Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people say rape is about power?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I mean sometimes it is like in a home invasion or mugging which goes from trying to steal money to realizing you do whatever you want to the girl, but most genuine rapes have been an incel or normie getting rejected for the infinity numbered time and going "screw it" and raping the girl or a chad actually getting turned down for sex by a girl and the chad going "Screw that I'll take what I want."

Rape isn't about power its about attractiveness

Rape isn't about power its about attractiveness
That's what I mean. It's almost always because a guy thinks a girl is attractive but can't get her to sleep with him of her own will.

That's what I mean. It's almost always because a guy thinks a girl is attractive but can't get her to sleep with him of her own will.
its only rape if its a sub8 male

I mean sometimes it is like in a home invasion or mugging which goes from trying to steal money to realizing you do whatever you want to the girl, but most genuine rapes have been an incel or normie getting rejected for the infinity numbered time and going "screw it" and raping the girl or a chad actually getting turned down for sex by a girl and the chad going "Screw that I'll take what I want."

Tbh rape has little to do with rejection. Rape is more about domination since our alpha chad ancestors prolly didnt give a flying fuck about consent and just took what they wanted.

Rape is a poor dude robbing a rich dude who won't share his goods

In order to understand this saying, you have to consider it from the perspective of the bluepill. From a bluepiller's delusional point of view, nobody has trouble having sex, or alternatively sex isn't that important. So therefore, what reason could someone possibly have to want to rape someone else? It can't be sex, because sex isn't important. Rapists are obviously also inherently evil, so their motivation must be evil. Clearly it is because they just want to oppress others.

On the other hand, when it is a foid saying it, you have to consider that to foids, all men aside from Chad are invisible. Therefore, when she thinks about a man raping someone else, she imagines Chad. Chad gets all the sex he wants, so why would he need to rape someone? Obviously regular sex isn't enough for him.

Another interpretation is that it is intentional intellectual dishonesty, they have an agenda against male rapists, or rather against men in general, so they want to vilify men as much as possible in any way they can. By hiding or discounting the fact that modern men are desperate for sex, they can act as though committing evil acts like rape is in the man's very nature, rather than the result of being driven there by his environmental circumstances.

This reminds me of a great quote I read once by Anatole France:
"The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. "

From the perspective of the law, it doesn't matter if you stole bread because you were starving or because you were just bored and wanted some excitement.

its only rape if its a sub8 male

Right. Women's fantasies of rape are always filled with 8+ men (lookswise) raping them which is ironic given that 8+ men alrdy get a lot of sex without having to resort to rape.

Rape is a sociopathic and narcissistic outburst of violence. It has nothing to do with incels or chads. Rapists come from all levels of attractiveness. It's a narcissist seeing something that he wants, and taking it by force.
Of course, this only applies to real rape, not "teehee I was drunk and changed my mind".

Sometimes rape is about violence but sometimes it is about sex. Sexual entitlement is a common motive. But saying it’s about control? What “control”? What is the rapist “controlling”? Rapists aren’t a homogeneous group. Of course some are about sex