Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people ever blame inability to get girls on something other than looks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Let's say you looked like him, you wouldn't be incel correct? Of course NOT! You could easily get girls on Tinder, so therefore you won't be incel!

The problem I see often is this sort of "mentalcel" mentality, the idea that the reason someone isn't getting girls is because of things such as: lack of social skills/status (not being NT), personality, or being "lazy" and not approaching a bunch of girls "in real life". It's not just IncelTears who says this, it's also normies and even some people here. Why are these social factors the "main" factors and not looks? This of course applies to normie looking men, not truecels or Chads.

Think about it, one might say "that 6/10 is not NT, if he was NT he could get laid, so therefore it's his non-NTness that's causing him to not get laid, not his looks." But here's the problem, if that 6/10 was 9/10, it wouldn't matter if he was NT or not. NOT AT ALL. And since looks are evaluated first, that is the main problem.

TLDR: "Mentalcels" do not exist, if you think mentalcels exist, you are redpilled, not blackpilled.

The concept of the mentalcel man is a great cope indeed.

Coz then that admits your fate is pretty much decided by genetics on the day you were born.

Who wants to admit that self determinism is bs and you have no control on your life?

What if someone lives in a country where majority of men are incel looking? thus his primary problem being lack of social skills, status and money. And where foids can be seen with incel looking men.

What if someone lives in a country where majority of men are incel looking? thus his primary problem being lack of social skills, status and money. And where foids can be seen with incel looking men.

If he looked awesome he would not be incel, duh

Normies require resource, not personality, to get hole, but it's not actually a true romantic relationship. Holes making them their BF for their personal interest.

because of brain disease

That's where you're wrong

images

You haven't proven me wrong, I never said it was impossible to get laid if you're not a 9/10

You haven't proven me wrong, I never said it was impossible to get laid if you're not a 9/10

But can you call this curry an incel? True if he lived in the US or any white country he'd be incel, but here he's not, primarily due to social skills, money, status.

But can you call this curry an incel? True if he lived in the US or any white country he'd be incel, but here he's not, primarily due to social skills, money, status.

Yes that is what saved him from his lack of Chad looks.

Because sub-Chads also have sex sometimes.

View attachment 195489

Let's say you looked like him, you wouldn't be incel correct? Of course NOT! You could easily get girls on Tinder, so therefore you won't be incel!

The problem I see often is this sort of "mentalcel" mentality, the idea that the reason someone isn't getting girls is because of things such as: lack of social skills/status (not being NT), personality, or being "lazy" and not approaching a bunch of girls "in real life". It's not just IncelTears who says this, it's also normies and even some people here. Why are these social factors the "main" factors and not looks? This of course applies to normie looking men, not truecels or Chads.

Think about it, one might say "that 6/10 is not NT, if he was NT he could get laid, so therefore it's his non-NTness that's causing him to not get laid, not his looks." But here's the problem, if that 6/10 was 9/10, it wouldn't matter if he was NT or not. NOT AT ALL. And since looks are evaluated first, that is the main problem.

TLDR: "Mentalcels" do not exist, if you think mentalcels exist, you are redpilled, not blackpilled.

Mentalcels really do need to go to therapy. If you can get matches, and they actually reply, because the swipe was not accidental, then you are NOT incel.

In a country like Indonesia, or in aboriginal communities where all men are ugly, it might be such that mogging other men is so marginal, looks might not matter. I don't see why white men would go to Indonesia, a majority muslim country, either.

In a country like Indonesia, or in aboriginal communities where all men are ugly, it might be such that mogging other men is so marginal, looks might not matter. I don't see why white men would go to Indonesia, a majority muslim country, either.

Well is it impossible to get casual sex in Indonesia?

Because looks are an inherent part of our identity and being and can't be improved without surgical intervention. To say that your looks isn't good enough is to say that you are inherently not good enough.
This. It's a coping mechanism.

Well is it impossible to get casual sex in Indonesia?

I doubt there would be a ton of sluts on the DL in Indonesdia either, because where are the CHADS? The hottest Indonesdian man is not worth being a slut over.

