Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do people suggest that you can “laugh a girl into bed”?

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
You cannot “laugh a girl into bed”, it is literally impossible. My counsellor suggested this, as though it was a viable solution. He is much older than me, so maybe things were different in the 70’s and 80’s with that.

Women don’t really have a sense of humour behind the tee-hee I’m not like other girls shtick. (probably why there are so few female comedians too)

As an incel, women will mostly meet what you say with contempt and questioning. They will probably be too worried to be at ease to find you amusing.

On the other hand if you are a chad women will find everything you say amusing. To further illustrate the point, my Chad mixed race roommate was calling a 6’ blonde Gigastacy from Tinder on loudspeaker last night to arrange a meet and she was giggling at everything he said as though he was as funny as Grotesque, even though it was just details of how to get to a bar.

Women do like funny guys, but they only find handsome guys funny. So when Normans say get a sense of humour, they mean become handsome.

because girls will laugh and giggle at anything chad says, so they think you need to be a standup comedian

Only chad can

This only applies to chad

You cannot “laugh a girl into bed”, it is literally impossible
I agree.
Women do like funny guys, but they only find handsome guys funny. So when Normans say get a sense of humour, they mean become handsome.
I disagree. One of my fondest memories is my French class watching a video of Chad and Stacy monkeying around and acting silly. I, being the class clown (more often people laughing at me than with me btw), said "Feel like a 5-year-old".

This shit was in vogue back then, I'm talking 2012 or 2013.
So this blonde foid just burst out laughing. It was magical. Her laugh was bubbly and genuine. I still remember this as my only positive experience with foids ever.
None of this mattered one bit because she's currently choking on a Chad's penis and I never even got to hug any non-family girl.

Or you know, famous comedians, but I wanted to illustrate my point with an anecdote.

Normies are really don't know what they are talking about. they like to giving random advices

Chad can throw kindergarten level humor and that’s good enough to get a foid into bed.
Even a well timed smart joke from an incel will earn him a “creepy” description

thanks to PC culture, foids sense of humour was washed together with the rest of their personalities, nowdays they only have social media on their head

Women don’t have a sense of humour. They don’t understand good, intelligent comedy, they like female “comedians” like Amy Schumer or far-left “comedians” whose political opinions they agree with.

When a foid thinks a man is “funny” then what she means is he’s hot.

This shit was in vogue back then, I'm talking 2012 or 2013.
So this blonde foid just burst out laughing. It was magical.
This proves that Foids have zero personality and acquire their personality from their environment.

My counsellor suggested this, as though it was a viable solution. He is much older than me, so maybe things were different in the 70’s and 80’s with that.
Boomers had it much easier back then now they think it's just like that today even though 90% of boomers would post here if they were as old as we are

That's how ugly men used to cope.

yep, it's all tied to how attractive the man is

meanwhile manlets have already gotten used to just leaving right after making stacy laugh, because they know it's better to quit while you're ahead than stick around and wait for her to stare at them like "uh, so why are you still here"

Women only laugh at the jokes that Chad says, or in some cases, they might laugh at some ugly guy who acts like a total clown but it's more like they mocking him than anything else.

I remember when I used to hang out with some Chad friend of mine and women were laughing at all of his jokes and none of mine. Then I said some joke to him in private and he repeated it to women and they laughed at it like crazy. If I would have said the same thing, there would be no response.

Women only laugh at the jokes that Chad says, or in some cases, they might laugh at some ugly guy who acts like a total clown but it's more like they mocking him than anything else.

I remember when I used to hang out with some Chad friend of mine and women were laughing at all of his jokes and none of mine. Then I said some joke to him in private and he repeated it to women and they laughed at it like crazy. If I would have said the same thing, there would be no response.
brutal 'other guy saying my line' pill

Just be a clown bro

lmao this will never work for an ugly male, and also my sense of humor is so different than normies. everything i think is funny most people do not. Just another thing that makes me so different than everyone else.

You are so funny chad teehee

Just-world fallacy.

It's too painful for humans to admit they don't have control over important things.

If an incel were to do this it'd be considered sexual harassment.

Boomers had it much easier back then now they think it's just like that today even though 90% of boomers would post here if they were as old as we are

boomers would probably rope since they never had to face any real problems in life

Only way to take a foid into bed is having good bones

You know what happens when you can make women laugh?
You get friend zoned.

Chad puts his dick in woman's vagina while calling her a cunt

You know what happens when you can make women laugh?
You get friend zoned.

Chad puts his dick in woman's vagina while calling her a cunt
just make women laugh broo is a cucked advice