Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people on here deny mentalceldom

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
Someone very near and dear to me is a mentalcel. But not just that near and dear someone....

Rt

This man above was on the show Undatables. He is a 27 year old rugby player and has only been on 1 date in his entire life yet he could post on here. If things came to worst for him, he should easily be able to run JBW game and he'd be able to bang his choice of top shelf asian and curry pussy. But he has Aspergers and Tourettes syndrome. And even if he does ascend and get himself a girlfriend and lose his virginity, which is quite probable, due to being non neurotypical, he'll never live up to the slaying potential that his looks would suggest. In other words, his height, frame, muscularity and bone structure just went to waste. And regardless of whether anyone agree that he's technically a Chad or not, lettuce be cereal, a lot of you all would sell your soul to Satan to wake up in the morning with his looks and body.

Did he use tinder

aspergers is a death sentence

I don't, I am a mentalcel(diagnosed with all sorts of shit), but I'm also a sub 5, so it's more accurate to say I'm just incel.

He was NT enough to be famous, so he's volcel. Mentalcel level varies.

Did he use tinder
I don't know...I think he may have tried everything. It's hard to see how he hasn't heard of it. But what happens when they actually meet up and he starts sperging out?

Mentalcel never tried approach so they dont know what foids really think abt them. Mentalcel are pussycopers tbh.

I don't know...I think he may have tried everything. It's hard to see how he hasn't heard of it. But what happens when they actually meet up and he starts sperging out?
Dosnt matter bro wouldn't u bang a hot Stacy with D boobs if she had mental illness

Autism = inceldom. Easy as that.

I have tried to say this many times. Neurotypicality is enormously important in attraction. Many "neurodiverse" people don´t even realize that they are autists.

I have tried to say this many times. Neurotypicality is enormously important in attraction. Many "neurodiverse" people don´t even realize that they are autists.

Mentalceldom is real to an extent, but I feel like it's only necessary to call yourself anything with the suffix "-cel" if you can't get foid attention. If it interferes with your ability to have sex/accept female dates, then I guess it's okay to call yourself a mentalcel, but at the same time I consider people like that to be fakecels, because they still received some form of female validation. IMO a forum specifically for mentalcels would be popular.

Too bad I'm a sub-6 mentalcel.

Did you not watch the undateables episode with Tom Morgan? He had a relationship for 8 months despite being a sperg with tourettes. Mentalcel is cope. Ice poseidon and eggman got laid despite being diagnosed autists because of height and mandible. You can even go on youtube and search dating with apsergers to see guys that are of course attractive in relationships.

Autism causes you to be more prone to garbage facial features. It's the reason why most spergs die virgins. Bad genes come in bad packages.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/children-with-autism-have-distinct-facial-features-study/

The dysmorphic facial features in high functioning autism are very subtle. But foids pick up on them.

Face is truly everything.

I find it difficult to empathise with mentalcels because they have often been physically blessed with a decent face and body but can’t even fucking talk normally to people, meanwhile I have good social skills but foids instantly avoid me due to my short stature and unattractive face.

I think it's like when you are fat. People just dont get that getting slim is nearly impossible from a statistical point of view (99% of fat people do not manage to get slim and maintain it). So people just say: "But you could always lose weight" "But you could always start talking to people" "But you could always build up a social circle" in case of mentalcels. They simply do not understand what it is like if you are extremely high inhib...How your entire body refuses to do what you want to. So they deny it exists because they are fucking retards.

im ugly and mental but mental part is killing me i cant work and i will end in verry bad i try pills i try lsd i hope when try rope i will be cured

Did you not watch the undateables episode with Tom Morgan? He had a relationship for 8 months despite being a sperg with tourettes. Mentalcel is cope. Ice poseidon and eggman got laid despite being diagnosed autists because of height and mandible. You can even go on youtube and search dating with apsergers to see guys that are of course attractive in relationships.

Autism causes you to be more prone to garbage facial features. It's the reason why most spergs die virgins. Bad genes come in bad packages.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/children-with-autism-have-distinct-facial-features-study/
Well we can find all kinds of fucked up guys that beat the odds and get girlfriends. But I think that there was a thread on here about the Aspergers blackpill and it revealed that only 1.5 percent of guys with high functioning autism have had sex. And that study included gay men with high functioning autism. Which raises the obvious million dollar question....out of the 1.5 percent who had sex, how many were heterosexual men who had sex with women?
I find it difficult to empathise with mentalcels because they have often been physically blessed with a decent face and body but can’t even fucking talk normally to people, meanwhile I have good social skills but foids instantly avoid me due to my short stature and unattractive face.
They both lead to the same place...inceldom. Mentalcels aren't at fault for there issue anymore than one is at fault for being 5'0 tall
I think it's like when you are fat. People just dont get that getting slim is nearly impossible from a statistical point of view (99% of fat people do not manage to get slim and maintain it). So people just say: "But you could always lose weight" "But you could always start talking to people" "But you could always build up a social circle" in case of mentalcels. They simply do not understand what it is like if you are extremely high inhib...How your entire body refuses to do what you want to. So they deny it exists because they are fucking retards.

