Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people outside this forum hate it?

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
I've been on a few other Incel communities like Soydit and Soydit 2 (Saiddit) and people there always talk shit about this forum.

Common complaints have been that you need to post a pic of your face to get in, that knajjd is a faggot, CIA honey pot etc.
AFAIK, only 1-2 of those are true.

It's by far the most based Incel space I've found, so why do other cels hate it?

I've been on a few other Incel communities like Soydit and Soydit 2 (Saiddit) and people there always talk shit about this forum.

Common complaints have been that you need to post a pic of your face to get in, that knajjd is a faggot, CIA honey pot etc.

It's by far the most based Incel space I've found, so why do other cels hate it?
its too based for em to handle

lmao based
see you in ban discussion though, free him preemptively

H-haha yes, I'm glad that I'm not one of these g-g-greycels :feelsmega::forcedsmile:
Suspicious Ned Flanders Is Joined By Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Fry From Futurama In Extra Su

If this place is a cia honey pot then all incel forums are too. Get ready to get doxed and arrested I guess

They hate us because they aint us

It's because @ElliotRodgerGod has a better car than them

Because they're normalfucks

Because they NEED to feel superior to someone, anyone.

And that's us.

Where did they get the idea that you need to post a picture of your face to get in?

Implying knajjd is a faggot? I ain't no snitch, but let's see how based you think the forum is.

No, it's what they say. I wouldn't say something like that. (lol)

But you said 1-2 of those things are true. Which two things do you think are true?

You get what a joke is right? Autist

I know, I know. But even jokes will get you in trouble. One mod thought, THOUGHT I was making a joke about him, and he ruined my shit. I had to really explain myself.

I know, I know. But even jokes will get you in trouble. One mod thought, THOUGHT I was making a joke about him, and he ruined my shit. I had to really explain myself.
I don't like the jannies here, ngl (not gonna lie)

Gay and snitch pilled
Everytime i make a joke here i get shit on for it by greycels tbh .
Over for my sense of humour .
Deleted the link , are you happy now ? :cryfeels:

Because we speak the truth and normies and foids cant take it

because this site has banned half of their population! if this site didnt ban people it would have a much stronger group and presence. You people dont seem to understand the strength in unity. Divided groups are weak an less organised.

Other incel communities hate it most likely because they fear being new and shit on for it. Happened to all of us tbh.

Non incel communities hate it because we're fucking incels.

Because they're rival sites and every site hates their rival sites.