Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people always assume we go for 10/10 women?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
They always blame us that the reason why we are incels is that we demand to be with movie star tier women

my oneitis is a 4/10 prostitute bro

Those are usually ugly females projecting their standards onto incels.

I dont know why. They just need a stupid reason to blame us for our "incel" dom.

It might be prudent this weekend to make lots of threads that go against the incel stereotype. To disarm the bias. We're gonna have a lot of visiters from Foggyland because of that BBC documentary and if there's anything I think they should take away from that documentary and this forum, you don't know what an incel is until you talk to one.

because a short, fat, zitty, pock-marked uneducated unemployed woman without severely deformed facial bones is a stacy and you are unrealistic for pursuing her or even thinking about her in 2019.

ER made people believe that all we want are blonde bimbo foids to be girlfriends. What's worse is the cucks on IT are always saying "just lower your standards bro" without realizing we have extremely limited to non existent options to begin with. I can't get my looksmatch at a 4.5 even being tall and ethnic. What's this idea of high standards? I don't even get positive reactions from most ugly foids to begin with. Being tall and ugly is like being rich without a way to spend money. Pointless.

Projection. The only time a woman gets rejected is when she goes after 10/10 chad. She knows she wont get rejected by average/ugly men. So when we complain about being rejected, they assume it was a 10/10 girl.

Projection. The only time a woman gets rejected is when she goes after 10/10 chad. She knows she wont get rejected by average/ugly men. So when we complain about being rejected, they assume it was a 10/10 girl.
So they can never put themselves in out shoes. Their views are limited by their own subjective experiences

Because they are fucking retards that know absolutely nothing about us

Cute becky is my standard, but whats below - is trash

Cute becky is my standard, but whats below - is trash

Totally agree. If cute Becky isn't fat or whore she is gold. I never liked 10/10 girls to the point where they intimidate me about as much as landwhales. Both become non threatening in their own way. There is something unnerving when you see a woman who is physically perfect in every way. It is like they are more of a walking spectacle.

They automatically confirm that it is all about looks...

Because ALL women are 10/10 QUEENS sweaty

Because Elliot Rodger was one of the few incels who thought he could obtain that level of prestige.

They are ultra low IQ, also projecting their standards tbh