Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do numales watch children's TV shows and movies?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Super hero movies are designed for children same with switch Mario games. Do they have a Peter pan syndrome?

mental retardation (sub 80 IQ) in some cases. In other cases, it may have something to do with their general inability to cope with adulthood and reality in general, so they regress back to the infantile bubble they grew up inside

Whoever watch Ricky and Morty should be hanged publicly

Do they have a Peter pan syndrome?

peter-pan-1.jpg

I think it's because they never had any serious relationships, so never emotionally matured. Something to do with that...

Its ok tbh, i also have weird hobbies

Whoever watch Ricky and Morty should be hanged publicly
I have never watched that trash, it looks so shit lol

I watched all 3 seasons, currently awaiting season 4 :D:y'all:
You're awaiting trial for the unforgivable crime. Cuyen will be bringing the rope shortly.

Same reason weebs watch anime, to cope with a shitty existence.

They never grew up

They're adult failure.
Cheap escapism. They wish they can be a kid again without responsability.

Attachments

• 84d7cfa5c8374f057be42753df3982994e6e50f7881983ca24c38ee6c6ac5ef6.png
    84d7cfa5c8374f057be42753df3982994e6e50f7881983ca24c38ee6c6ac5ef6.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
Because they are children

I used to like MLP for its cute animation style (I think it's mostly the animation, I have a weak spot for cute stuff) and likeable characters (MLP foids are unlike actual foids). Pretty much the same reason people watch anime, but anime reminds me too much of real life.
Hoarding Hasbro/Hasjew/Hasbara merch or obsessing over the show is too much, but it's nice for some escapism. Children shows can be better, because they don't focus on sex and death like modern adult stuff. Of course everything pure will be destroyed by the eternal normie and most shows go to shit sooner or later, but yeah, I won't copeshame.

Ironic that you say this with a Hunter x Hunter avi.

Some Cartoons are based and better than others, though. Like The Amazing World of Gumball, Beavis and Butthead, Courage the Cowardly Dog and Johnny Chad Bravo. You cannot deny that. :feelshmm:

Happy endings.

Super hero movies are designed for children same with switch Mario games. Do they have a Peter pan syndrome?
just look at steven universe fan base

They look fun ngl
they are fun ded srs

The problem is not that they watch children shows. My father used to watch these shows with me. The problem is that they continue to ACT like children and in fact choose not to grow up. They cannot handle the stress of being a man in the current year so they resort to being children since it is all they really know and are comfortable with. JFL @ toxic masculinity supposedly being a problem in 2019, the reality is more and more men are becoming increasingly LESS masculine.

Last edited:
Some people's interests never mature overtime, mine did; this is why i play less video games and read more books; i rarely watch cartoons, i feel old.

Because they are children.

Nothing wrong with being into that type of stuff. Mario is awesome.

Chad also watches marvel movies, he's just not obsessed with them and he doesn't read the comics

They're adult failure.
Cheap escapism. They wish they can be a kid again without responsability.
Le rick and morty plus i smoke le weed and consume color cereal (Obviously because I am a rebel), look at me other normies I am so special and edgy right? XD

Remember they're the type of people to call incels manchildren online

Mario games are a good cope

Agreed. Most cucks i know watch super hero movies, so fucking lame.