Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people use the term virgin as an insult?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It seems that if you want to be a real man, you need to have been fucked at least 20 foids already. If you don't do it you're a pariah. You're not a man if you're a virgin, according to this degenerate society.

7oyxgc2zoltz

Proving what little you know of the female anatomy i 61477473

H5LBwJ3hmJf47keSru9o5Dd7MK1KQZM6fOr5hzEaVpo

Yesterday at 6 47 pm the concept of virginity and shaming 10738809

Because sex is supposed to be a sign your an adult and that your successful enough to attract a woman. By that measure I’d say 40 or more percent of men in at least the US aren’t “real men”.

It's a status power grab.

Bullying men for not being sexually validated by women is a way to push them down in the hierarchy below you if you've had sex so you can look down on someone.

Because there are no consequences/punishment for it. If calling a man "virgin" as an insult meant getting punched or beaten up, people wouldn't do it anymore.

Its about social acceptance/social desirability. Thats what everything is. Thats what looks are, and to a smaller extent, your power/income/status. If you are a virgin, its because you lack socially desirable traits, and no matter how much bluepilled dumbasses will say that looks don't matter and its whats on the inside that counts, its the only thing that really matters to them.

Because having sex with foids has traditionally been regarded as an achievement, despite the fact that it's extremely easy to do if you're attractive

Normies: being a virgin isn’t a bad thing

also normies: uses virgin as an insult

Why do bullies bully? So they can feel better about themselves. Why do they call you virgin? Because they know it will hurt you

It wont touch this

It's because they believe in the just world fallacy. For them the only way to be a virgin is if you have a bad character. Because someone not getting something despite all of the effort they put in due to something they have no control over doesn't really happen in their fantasy world.

I’m not a real man. I will never be a real man.

Isn't something how J.K. Rowling is shitting on male virgins?
Her franchise was always designed to them and kids. And retards. They also deserve their due.

Can you also believe her entitlement? She went to Portugal to have her sexual tourism. We don't call it humanitarian job there.
Let's say "tall, dark and handsome".

What happened after being the new meat in town?
One of those slayers knockep her up.

Being what she is, that portuguese was tired of her bad personality and dumped her.

Her reaction? She went back to the UK to collect gibs with her bastard child.

I 100% blame cucks/soyfags/whatever_you_call_them for the situation we have now.
Those people that worship them and throw the little money they have to them.

At her prime, she looked already like shit.
The classical uk phenotype.

She should be very grateful she had the possibility to fed her ego and went under the knife.
Her natural beauty is not that natural.
I don't want to picture her without surgery.

Attachments

• jkrowling.jpg
    jkrowling.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 20
  • rowling.jpg
    rowling.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 20
"See what other options are out there."

The way these whores jump from chad to chad isn't normal, they have to use birth control to do it.

Because your success as a man is determined by your sexual success with women in society. Even women know this which is why they spend so much time mocking/insulting incels/virgins.

She detected the bad personality of all virgind

I wish I could have been a monk, therefore I wouldn't care about being a virgin

it was always like that, but today it is only worse because of sexual liberation.

again, there is nothing admirable about virginity, it is a bad condition. who put this in our heads, that virginity is a good thing, was christianity, that's why we are amazed when we see it happen.

sex can enslave you, you can be defeated by a woman, you can lose your life in sex, but virginity is still no virtue.

Because sex is supposed to be a sign your an adult and that your successful enough to attract a woman. By that measure I’d say 40 or more percent of men in at least the US aren’t “real men”.
lol 40%? massive cope my friend. more like 5 percent

Bec. you are Failure as a male if you are a virgin. Natures rule, over.

It's because it's embarrassing that you're unattractive enough for the most pleasurable and basic human needs

lol 40%? massive cope my friend. more like 5 percent
That is not a massive cope. They might not be virgins but the average guy is getting less sex then ever. Are you telling me you actually believe normies about their sex lives?

For normies, virgin is just another word for loser

It's because they believe in the just world fallacy. For them the only way to be a virgin is if you have a bad character. Because someone not getting something despite all of the effort they put in due to something they have no control over doesn't really happen in their fantasy world.

Nah deep down they'r calling you ugly. They have a sadistic side within them that differs from their just world fallacy delusional side.

That is not a massive cope. They might not be virgins but the average guy is getting less sex then ever. Are you telling me you actually believe normies about their sex lives?
We are bottom of the barrel. Normies get less sex than chads; but we get ZERO sex, which is extremely rare.

We are bottom of the barrel. Normies get less sex than chads; but we get ZERO sex, which is extremely rare.
I’m not denying that but let’s not act like what most normies get is anything to envy even if it is sex because it’s usually starfish sex or with a land whale.

It is the easiest insult in the book with a strong likelihood to hit truthfully

I dont get why anyone would get into a flame war. It is always a pointless waste of keystrokes.