Serious Why do rapists keep their victims alive?

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
That's the first red flag I get when some foid cries rape. A genuine rapist knows that if they let their victim go, the rapist will spend the rest of their life in prison and the foid's life will become even easier because of the rape "survivor" card. That's another thing.

Why are the women called survivors of rape? Is it because they were fucked by a below average man? It would only make sense if rapists generally killed their victims, but they don't.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
151d 10h 28m
Not sure, but obviously rape+murder will carry a higher prison sentence than only rape. Also, I think rape is more difficult to prove than murder in a court.
@PPEcel

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
-
94d 22h 43m
Down here its a genuine chance if you were raped you'd be killed too. But then again this is real rape we are talking about. Not white women regretting sex

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
Not sure, but obviously rape+murder will carry a higher prison sentence than only rape. Also, I think rape is more difficult to prove than murder in a court.
@PPEcel
Well obviously, but you can actually get away with murder. But letting the victim go means guaranteed prison sentence and rape often carries a greater sentence than murder.
Down here its a genuine chance if you were raped you'd be killed too. But then again this is real rape we are talking about. Not white women regretting sex
And that's the red flag. If a woman was actually raped, she wouldn't have been able to say so because she would be dead. Meaning the vast majority of rape victims are lying.

Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
152d 14h 17m
The vast majority of "rapes" happen by someone the female knew. AKA the woman had sex with someone and regreted OR she wants to take pity revenge on a man and ruin his life.

The op is extremely right and a very high IQ post.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 27m
Rape in the West is just another way of saying "buyer's remorse", the buyer being the foid of course.

Third World style rapes where women are physically restrained and taken into the bushes or something to be taped are very very rare here.

Last edited:
Zirkola

Zirkola

Officer
★★★★
13d 11h 46m
they're not based

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
97d 3h 54m
@PPEcel

Eremite

Eremite

Ethercel
★★
4d 11h 3m
The vast majority of "rapes" happen by someone the female knew. AKA the woman had sex with someone and regreted OR she wants to take pity revenge on a man and ruin his life.

This. The only rapes that normally end with murder are the one with a stranger in public where they woman fights and resists. The rest is more like normal sex, exception obviously exists.

Or a woman acting like a retard. In Germany there was a case like 2 years ago where a young woman who was going out with friends met a black refugee in a bar. She agreed to go with him to a homeless shelter where he lived and after they had sex there, she told him into his face that she was reporting him to the police. Obviously she was murdered. Women are very bad at decision making and can make situations easily worse. It's because society is too nice to them.

Last edited:
G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
In Germany there was a case like 2 years ago where a young woman who was going out with friends met a black refugee in a bar. She agreed to go with him to a homeless shelter where he lived and after they had sex there, she told him into his face that she was reporting him to the police. Obviously she was murdered.
That's fucking funny lmao

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 49m
@PPEcel
Yeah, murder is relatively straightforward to prove. You have a dead body and that's usually half the case solved.

With rape one has to prove that not only sexual activity occurred, but that it was non-consensual. Which can be an issue when the vast majority of rapists actually know their victims; cases where a stranger abducts a victim in the middle of the night get a lot of media attention but are in fact relatively rare.

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
they don't.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
-
94d 22h 43m
Yeah, murder is relatively straightforward to prove. You have a dead body and that's usually half the case solved.

With rape one has to prove that not only sexual activity occurred, but that it was non-consensual. Which can be an issue when the vast majority of rapists actually know their victims; cases where a stranger abducts a victim in the middle of the night get a lot of media attention but are in fact relatively rare.
Have you decided your field or are you still feeling ut put. Corporate law perhaps

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
That's if you're retarded and keep a corpse in the open after a murder. Murder is easier to get away with it because all you have to do is dump the remains somewhere, make the person unrecognisable and leave no trace.
Nothing has to be proven in the case of rape, the words of a woman are enough to jail any man for life.

@FullTimeLoser @Irredeemable

F

Forum_User_2345

Admiral
★★★★★
58d 13h 24m
Rape is a serious evil. What would you feel if someone raped some that you cared about? Women are weaker, and we are supposed to protect them.

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
Rape is a serious evil. What would you feel if someone raped some that you cared about? Women are weaker, and we are supposed to protect them.
Out with you

J

JegErSkribent

Officer
35d 9h 18m
Considering that today you can go to prison even being falsely accused and there's a fashion for reporting rapers, not like in the old days when victims were silent for long years and rapes were hard to prove, it's safer for rapists to kill their victims and hide/destroy the body.