Last edited:
Well we can find all kinds of fucked up guys that beat the odds and get girlfriends. But I think that there was a thread on here about the Aspergers blackpill and it revealed that only 1.5 percent of guys with high functioning autism have had sex. And that study included gay men with high functioning autism. Which raises the obvious million dollar question....out of the 1.5 percent who had sex, how many were heterosexual men who had sex with women?

They both lead to the same place...inceldom. Mentalcels aren't at fault for there issue anymore than one is at fault for being 5'0 tall
I think it's odd that these are the exact same

Had a sexual/romantic relationship with anyone of the same sex? 2 (1.5)
Had sexual intercourse? 2 (1.5)

I don't like the study because it's parent reported.

Bec. they are just butthurts.

The dysmorphic facial features in high functioning autism are very subtle. But foids pick up on them.

Face is truly everything.
I have looked a bit online and could find that signs of autism in the face include big eyes, big forehead and short midface. You can have these and not be autistic. You can also probably look like a chad and be autistic. So it's not the fact that the face gives away the fact that you have autism, but they don't care wether you have it or not because you are ugly

Women were thirsting for that chad in the comments.

I have looked a bit online and could find that signs of autism in the face include big eyes, big forehead and short midface. You can have these and not be autistic. You can also probably look like a chad and be autistic. So it's not the fact that the face gives away the fact that you have autism, but they don't care wether you have it or not because you are ugly

Its not just the static skeletal features that reveals the autistic face. The small muscles around the eyes, which are immensely important for non-verbal communication are dysfunctional. This is called "aspie face", "aspie eyes" or "resting bitch face". People will ask you if you are ok when you are just minding your own business.

When the aspie tries to smile, only the mouth area do so. The eyes are emotionally dead and disconnected. Foids notice this.

Something went wrong in early fetal life when the anterior brain and upper face developed together.

This is an aspie photo model. Something is off.
Clay-Marzo.jpg

Women were thirsting for that chad in the comments.
Maybe so but the results speak for itself. He ended up at age 27 with only 1 date. There are 5'2 balding Indians who have managed to lose their virginity by 27. On the tv show they set him up on a date with a 22 year Stacy but it didn't go anywhere. IMO, being non neurotypical turns women off nearly as much as being ugly.So they might find him physically attractive then start spending time with him and get turned off.

If you don't know how to proceed or suck at reading nonverbal cues so she has to verbally spell everything out, that's going to be a major turn off and then if you have Tourettes and start blurting out random shit...my god.

People easily pick up on mentalcels in real life and even ugly fucks will look down on you and treat you like shit if you exhibit aspie or shy behavior. They're just fucking hypocrites and looking to bring others down to elevate their social status. A life of near complete social isolation is pure suifuel and almost impossible to recover from. I go out of my way to avoid interacting with people.

Maybe so but the results speak for itself. He ended up at age 27 with only 1 date. There are 5'2 balding Indians who have managed to lose their virginity by 27. On the tv show they set him up on a date with a 22 year Stacy but it didn't go anywhere. IMO, being non neurotypical turns women off nearly as much as being ugly.So they might find him physically attractive then start spending time with him and get turned off.

If you don't know how to proceed or suck at reading nonverbal cues so she has to verbally spell everything out, that's going to be a major turn off and then if you have Tourettes and start blurting out random shit...my god.

Probably too scared to approach. No excuse for being such a massive chode when women will have undoubtably been giving him signals. Volcel

Probably too scared to approach. No excuse for being such a massive chode when women will have undoubtably been giving him signals. Volcel
Well, Aspergers makes you more fearful to the point of almost freezing up. In some ways I think mentalceldom is worse than being incel because of looks. It puts you so close, yet so far away. I look at it this way, an incel because of looks is starving to death with no food in sight can just accept his fate and let nature take it's course.

A mentalcel who has looks is starving to death with a full course meal of steak and potatoes just beyond the reach of his fingertips, forever taunting him. He can see it and smell it, but never taste it.
People easily pick up on mentalcels in real life and even ugly fucks will look down on you and treat you like shit if you exhibit aspie or shy behavior. They're just fucking hypocrites and looking to bring others down to elevate their social status. A life of near complete social isolation is pure suifuel and almost impossible to recover from. I go out of my way to avoid interacting with people.

Well, Aspergers makes you more fearful to the point of almost freezing up. In some ways I think mentalceldom is worse than being incel because of looks. It puts you so close, yet so far away. I look at it this way, an incel because of looks is starving to death with no food in sight can just accept his fate and let nature take it's course.

A mentalcel who has looks is starving to death with a full course meal of steak and potatoes just beyond the reach of his fingertips, forever taunting him. He can see it and smell it, but never taste it.

You wouldn’t be afraid if you were handsome and various women showed interest in you. One or two fine, but after so many give you signals it’s ridiculous.

Because it's a cop out.

Extremely low IQ thread. LOL @ you believing that Jew garbage on TV, yea, ok, he's such an incel...It's all for show and fake. Everything has been done already, so the Jew producers are running out of ideas.

You wouldn’t be afraid if you were handsome and various women showed interest in you. One or two fine, but after so many give you signals it’s ridiculous.
Yeah but being non NT, you generally have illogical fears about reality and remember, most fears aren't rational, they are against all rationality.

Mentalcels are cucktears infiltrators pushing the personality matters meme

Mentalceldom = bad personality