Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do other people want other people to die?

Do you wish others to be killed? Yes or no?

• Yes? If so why?

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No? If so why?

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I don't wish death upon anyone...</3 :'(

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't wish death upon anyone...
I don't see the problem with that?

Yes because they annoy me and deserve death.

everyone in the world at once in a natural catastrophe too fast to know it is even coming

I would like them to have never been born.

I am also a proponent for voluntary euthanasia and, of course, abortion
commission__ayrillia_sprite_by_l3moon_studios-d74ma52.gif

No because it wouldn't change a thing. Maybe the whole species cause I love animals. My dream would be mugen tsukuyomi though

Crustaciouse said:
Yes because they annoy me and deserve death.
Juxtaposition6 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't wish death upon anyone...
I don't see the problem with that?
What if it were your family members? i.e. Siblings and Parents.

Indari said:
everyone in the world at once in a natural catastrophe too fast to know it is even coming
Yes, death is inevitable...

A Good Friend said:
commission__ayrillia_sprite_by_l3moon_studios-d74ma52.gif
Some people to choose to die, eh? I guess that's their choice. As for abortion, some women get raped, and some of them may not want to bear the child of the rapist. Some may feel like they're not financially suitable to provide for their kids, so I guess that's understandable.

Facade said:
No because it wouldn't change a thing. Maybe the whole species cause I love animals. My dream would be mugen tsukuyomi though
I've seen somewhere...

Where you said you prefer animals over humans? We're much more reliant on humans perse than animals. I think it'd be easy to say to kill anyone, but if its a family member, most people would pause for moment...

idkwattodowithlife said:
I wouldn't care, they've got a mouth and can defend themselves by in turn flinging wishes of death upon the ones wishing them death in the first place, happens all the time between mom and my aunt, i don't intervene.
I don't have siblings but i wish i had a cute older sister to cuddle with and maybe even do the explicit things with.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Some people to choose to die, eh? I guess that's their choice. As for abortion, some women get raped, and some of them may not want to bear the child of the rapist. Some may feel like they're not financially suitable to provide for their kids, so I guess that's understandable.

I've seen somewhere...

Where you said you prefer animals over humans? We're much more reliant on humans perse than animals. I think it'd be easy to say to kill anyone, but if its a family member, most people would pause for moment...

Yeah probably I love my family but I dislike humanity Animals can't perform any evil actions and love me. I won't kill anyone because then I would become the type person I hate the most...

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Tsukuyomi Is probably my ideal world (Except the chakra draining) Too bad that something like this will never exist

I want a global pandemic to kill everyone.

Facade said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I've seen somewhere...
Yeah probably I love my family but I dislike humanity Animals can't perform any evil actions and love me. I won't kill anyone because then I would become the type person I hate the most...
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Tsukuyomi Is probably my ideal world (Except the chakra draining) Too bad that something like this will never exist
I see what you mean, kid.

Yeah, humans are the problem of the world. As many humans are destroying ecosystems and the lives of animals, some animals are extinct thanks to humans. Yes, I do believe that animals are innocent. There has been some Ecologists saying that the world would be better off, without humans.

We need another Madara Uchiha ;)? What if Sasuke Uchiha ends up as the villan on Boruto lol?

FeminismsCancer said:
Yikes!

0YT85Xb.png

No, I'm too pacifist to wish death upon anyone. I'm not a pussy though, I just have morals. However, beating the fuck out of someone for doing wrong is fine by me.

A Good Friend said:

you started good and ended like that

FeminismsCancer said:
interesting BUT

ordinaryotaku said:
No, I'm too pacifist to wish death upon anyone. I'm not a pussy though, I just have morals. However, beating the fuck out of someone for doing wrong is fine by me.

So thinking violence in general is not the answer makes you a pussy?

voted no: violence is the latest option

so YES

idkwattodowithlife said:

I wanna die, it's scary to actually kill yourself so I always piss out.

Yes, everyone on earth including me.

ordinaryotaku said:
Fair enough. To some degree, we all do have to bear with consequences for our wrong actions, and that it keeps our society clean.

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
They maybe rape victims that don't want to bear the children of rapists.

Salutextm said:
ordinaryotaku said:
So thinking violence in general is not the answer makes you a pussy?
I think it's easier to let some things be.

nausea said:
voted no: violence is the latest option
so YES
Its not always good to be stringent of wanting others to die.

jagged0 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I wanna die, it's scary to actually kill yourself so I always piss out.
Plenty of things to do, even if some of us miss out on love.

Minamoto said:
Yes, everyone on earth including me.
I'm guessing you don't want anyone to go on living.

nausea said:

interesting BUT

But what

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm guessing you don't want anyone to go on living.

Pretty much.

Of course I do. If I could I would just off every single person who pissed me off somehow. Not kill but if they got killed I'd be overjoyed.

Akarin said:
Of course I do. If I could I would just off every single person who pissed me off somehow. Not kill but if they got killed I'd be overjoyed.
Well, I've seen some pics of your computers or laptops being broken in half...

tumblr_olsnlqUF7q1say4a1o1_540.png

Okay, well I guess I'll pretend that it never happened, and good luck to your enemies dealing with you...

nausea said:

I was actually watching a documentary on how close we were to a pandemic with the avian flu a couple of years ago. They fear if it mutates such that it jumps from human to human 100 millions will die.
This has happened with the Spanish flu in 1919.

i dont wish death upon anyone either, but if any of my past bullies got killed/ suicided/ or were in a serious car accident but lived and had to live out the rest of their life with problems associated from that id have absolutely no sympathy nor any care towards that whatsoever

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
I was actually watching a documentary on how close we were to a pandemic with the avian flu a couple of years ago. They fear if it mutates such that it jumps from human to human 100 millions will die.
This has happened with the Spanish flu in 1919.
yes but won't solve shit