Rapers are usually normies, so nothing weird that they aren't able to think in the long term.

Last edited:
kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
★★★★★
40d 19h 31m
IT should be here any minute now

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Admiral
23d 20h 0m
Probably bcs post-rape guilt and feeling of needing to GTFO of there as soon as possible
Plus killing people aint that easy.

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
Probably bcs post-rape guilt and feeling of needing to GTFO of there as soon as possible
Plus killing people aint that easy.
If you can actually pin down a woman and rape her, you most likely can kill her. Do you mean morally?

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Admiral
23d 20h 0m
If you can actually pin down a woman and rape, you most likely can kill her. Do you mean morally.
You cant believe how many shit humans can survive
I've seen people survive getting their face ripped off on the concrete,their bones were visible and they still survived.
Plus killing someone may leave fingerprints around

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
You cant believe how many shit humans can survive
I've seen people survive getting their face ripped off on the concrete,their bones were visible and they still survived.
I'm more shocked at how easily people can die tbh. All these videos of gory deaths in China and India made me realize how exposed the human body is to dangers. The neck being snapped is enough to die.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 10h 40m
Most rape in the west is just a foid regretting sex with a nonchad. Actual rape does result in murder in many instances. Mainly because there just isn’t any incentive for the victim to be spared. Rape is already seen as worse than murder and they are less likely to get caught if they kill

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
47d 16h 52m

This

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
We should also protect children, elderly and infirm people as well.
Dude what the fuck, no one is entitled to any help. I'm disabled as fuck and I have not received any help whatsoever.

And why the fuck should incels protect children? They're not mine are they? Or the elderly who have ruined the world.

Disable your account and fuck off.

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

Officer
★★
11d 8h 13m
killing is not easy as you've seen it in movies and hollywood OP

it's really hard to find the guts to kill and abandon your humanity, plus getting rid of the body, evidence, getting away with it, etc

F

Forum_User_2345

Admiral
★★★★★
58d 13h 24m
Dude what the fuck, no one is entitled to any help. I'm disabled as fuck and I have not received any help whatsoever.

And why the fuck should incels protect children? They're not mine are they? Or the elderly who have ruined the world.

Disable your account and fuck off.
Female hands wrote this post.

I am not saying we need to give people money. I am merely saying that protecting the weaker is a general moral duty and not directly tied to marriage. I would assume that you would still feel protective of your sister even though she isn't going to marry you no matter how good of a person she thinks you are.

T

TheWatchfulTiger24

Banned
-
11h 49m
Because you can escape a rape charge due to lack of evidence (unless you're black), but it's a bit harder to escape a murder charge, even with flimsy evidence.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★
92d 14h 33m
Because you can escape a rape charge due to lack of evidence (unless you're black), but it's a bit harder to escape a murder charge, even with flimsy evidence.

I was right face at first, but then your point was made clear and then I was like left face.

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

No hope - only rope
★★★★★
21d 18h 3m
Because usually prison time for rape is less than rape+murder

T

TheWatchfulTiger24

Banned
-
11h 49m
Because usually prison time for rape is less than rape+murder
And it's harder to prove a rape actually occurred. I'm pretty sure something like 90% of all rape charges never make it to trial and sentencing. It's kinda hard to prove a murder didn't happen though.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
27d 15h 42m
rapists dont get convicted most of the time, but murderers get convicted like 99,9% of the time and together with rape you can forget about leaving prison

CleverJester

CleverJester

★★★★★
16d 13h 12m
:feelswhere: Very high IQ .gif from gymletethnicel because simping/betabuxxing was different back in the days. (=you boomer)
Women couldn't be anything other than the property of a man. Rape was bad because it was theft. Now you are a rapist because a foid decided so, you weren't attractive enough and she felt she could've have better, she wants to be compensated.

Last edited:
slavcel11

slavcel11

Legend
★★★
69d 19h 12m
I've heard that they called "survivors" specifically because for the most part it's very common for a rapist to kill his victim. Lest she call the cops on him and he spend the rest of his live in prison, for the punishment for rape is so severe that killing the victim for good measure wouldn't make any difference to his plight. Don't know if the modern feminist propaganda has anything to do with it.

Last edited:
waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★
34d 14m
Because their intention was to have sex not murder.
I just don't understand why Rape is as bad as Murder it just doesn't make any sense.
Sex = Murder if you're a subhuman in today's soyciety

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-
1d 9h 10m
That's the first red flag I get when some foid cries rape. A genuine rapist knows that if they let their victim go, the rapist will spend the rest of their life in prison and the foid's life will become even easier because of the rape "survivor" card. That's another thing.

