Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people ever blame inability to get girls on something other than looks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
The concept of the mentalcel man is a great cope indeed.
Any dude who identifies as mentalcel is guaranteed vain/egoist trash. It's saying "I'm good looking and I know this but somehow still unconfident". It PHYSICALLY is impossible to be both.

Any dude who identifies as mentalcel is guaranteed vain/egoist trash. It's saying "I'm good looking and I know this but somehow still unconfident". It PHYSICALLY is impossible to be both.

typical mentalcel: has decent hair, facial symmetery, white, but shit lower third

This is a bizarre line of thinking. You're appealing to a hypothetical extreme and then saying that falling short of this ridiculous standard that less than 1% of the population meet is the real reason for their problems rather than the issue they actually have (Autism) which is actively prohibiting them from having a romantic/sex/social life.
Despite not being much above average I know for a fact that I wouldn't be incel is I were NT as I see plenty of worse looking NTs than me in relationships and had girls in the past pursue me and I get a decent number of matches on dating apps and compliments from the girls saying I'm handsome etc., I don't care what some spergy memes on the internet say.
If you wouldn't be incel without Autism (i.e. most incels), then it makes no sense to say that the problem isn't the Autism, but the fact that you aren't ridiculously attractive enough to possibly compensate for it. That's like saying the reason you're tired isn't because of your poor sleep habits, it's because you weren't born with a super rare genetic mutation that allows you feel energized on only a few hours of sleep a night. Does that sound logical to you?
And tinder matches don't automatically translate into lays. You can have all the matches in the world and it won't matter if you lack the social ability to to capitalize on them or if when you actually meet a girl she is turned off by your abnormal behaviour.

I'll tell you what he was, a diagnosed Autist. It's amusing to me how so many incels feel forced to pretend that he was ugly so as to maintain their reductionist narrative.

Except it's far more difficult to cure Autism than it is an ugly mug.

Mental issues such as Autism are just as genetic as any physical feature if not more so.

How does that dispute anything he said? If anything it is in support of it as he is talking about an outlier 'personality' such as Autism as opposed to a neurotypical or 'normal' personality.

Again, Autism is just as intrinsic to someone as physical appearance. You are born with it. It has no known cure. You're employing a false dichotomy. If anything Autism is more set in stone as there is no brain surgery that can alter your brain wiring like there is facial surgery.

You do realize most times on Tinder the girls bang the dude that they message themselves? Tinder is way more looks than game.

Normies have given me advice for a long list of things I should do to get a girlfriend.

But I just said that sounds like a hell of a lot of work, and I don't have the energy to do all that.. their list was seriously like 2-3+ hours worth of work per day, everyday if I wanted to get and keep a girlfriend.

On the other hand in their eyes I became a volcel. Which at first made them sort of look down on me more but in time they were like fuck they are slaving away for Starfish sex once in awhile, while they see me get off work and maybe take a nap.

But for normies a lot of it is the social judgement of not having a girlfriend. They don't want to be seen as a loser by society.

Whereas there is something threatening of incels to normies that we see ok judge us a loser, and we keep doing what we want with no consequences.

Whereas there is something threatening of incels to normies that we see ok judge us a loser, and we keep doing what we want with no consequences.

Yeah, this right here. they hate the fact that we are comfortable with being losers.

You need to actually be able to talk and lead a woman to the bedroom. If you are all awkward and shit and don't know what to do, it will be an instant turn off no matter what you look like. We had a new cook at work who was 6'4 with model tier face, and at first all the girls were excited and who this new guy is, but after a month or two they lost all of their attraction for him because of how he acts and what he says.

You need to actually be able to talk and lead a woman to the bedroom. If you are all awkward and shit and don't know what to do, it will be an instant turn off no matter what you look like. We had a new cook at work who was 6'4 with model tier face, and at first all the girls were excited and who this new guy is, but after a month or two they lost all of their attraction for him because of how he acts and what he says.

he would get laid off tinder easy

View attachment 195489

Let's say you looked like him, you wouldn't be incel correct? Of course NOT! You could easily get girls on Tinder, so therefore you won't be incel!

The problem I see often is this sort of "mentalcel" mentality, the idea that the reason someone isn't getting girls is because of things such as: lack of social skills/status (not being NT), personality, or being "lazy" and not approaching a bunch of girls "in real life". It's not just IncelTears who says this, it's also normies and even some people here. Why are these social factors the "main" factors and not looks? This of course applies to normie looking men, not truecels or Chads.

Think about it, one might say "that 6/10 is not NT, if he was NT he could get laid, so therefore it's his non-NTness that's causing him to not get laid, not his looks." But here's the problem, if that 6/10 was 9/10, it wouldn't matter if he was NT or not. NOT AT ALL. And since looks are evaluated first, that is the main problem.

TLDR: "Mentalcels" do not exist, if you think mentalcels exist, you are redpilled, not blackpilled.
I think I could ascend if I was in high school by lowinhibmaxxing in front of the lolis and by having social proof :waitwhat: thing is, I'm 25 :feelsEhh:

Because looks are an inherent part of our identity and being and can't be improved without surgical intervention. To say that your looks isn't good enough is to say that you are inherently not good enough.
Also normcucks have way too much pride to realize this

Oh look, an inkwell shit thread

Im just gonna leave this here
OeZDCVI

Having autism and thus permanently unemployable is a huge turn-off even if decent looking.