Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do people think that if you're an incel you're automatically racist?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
if anything there's more diversity on here than on most other websites I see

because normies are braindead

Because motherfuckers here drop the N word every other post

Incel = evil white supremacist... somehow.

Society wants to brand us as racist in order to justify our oppression

incels are as racist as anyone, we are just REALLY honest about it.

You know what I take it back, we ARE more racist than most people, but that racism is an informed racism. It's ironic that most "anti-racists" are so purely out of ignorance. HUUWHITES are the supreme Gods of all races by MILES, and I say this as a person who particuarly hates whites, as well as all races in general. Any minority or BLM supporter would admit this or else they wouldn't have a cause.

Races are REALITY, and I'm sick of the lies to MY FUCKING FACE, acting like not dating asian men is just a preference :soy: it doesn't make you RACIST. I'm sick of the hypocrisy. Call me a racist, and I'll call you a BIGGER ONE, because at least I'd date any race.

Last edited:
We use a lot of racial slurs.
But we are the least racist group out there.

Women and the elites don't want to have to deal with fact that upward up 30% of young men are incels, so they think they can ignore the problem by calling these people racist which means evil intodays society.
I'm trying to make sense but someone could proabbaly phrase what i'm trying to say better

You fags wouldn't dare say it to a black guys face. You'd shit
Well yeah no shit nothing on this forum would exist if we had to say it publicly. Also just fucking lol at assaulting people over words you don't like. Isnt that kind of shit something only an, uhm, uncivilized...savage community would do?

Well yeah no shit nothing on this forum would exist if we had to say it publicly. Also just fucking lol at assaulting people over words you don't like. Isnt that kind of shit something only an, uhm, uncivilized...savage community would do?

I'm not debating whether or not we could say what we say in public, i'm saying you wouldn't dare say it because of the fear of getting personally pummeled. Society/communities need order. Savages are the ones who behave and say whatever they want.

if anything there's more diversity on here
Having a diverse membership does not mean those members are less likely to be racist.

Also: all animals are automatically racist. No such thing as a non-racist.

the N word
nigga plz

You fags wouldn't dare say it to a black guys face. You'd shit
Do you have some kind of point?

If a gun-wielding mass murderer was pointing a gun at me I'm sure I'd be really polite to him too, and I bet you would also too, hombre.

I'm not debating whether or not we could say what we say in public, i'm saying you wouldn't dare say it because of the fear of getting personally pummeled.
Its pretty much the only reason its used so often here. Everyone's a tough guy wannabe white nationalist nazi until they leave their bedroom.

In the forest we settle things like this face to face.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

We should honestly just embrace it and roll with it, there is literally 0 reason for us to talk to these retarded communist faggots.

I am bigger,stronger, and more intelligent then all of the apes depicted in that video.

View attachment 279138
brutal. Caesar was high IQ as hell though, he learnt English and sign language in one year and within half a decade had established a semi agricultural society with ceramic and smithing capabilities from scratch. Also he beat off a gorilla in hand to hand and hes only a chimp.

because normies are braindead
Earth's circumference in centimeters IQ. Not to mention the Joo overlords are using those normoid NPCs as a weapon against us.

brutal. Caesar was high IQ as hell though, he learnt English and sign language in one year and within half a decade had established a semi agricultural society with ceramic and smithing capabilities from scratch. Also he beat off a gorilla in hand to hand and hes only a chimp.
True, but i was born genetically modified. I am superior to him both physically and mentally. I will pick up where he failed.

It's only a matter of time..

8ax8ntdwxh Julie Larsen Maher 9055 Western Lowland Gorilla Layla CON BZ 10 20 11 hr

@BummerDrummer GTFIH bro

True, but i was born genetically modified. I am superior to him both physically and mentally. I will pick up where he failed.

It's only a matter of time..

View attachment 279148
He didn't fail tbh. They failed him. He did everything he could.
Really good series tbh, its a cool addition to the original

Because you probably are

Well, reading some of the things guys post on here I can understand why people think incels are racist or even dangerous.

Funnily enough, my negative sentiments against immigrants somewhat subdued when I learned about ethniccels. Incel community taught me to respect and love other people, on the base of their shit looks.

