female present, they believe they'll get pussy by impressing her not through ability but by knocking you out of the race even if you wasn't competing.

It's verbal tag & you're expected to play even if you don't want to.
At the end of the day ppl are less happy than they let on & they think by making someone's current happiness level beneath themselves then things could always be worse & therefore this deludes them.

The only ones truly happy are self sustaining types that have no need for others or constantly validated attractive types.

Average schmucks like dogs are only thinking about what makes them feel good in the moment with no regard to consequences or hurting others through their actions.

To go a bit further into why ppl hang around toxics it's because they'd rather go along with the asshole & remain neutral/safe than stick their neck out & come into the crosshairs, if someone else is the target I am clear.

They will not challenge, just spectate, they'd rather have an existence around shit ppl in a terrible social circle than have nothing.

Isolation for a week drives these ppl to madness. Levels many of us have not yet reached from over a decade of isolation yet they cannot Fathom a mere week.

Last edited:
We suffer from the issue of either wanting to be witnessed/accepted, we want validation & to be accepted but never are or just wanting to be left the fuck alone but ppl keep poking us with the stick & trying to shit on us.

god help if you say anything to someone not trustworthy, i.e someone who has either sacrificed something like time and effort for your wellbeing or someone you've been speaking to for years

They need to fuel their ego or they will realize how worthless they are

We suffer from the issue of either wanting to be witnessed/accepted, we want validation & to be accepted but never are or just wanting to be left the fuck alone but ppl keep poking us with the stick & trying to shit on us.
Ever notice how they insult you for no reason even if you don't insult them? lol

for normalfag social points

NT normies treat EVERYTHING like a competition, they wanna get a one up on you at all costs 'cos they think they've won something, they've won no prize but in their mind a little dopamine came out.

In social situations they'll sabotage your standing in a group to get a rung above you rather than earn it through their own achievements as it's easer to tear another down than build yourself up.

This behaviour will double down when there's a female present, they believe they'll get pussy by impressing her not through ability but by knocking you out of the race even if you wasn't competing.

It's verbal tag & you're expected to play even if you don't want to.
At the end of the day ppl are less happy than they let on & they think by making someone's current happiness level beneath themselves then things could always be worse & therefore this deludes them.

The only ones truly happy are self sustaining types that have no need for others or constantly validated attractive types.

Average schmucks like dogs are only thinking about what makes them feel good in the moment with no regard to consequences or hurting others through their actions.

To go a bit further into why ppl hang around toxics it's because they'd rather go along with the asshole & remain neutral/safe than stick their neck out & come into the crosshairs, if someone else is the target I am clear.

They will not challenge, just spectate, they'd rather have an existence around shit ppl in a terrible social circle than have nothing.

Isolation for a week drives these ppl to madness. Levels many of us have not yet reached from over a decade of isolation yet they cannot Fathom a mere week.
High iq.

Ever notice how they insult you for no reason even if you don't insult them? lol
All the fucking time, you're now expected to go tit for tat or preemptively strike them first. I am not wired that way, it's a pointless endeavour & something I do not derive enjoyment from. So you either play the game, get shit on harder if you do not or just nope the fuck out & ghost.

They call it banter and it's supposed to be normal but I just get tired of people who constantly have to talk shit

When I talk about stuff to normies on social media they will screenshot it, or when I talk irl about personal stuff etc their eyes will light up so they can go around telling everybody. Even if my worst enemy gave me a secret I wouldn't tell because who cares. Normies always seem to be passive aggressive in this way. As a result I just ghost everyone now (not that it makes any difference because I was an outcast even among them). When I talk to more incel like dudes they usually to not act like this. Any idea on why the exhibit this behavior? is it me or am I missing something. I doubt its about the social hierarchy because im already at the bottom.
They´ve gargling soulless excrement on the very end of their neck.
That´s why you won´t be able to befriend them, or even speak to them on a normal basis.
They ARE the true subhumans, without taking the physical appearance into account.

They´ve gargling soulless excrement on the very end of their neck.
That´s why you won´t be able to befriend them, or even speak to them on a normal basis.
They ARE the true subhumans, without taking the physical appearance into account.
They are more animals than humans it seems