Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people put motorcycles in neutral and then proceed to accelerate and make a shitload of noise repeatedly?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I don't know if it's a Brazilian thing or anything, but this is so fucking annoying.

why are motorcycles so god damn loud?

Because they're fucking obnoxious pieces of shit, that's why.

They think people give a shit about their gay bike

Fuz they're FAGS

it soaks foids panties. its "dangerous" or whatever to them. think of it as the biker's mating call

Because they're mediocre people and they like making loud noises. It's the same as those assholes who launch firecrackers every July 4th in America, even though it traumatizes all the dogs in the neighborhood and scars them for life.

why are motorcycles so god damn loud?
I heard there's a procedure that can be done with the sole purpose of making more noise with your motorcycle. Apparently it's popular.

Because they're mediocre people and they like making loud noises. It's the same as those assholes who launch firecrackers every July 4th in America, even though it traumatizes all the dogs in the neighborhood and scars them for life.
I hate fireworks at well. Here they're launched during soccer matches and Catholic holidays (sometimes in the middle of the night).

There are laws against noise during the night but no one cares or enforces them much.

Cuz they are low iq mostly. I rarely see high iq men tie their egos with automotive vehicles
I heard there's a procedure that can be done with the sole purpose of making more noise with your motorcycle. Apparently it's popular.
Its fucking ragefuel. I wish I could find those boys and shove the exhaust down their throats.

Well.
I know and i will tell you.
Because,
I used to have a motorcycle...

If you rev it up in gear you will be moving very fast. Dangerously fast! It's only safe to rev up a motorcycle in neutral if you want to stand still and be loud. Otherwise you have to travel!

And yes. Most motorcyclists are jerks.

I live close to a bar. Shitheads do this all the time with their bikes it’s frustrating with these thin walls

Because they are low iq as fuck

Cuz they are low iq mostly. I rarely see high iq men tie their egos with automotive vehicles

It is an NT trait to draw attention to yourself because unlike with autists there aren't immediate negative repercussions for doing so.

But still lifefuel for burn the world cels because the motorcycle then emits more pollution.

Normie shits dont have any personality to get attention from other people without starting fights,messing with incels or being a loud cunt with their cars or bluetooth speakers.

I don’t know tbh, they probably like the noise or something.

were i live most motorcycle drivers a 50-year old wannabe rockers. I guess their dicks arent working anymore and they have to compensate for that