Why are the women called survivors of rape? Is it because they were fucked by a below average man? It would only make sense if rapists generally killed their victims, but they don't.
Rape is generally harder to prove. A murder is much easier to prove, even without a body. I know a guy who is doing a life sentence for a rape and murder he committed. Truth be told, had he not killed her, he could have claimed the sex was consensual had it been reported. Murdering her just ensured him prison for the rest of his life.

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
Rape is generally harder to prove. A murder is much easier to prove, even without a body. I know a guy who is doing a life sentence for a rape and murder he committed. Truth be told, had he not killed her, he could have claimed the sex was consensual had it been reported. Murdering her just ensured him prison for the rest of his life.
Damn that's brutal. How did he murder her?

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-
1d 9h 10m
Damn that's brutal. How did he murder her?
Held a pillow over her face and suffocated her. It was at a university and most of the students were away from the dorms because of the holiday season. So he thought it would be a perfect time to break into dorm rooms to see what he could steal. He had already broken into several dorm rooms and stolen things when he happened upon her dorm room. When he broke in, she was inside. Apparently he raped her because they found his semen on the bed and on her inner thighs. But there didn't appear to be any sign of a struggle which meant he either easily overpowered her or thoroughly intimidated her into obedience ( he was a tall Tyrone).

A few days later when the students come back to the dorms after the New Year, they complained about an odd smell coming from her dorm. The custodian knocked on her door but didn't get an answer, so he forced entry. He found her dead on the bed with a pillow over her face and the bad smell was because her body had started to decompose. The police automatically suspected they had a homicide on their hands.

They reviewed the security cameras and saw that Tyrone was the last one to enter the room and the last one to exit. Once they figured out who he was, they got a warrant to search his parents house (where he was staying). They found several stolen items from several of the dorm rooms and they also found a laptop and a pair of panties which had belonged to the dead girl. Of course, they placed him under arrest.

The case went to trial and at first it was declared a mistrial. The second time it went to trial, he was found guilty and sentenced to 5-10 years for the sexual assault and life for felony murder and given another 5-10 years for home invasion.

Last edited:
G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
Held a pillow over her face and suffocated her. It was at a university and most of the students were away from the dorms because of the holiday season. So he thought it would be a perfect time to break into dorm rooms to see what he could steal. He had already broken into several dorm rooms and stolen things when he happened upon her dorm room. When he broke in, she was inside. Apparently he raped her because they found his semen on the bed and on her inner thighs. But there didn't appear to be any sign of a struggle which meant he either easily overpowered her or thoroughly intimidated her into obedience ( he was a tall Tyrone).

A few days later when the students come back to the dorms after the New Year, they complained about an odd smell coming from her dorm. The custodian knocked on her door but didn't get an answer, so he forced entry. He found her dead on the bed with a pillow over her face and the bad smell was because her body had started to decompose. The police automatically suspected they had a homicide on their hands.

They reviewed the security cameras and saw that Tyrone was the last one to enter the room and the last one to exit. Once they figured out who he was, they got a warrant to search his parents house (where he was staying). They found several stolen items from several of the dorm rooms and they also found a laptop and a pair of panties which had belonged to the dead girl. Of course, they placed him under arrest.

The case went to trial and at first it was declared a mistrial. The second time it went to trial, he was found guilty and sentenced to 5-10 years for the sexual assault and life for felony murder and given another 5-10 years for home invasion.
I see. Well obviously, it's his own fault for getting caught then. There's so much evidence against him, he didn't even bother wiping his tracks.

I'm just surprised he only got 5-10 years for the sexual assault aspect.
Thanks for sharing.

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-
1d 9h 10m
I see. Well obviously, it's his own fault for getting caught then. There's so much evidence against him, he didn't even bother wiping his tracks.

I'm just surprised he only got 5-10 years for the sexual assault aspect.
Thanks for sharing.
With a murder, there's no statute of limitations and technology has made it harder, in lots of cases, to get away. I recently saw a story about a man who's well into his 60s today, get caught and convicted of a murder he committed back in the 1970s when he was in his 20s. The case went cold for many years, but forensic technology made it possible for them to solve the case today in ways that were impossible in the 70s.

Oh and the Tyrone above got 11-20 years for the home invasion, not 5-10

Last edited:
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
41d 12h 44m
90% of rape is false