This view is not entirely divorced from reality. There does tend to be an undercurrent of racism, anti-semitism, and sexism within the broader Incelosphere

I never really minded racism at all. To be honest I take more offence at being mocked for virginity than I would be for being called a spic or a gook. I'm an incel at the end of the day as I have no race, no country and no community, racial politics is useless to me because there is no race that ever accepted me, I am disposessed.
Well, reading some of the things guys post on here I can understand why people think incels are racist or even dangerous.
Then fuck those people, incels should be dangerous. Validated sexhavers should never have the luxury of living with comfort or security, everyday a normalnigger is slain is a victory for every oppressed pariah, they must be made to look over their shoulders. Also, for those of you who would accuse me of fedfaggotry, shove it up your ass.

Last edited:
racism is a love of your people its completely natural and if you suppress it like we do in society its bound to have consequences

Not every incel is racist... but all racists are incels, at least the ones who are open about it because they have nothing to lose.

I believe races are very different, you need to be stupid to think we are all equal. However, it's only socially acceptable to hate on whites and asians, all other races are protected by political correctness. Any white Chad will know that if he was openly racist, he would lose a lot of social power.

if anything there's more diversity on here than on most other websites I see

Yeah, they are figuring that out as we speak. However normies cannot accept the edgy rhetoric, brutal honesty, naughty words and neologisms incels like to use about 'sensitive' topics. Even though ethnics themselves will traffic just as freely in the 'racist' lingo as the mayocels.

I hate normalfag sexhavers regardless of their color

This, but there's also a lot of people here who say the N-word so thanks to them it's easier for people to brand incels as racist.

because incel bad women good

Because the media want to push the narrative that all men that're unsuccessful with women are hwite alt-right nazi bastards.

If anything being in the incel community has made me less racist and I’ve seen others say the same thing. I think we get this misunderstanding because we are comfortable enough with each other to throw around words like nigger and gook because we are all chill with each other and won’t get offended. But when a blue pulled sees this they are like “yikes! Those racist inkwells :soy:

incels are as racist as anyone, we are just REALLY honest about it.

You know what I take it back, we ARE more racist than most people, but that racism is an informed racism. It's ironic that most "anti-racists" are so purely out of ignorance. HUUWHITES are the supreme Gods of all races by MILES, and I say this as a person who particuarly hates whites, as well as all races in general. Any minority or BLM supporter would admit this or else they wouldn't have a cause.

Races are REALITY, and I'm sick of the lies to MY FUCKING FACE, acting like not dating asian men is just a preference :soy: it doesn't make you RACIST. I'm sick of the hypocrisy. Call me a racist, and I'll call you a BIGGER ONE, because at least I'd date any race.

This.

If anything being in the incel community has made me less racist and I’ve seen others say the same thing. I think we get this misunderstanding because we are comfortable enough with each other to throw around words like nigger and gook because we are all chill with each other and won’t get offended. But when a blue pulled sees this they are like “yikes! Those racist inkwells :soy:
As far as normies are concerned we're all nigger Jews in chains thanks to being ugly or mental illness having virgins, we ain't treated good that's for sure.

Leftist don't like the truth. So if you say blacks are violent = racist. women are sluts = misogyny. All these are just terms used in shout down contests. The fact is that this site has many ethinics that are truly discriminated against for doin nuthn, while real niggers with criminal records are "future lawyers and doctors".

Leftist don't like the truth. So if you say blacks are violent = racist. women are sluts = misogyny. All these are just terms used in shout down contests. The fact is that this site has many ethinics that are truly discriminated against for doin nuthn, while real niggers with criminal records are "future lawyers and doctors".
Also father's.

Because they are projecting their own opinions on us.
They themselves are racists

It’s a obfuscation tactic. They try to make you seem like you’re bad for reasons other than appearance. “You’re racist that’s why you can’t get women!”

It’s also a conflation tactic. They are conflating some of the racists (I prefer the term realists) with everyone in the community, which itself is a discriminatory practice. They’re labeling a defamatory characteristic to everyone in a certain community with 0 proof, which is what a “racist” would do. That’s the irony

Last edited:
Racist is a void neologysm abused by the gews and their pawns in an attempt to silence those who oppose their lies and crimes.