Because that would made holes look immoral/bad

bluepilled soyboys are blind to reality

that is true but that doesn't contradict my main post
If you have a 1% chance of fucking a foid during a night out with friends, going out a lot will probably get you laid a few times. By being NT, you are likely to have a social circle and to go out. If you're also extroverted, you're more likely to have a larger social circle, and the percentage chance might also be higher since you'll be perceived as more dominant which is a slight halo for normies. Of course that won't be the case if you have a beta male facial bone structure though. In other words being NT matters, unless you're so ugly that you have like a 0.01% chance. Same goes for speaking to foids in other settings, but for us ugly men that's only really relevant for becoming betabux cucks.

Other than the odds argument, I'd say that sub-Chads, who haven't been disregarded instantly due to looks by a foid, need to at least interact like a NT male to avoid being disregarded for being a low status abnormal sub-chad.

Cold approaching is useless so I agree with that at least

If you have a 1% chance of fucking a foid during a night out with friends, going out a lot will probably get you laid a few times. By being NT, you are likely to have a social circle and to go out. If you're also extroverted, you're more likely to have a larger social circle, and the percentage chance might also be higher since you'll be perceived as more dominant which is a slight halo for normies. Of course that won't be the case if you have a beta male facial bone structure though. In other words being NT matters, unless you're so ugly that you have like a 0.01% chance. Same goes for speaking to foids, but for us ugly men that's only really relevant for becoming betabux cucks.

Other than the odds argument, I'd say that sub-Chads, who haven't been disregarded instantly due to looks by a foid, need to at least interact like a NT male to avoid being disregarded for being a low status abnormal sub-chad.

Cold approaching is useless so I agree with that at least

agreed, but it's still looks that is the main factor. If you're not a Chad you've failed, as I call it, the "Chad test"

Lack of NT is just a hit to your SMV, probably a solid 2 or 3 points. But if you’re a legit chad it has zero effect. 8+ males can literally be mute and it would just be “cute” to foids. If you’re a 5 or 6, you better be NT because your chances are already minuscule at best.

They don’t want to admit that effort/hard work gives no reward for ugly men.

Lack of NT is just a hit to your SMV, probably a solid 2 or 3 points. But if you’re a legit chad it has zero effect. 8+ males can literally be mute and it would just be “cute” to foids. If you’re a 5 or 6, you better be NT because your chances are already minuscule at best.

BlackPill for you, most people have similar personality.

if that 6/10 was 9/10, it wouldn't matter if he was NT or not. NOT AT ALL. And since looks are evaluated first, that is the main problem.
But NT is considered the "default state" while being a 9/10 in looks is extremely rare, and a 6/10 NT will absolutely not be incel, so it makes more sense to focus on the glaring flaw that is not being NT than it does to blame it on not being a male model. Just looking at the studies, factors apart from looks do matter after looks are controlled for. An autistic 6/10 will be at a disadvantage competing with other 6/10 guys who aren't autistic.

However, this autistic 6/10 incel is hypothetical. 6/10 looks would, in reality, be enough to make up for autism, at least in large part. It's just that most autists are in the 3-4/10 looks range where they would struggle even if they were NT. The subpar looks are the coffin, and the autism is the dirt beneath which the coffin is buried.

But NT is considered the "default state" while being a 9/10 in looks is extremely rare, and a 6/10 NT will absolutely not be incel, so it makes more sense to focus on the glaring flaw that is not being NT than it does to blame it on not being a male model. Just looking at the studies, factors apart from looks do matter after looks are controlled for. An autistic 6/10 will be at a disadvantage competing with other 6/10 guys who aren't autistic.

However, this autistic 6/10 incel is hypothetical. 6/10 looks would, in reality, be enough to make up for autism, at least in large part. It's just that most autists are in the 3-4/10 looks range where they would struggle even if they were NT. The subpar looks are the coffin, and the autism is the dirt beneath which the coffin is buried.

2 things

1. By "Not-NT", I don't necessarily mean autistic, I could mean someone who lacks social development and has social anxiety. Take a kid who was ugly growing up, maybe fat, then lost the weight at the end of high school. However, during high school, he doesn't develop socially, so when he goes off to college he's not "NT" compared to the other 6/10 who was 6/10 all through high school and developed socially and hit "developmental milestones".

2. The problem is saying being "non-NT" is glaring flaw and not being a male model is not is bad logic. Girls want male models it's what they find attractive, and your looks are the first thing they notice.

I could mean someone who lacks social development and has social anxiety. Take a kid who was ugly growing up, maybe fat, then lost the weight at the end of high school. However, during high school, he doesn't develop socially, so when he goes off to college he's not "NT" compared to the other 6/10 who was 6/10 all through high school and developed socially and hit "developmental milestones".
That person is going to be re-socialized fairly quickly. There are numerous real-life examples of "ugly duckling" types like former fat kids who, through luck or hard work, broke from their ugly shells and were welcomed into society with open arms.

