Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people on looksmax.org constantly rip on each other?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Every single thread has people insulting others. Is this just something normies do or what?

Just a joke tbh.

It's a shitty site full of overcompensating failed narcissists.

Because theyre basically normie tier, and normies constantly take each other down to display dominance for a chance at poon, even in male spaces

Because theyre basically normie tier, and normies constantly take each other down to display dominance for a chance at poon, even in male spaces
Correct. It's mostly normies who act like that. An unironical chads.me site would probably be much more chill.

No this forum is way more "friendly" in general.
Oh yeah, Looksmax is the worst. This forum is really tame compared to it. If guys over there find out you're a KHHV they will tear you to pieces about it and rub it in your face about how they're getting their dicks wet, while you jack off at home and what have you. Man I couldn't deal with that, thus why I avoid it like the plague.

Correct. It's mostly normies who act like that. An unironical chads.me site would probably be much more chill.
There are some chads on that site tho like Salludon, Larsanova, Amnesia, WontStopNoodling, Mirin2234, Arvid Gustavsson
Oh yeah, Looksmax is the worst. This forum is really tame compared to it. If guys over there find out you're a KHHV they will tear you to pieces about it and rub it in your face about how they're getting their dicks wet, while you jack off at home and what have you. Man I couldn't deal with that, thus why I avoid it like the plague.
I only go there bc they’re blackpilled and I have nothing better to do. My failos are unfixable so looksmaxing is out of the question for me

It's all about climbing the social ladder. That's why I hate interacting with groups of normies irl, they always try to use you to gain status in one way or another.

Yeah i have an account but i never browse it. I bet it has more virgins than this site tho.

It’s an attempt to seem more “alpha” than they actually are. Same with Lookism’s users before that site died.

It's all about climbing the social ladder. That's why I hate interacting with groups of normies irl, they always try to use you to gain status in one way or another.

High estrogen plus autism.
They have the userbase they deserve.

That's why I never went through with posting my face on there, because I realized that they hyper-critical of anything that wasn't chad and that I'd get shit on by everyone there. Atleast on this site people acknowledged it was over for me and left it at that.

They rip on each other to elevate themselves at another's expense. Having someone to look down on allows them to feel more confident in their own self-worth.

It’s an attempt to seem more “alpha” than they actually are. Same with Lookism’s users before that site died.
What’s the difference between looksmax.org and lookism.net?

there are more Chads here than on looksmax.org. I think I've genuinely only seen 3 or 4 Chads on there that posted selfies, the rest are 15 year old boys who larp and are pretty ugly

I have aspies on there spamming my Jew nose and fivehead. :feelskek:

I can't really remember tbh but most likely no.
Lol don't worry I know they wouldn't bully you, because if they came across you in real life they know you would fuck them up

Lol don't worry I know they wouldn't bully you, because if they came across you in real life they know you would fuck them up
I am a weak little manlet in a suit, how am i able to fuck them up?

they are probably lickers of chad's ass, like every other normie

What’s the difference between looksmax.org and lookism.net?
Lookism was the most popular site dedicated to Lookism in the '10s. Looksmax is like a brother to this site which is also dedicated to lookism. Lookism died for a number of reasons and Looksmax is a lot more popular. I was never a frequent user of Lookism, but I stopped going there altogether when the admin tried to infect users with malware to mine bitcoin :lul:

because they are all failed normies and what do normies do best? rip each other all day and fight over stupid shit while chad fucks their girlfriends

Lookism was the most popular site dedicated to Lookism in the '10s. Looksmax is like a brother to this site which is also dedicated to lookism. Lookism died for a number of reasons and Looksmax is a lot more popular. I was never a frequent user of Lookism, but I stopped going there altogether when the admin tried to infect users with malware to mine bitcoin :lul:
Thanks for the explanation bhai

They want to compete to see who is the biggest slayer. On average, people on that site are above average looking.

Jfl at trying to prove you’re alpha online normie tier cope. I haven’t looked at it in months but there’s a fat ass over there who brags about fucking landwhales the cope on there is insane