Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do retards here think sub 8 men get starfish sex once a month?

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
How do you know they have sex 1 time a month and how do you know its starfish sex

And dont link me some retarded reddit post

It's true tbh sub-9 men have no sex

They're coping. Pretty much any in his teens and 20s who's had a girlfriend has had sex hundreds of times. There is no reason for a foid to be in a relationship with them otherwise.

nobody knows it is just coping

>starfish sex
what now?

They dont know. Or, they are the ones who get starfish sex once a month..
We are not less than those sub8 theorists that live in bliss and paradise.
Because we are on opposit pole of bliss. We live in the centre of hell.
Our idenity and pride is to be dark as night

Sour Grapes basically.

They have to cope somehow. The (modern) world is just one giant degenerate orgy.

Sub-8 Law states that foids are only sexually attracted to the top 5% of men.

It can be tempting to think foids are sexually attracted to, say, 10 or 20% of men, because then as an incel you're thinking, "One day, I could surgically enhance myself to the point where I crack that top 20%!"

Sorry. The truth hurts, I know. But Sub-8 is Law.

And it's gonna be Sub-9 soon, you blue-pilled faggots.

It can be tempting to think foids are sexually attracted to, say, 10 or 20% of men, because then as an incel you're thinking, "One day, I could surgically enhance myself to the point where I crack that top 20%!"

So why are sub 8 men in relationships?

It's true tbh sub-9 men have no sex

More like Sub-6 tbh

We just will never know in honesty. All normies in a relationship when talking about it in person will claim to be having sex all the time with their girlfriend.

Then when I see threads from reddit there are tons of guys there saying how they haven't had sex in 2 years with their wife.

Lets put it this way.. considering how unattracted women look around their normie boyfriends, and how the woman cringes when he touches her or goes to hug her, I find it hard to believe they are having sex all the time.

I am willing to believe some other guys got lucky and are with a woman who enjoys sex.

And it will be sub-10 in the next decade

Tbh I think it's more sub7. But sub8 rolls of the tongue.

Pretty sure some status/moneymaxxed 6/10 guys also have a decent sex life.

I've heard some 5/10 normies irl say or imply they have to "convince" their gf to have sex, or "get her in the mood" or that it happens on special occasions.

Last edited:
How do you know they have sex 1 time a month and how do you know its starfish sex

And dont link me some retarded reddit post
A lot of stupid shit gets said here. "I can t leave the house, or else I'll get mogged!"

They need to cope with the fact that they are incel so they'll push their sexual failure onto others who do just fine.
@NEETard im not saying 6-7 men are incel but we should acknowledge hypergamy you know?
That is true though. If youre trucel you will get mogged every time you go outside
Don’t I know it
They're coping. Pretty much any in his teens and 20s who's had a girlfriend has had sex hundreds of times. There is no reason for a foid to be in a relationship with them otherwise.
I guess. Inceldom do be brutal

Last edited:
They need to cope with the fact that they are incel so they'll push their sexual failure onto others who do just fine.
Quite a chad opinion tbh.
But it's stupid to think that normie sex life is like that.

I don’t know

Most women have jobs so how are they betabuxxing

For betabux, foids prefer guys who earn more than they do. This is also the reason why marriage is breaking down in the west. Foids dont need men for money since theyre getting paid huge sums for doing nothing.

For betabux, foids prefer guys who earn more than they do. This is also the reason why marriage is breaking down in the west. Foids dont need men for money since theyre getting paid huge sums for doing nothing.
True they can easily make 10,000 a month on only fans

It’s the old stereotype of the married couple who never have sex and the husband is always complaining about it.
Dead bedrooms, etc

inb4 cope

It’s the old stereotype of the married couple who never have sex and the husband is always complaining about it.
Dead bedrooms, etc

inb4 cope

Married couples have much lesser sex than unmarried ones. Its not a controversial statistic btw. I agree with OP in that there are a good amount of sub-8 copers here who think decent looking guys dont have sex often.

IMO, in the age of dating apps, you have to be 6 or above to get consistent sex from foids. Below that, its starfish sex mostly.
Dead bedrooms, etc

inb4 cope

Stereotypes dont pop out of thin air though.

Giga cope thread by OP

1/1000 is an 8+ , basically your high school quarterback. So the rest of the high school guys all sub 8 are celibate? Ok move along citizens...

Gigacope comment by you
no, it's cope because you think anyone with a sex life is doing fine when it's only good looking men who have a satisfactory sex life

because sub 8 men at my uni talk about girls they fuck

Go to r/deadbedroom.

Go to sites of foids bragging about adultery and how wild they become with the man they are cucking their husband with

Giga cope thread by OP
Gigacope comment by you
giphy.gif