The problem is saying being "non-NT" is glaring flaw and not being a male model is not is bad logic. Girls want male models it's what they find attractive
But the idea that they will only date or have sex with model-looking men is absurd; narcissistic delusion. If a female is a 3-4/10 herself, she will settle for a 5-7/10 guy since 8+ men are elusive to her and treat her poorly on the very rare occasions they give her any attention at all. It's just sub5 men who are unwanted entirely.

That person is going to be re-socialized fairly quickly. There are numerous real-life examples of "ugly duckling" types like former fat kids who, through luck or hard work, broke from their ugly shells and were welcomed into society with open arms.

In terms of being able to make friends yes but if they don't have Chad looks they will still struggle with running "game" on females due to social anxiety and inexperience.

But the idea that they will only date or have sex with model-looking men is absurd; narcissistic delusion. If a female is a 3-4/10 herself, she will settle for a 5-7/10 guy since 8+ men are elusive to her and treat her poorly on the very rare occasions they give her any attention at all. It's just sub5 men who are unwanted entirely.

I didn't say 5-7 men don't get laid, I'm just saying that they failed the "Chad Test" and are forced to pass the "NT test". The "Chad test" is the first test.

Let's make a comparison to a sports game, let's use football. You have your starting quarterback, and he gets injured, and the backup comes in to play, and you lose. Why'd you lose? Because your star quarterback got hurt or because your backup didn't play well enough? In reality it's both, but the main reason is the star quarterback got hurt.

Star Quarterback="Chad Test"
Backup Quarterback="NT Test"

because it would imply that normies / chads achieved a mate through genetics as opposed to their " hard work",
this is a reason a lot of chads deny blackpill because it basically proves their success was down to genetics.

they will still struggle with running "game" on females due to social anxiety and inexperience.
But it's still possible with effort -- likely, in fact -- so they're not incel, and if they are still celibate, it's their own fault.

I'm just saying that they failed the "Chad Test" and are forced to pass the "NT test"
But unlike the "chad test", the "NT test" can be studied for and passed with enough effort assuming they pass the "not butt fucking ugly test" and the "not severely irreparably brain-damaged test".

But it's still possible with effort -- likely, in fact -- so they're not incel, and if they are still celibate, it's their own fault.

But unlike the "chad test", the "NT test" can be studied for and passed with enough effort assuming they pass the "not butt fucking ugly test" and the "not severely irreparably brain-damaged test".

Victim blaming I see.

because it would go against the belief that one can "self improve" themselves in order to get what they want. They don't want to admit that life is more of a lottery. Some people win, some people lose. Normies don't want to accept that.

In this case, the victim is also the perpetrator.

I don't get it.
In this case, the victim is also the perpetrator.

you're suggesting if someone wants to get laid and doesn't, they're not incel, no that's what defines incel, wanting to get laid and not getting laid

Last edited:
I don't get it.
If you want a thing, and that thing is available to you for a price, the seller can hardly be blamed for you being unwilling to pay that price when the majority of buyers are.

If you want a thing, and that thing is available to you for a price, the seller can hardly be blamed for you being unwilling to pay that price when the majority of buyers are.

the majority of buyers are other guys who are socially developed

the majority of buyers are other guys who are socially developed
You can become socially developed yourself if you're not sub5. In fact, society will help you if you're willing to help yourself.

You can become socially developed yourself if you're not sub5. In fact, society will help you if you're willing to help yourself.

I suppose you have a point. Here's my question, what would you consider ER? A lot of people call him volcel/fakecel and that he was a 6. What do you think he was?

I suppose you have a point. Here's my question, what would you consider ER? A lot of people call him volcel/fakecel and that he was a 6. What do you think he was?
He was a 3-4/10 like most incels. Only in frauded pictures he took himself is he any higher than a 4.

because it would imply that normies / chads achieved a mate through genetics as opposed to their " hard work",
this is a reason a lot of chads deny blackpill because it basically proves their success was down to genetics.

Just world fallacy is strong with the normies

View attachment 195489

The excuse of social awkwardness and being reserved is cope. If you are attractive women will come. These two post prove this.

If GigaChad had autism foids would still fuck him, buddy boyo.