Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people feel the need to constantly, subtly remind us of our ugliness?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today one of my male classmates gave a small presentation in one of our classes and I walked to him at the end of the class to commend him about how jaunty he was during it and how he really does have the talent to be a teacher. I mentioned that I don't share this talent and wouldn't be able to do it as well as him, to which he responded with some tips.

THE VERY FIRST THING he mentioned when starting to give me his tips was that I should wear my cap during it. Which heavily implies that my uncovered balding scalp looks ugly, something that is not only evident but was already subtly communicated to me by tons of people with similar "wear your cap" tips.

Why do people do it? I know it's ugly to be bald. I know I look better with my cap.

Because u look better with your cap bro. :feelsahh:

Your ugliness hurts their aesthetic sensibilities. It's only natural, unfortunately.

Because u look better with your cap bro. :feelsahh:
No shit, Sherlock!

Having a partially bald scalp looks worse than having a normal scalp with hair, who would have guessed!

just hide ur face with a nice hat and cool shades br0

It's so the blacks don't get uppity. I mean the ugly.

We're a hierarchical species and we need to be constantly aware of our place in it, or else we may get the wrong impression that we are equal and demand respect.

I was arguing with someone that saw what a miserable shit I am and they told me to go get laid. I told them it's not that easy, and actually argued them down. After agreeing with me that I can't get sex, they said, "Life's not fair."

"The victim reports she did not have time to react until she was already in the trunk of the car. This reporter thinks that life is not fair."

Last edited:
Today one of my male classmates gave a small presentation in one of our classes and I walked to him at the end of the class to commend him about how jaunty he was during it and how he really does have the talent to be a teacher. I mentioned that I don't share this talent and wouldn't be able to do it as well as him, to which he responded with some tips.

THE VERY FIRST THING he mentioned when starting to give me his tips was that I should wear my cap during it. Which heavily implies that my uncovered balding scalp looks ugly, something that is not only evident but was already subtly communicated to me by tons of people with similar "wear your cap" tips.

Why do people do it? I know it's ugly to be bald. I know I look better with my cap.
He sounds like a retard tbhtbhtbh. One can be simultaneously retarded and charismatic. JFL at complimenting someone and then getting ridiculed. Cut ties with him immediately.

Make yourself uglier to spite them, or just go along with it. Are you not looksmaxxing anyway? Just tell them you know what is an obvious fact, and for them to shut the fuck up about it.

Just wear a fucking hat theory. Ffs.

Just wear a fucking hat theory. Ffs.
I do, but I don't wear it all the fucking time. I want my head to receive some air from time to time and it would feel suffocating to have to hide my baldness from the people there for years in a row when I have to spend hours everyday there.

I went with a clean shaven head and without a cap on my first day so that everyone could already have a bald first impression of me instead of suddenly seeing I remove my hat for the first time in months and be terrified, commenting nonstop about it.

Hairsystemmaxx.

I’m sorry about that bro, that must’ve been embarrassing. People are cunts.
@Ritalincel

Jfl at not working part time and ldaring as an incel have fun with the constant suifuel from this dogshit society because u werent born with good looks

I do, but I don't wear it all the fucking time. I want my head to receive some air from time to time and it would feel suffocating to have to hide my baldness from the people there for years in a row when I have to spend hours everyday there.

I went with a clean shaven head and without a cap on my first day so that everyone could already have a bald first impression of me instead of suddenly seeing I remove my hat for the first time in months and be terrified, commenting nonstop about it.
Was sarcasm bro. Balding fucking sucks but we also should be able to exist as we are without being shitted on by people. Shitty world.

They enjoy feeling better about themselves at the cost of others. It’s natural human nature.

If a chad took a shit in front of everyone, people would say he's a better teacher than people who are actually teaching

You know that happens to me frequently.

I have acne and from time to time it gets really bad. So much that I hardly go out on the street but sometimes it's necessary.
When speaking directly to people face to face, I notice they (unconsciously) start to rub their neck or face where my acne is.
That's when you know they look at it and it bothers them.

Some say "hey turn vegetarian it helps" or others ask "what do you have in your neck, chupones?" and stuff like that.
It really makes me feel miserable but there seems to be no way around it.
Sometimes I put on makeup to hide it.

because normies want us to know our place

Like when someone sucks onto your skin and let a red spot on it?

Also, have you tried Roaccutan? I didn't take it because I already had scars by the time I found out about it but if it isn't your case I think it's worth it.

You are too nice, man. People take advantage of that to put themselves in a superior ground. The guy should have just said " thanks" and shut the hell up. The fact that he's already judging you because of your baldness proves that he is not a good person. Most normans are evil. That also proves that personality doesn't matter.

You are too nice, man. People take advantage of that to put themselves in a superior ground. The guy should have just said " thanks" and shut the hell up. The fact that he's already judging you because of your baldness proves that he is not a good person. Most normans are evil. That also proves that personality doesn't matter.
True. I was mostly trying to be on good terms with people I'll have to spend probably years with, but I'll tone down on that from now on.

Also:

"ThE PrObLem iS YoUr sHiTtY PeRsOnAlItY"
"But I'm respectful, nice and social with everyone"
"WeLl ThEn iT DoEsN't eNtItLe yOu tO AnYtHiNg yOu iNkEl (teehee)

Like when someone sucks onto your skin and let a red spot on it?

Also, have you tried Roaccutan? I didn't take it because I already had scars by the time I found out about it but if it isn't your case I think it's worth it.

Yeah that's a chupon, when someone sucks your skin and leaves a red spot. As I'm white as cheese, it's horrible.
Roaccutan is available here, although very expensive. About 45 dollars.

Yeah that's a chupon, when someone sucks your skin and leaves a red spot.
Is that word used in the US or is it Spanish? In Portuguese it's the same, "chupão".

Is that word used in the US or is it Spanish? In Portuguese it's the same, "chupão".

Spanish, as I'm living in a latino country not far away from Brasil.
Some words are typical latino and I don't know the English translation. Been here for 20 years.
I knew you would understand, Portugese has similarities.

Spanish, as I'm living in a latino country not far away from Brasil.
Some words are typical latino and I don't know the English translation. Been here for 20 years.
I knew you would understand, Portugese has similarities.
It's hickey in English, I didn't know it either. Not the type of vocabulary a nonnative incel would know :forcedsmile:

Might of been a joke or he was just actually making fun of you.

bloody hell this HURTS. I am norwooding and this is my future?!?!? people giving me hat advice?!?!