Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do rice-cels cope by thinking hollywood and white men brainwashed their women? Are they too dumb to understand this started in 200 AD?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It all began with the Han dynasty in China.

http://www.china.org.cn/china/2018-05/31/content_51541008.htm
Today's China loves white skin. And no, it has nothing to do with race. The idea stems back to ancient China, around the Han Dynasty (206 BC-220 AD), when farmers and laborers would work outside all day and as a result, would have dark, tanned skin. Conversely, royalty, or those who came from wealth, would spend their days inside, not having to labor in the sun. As such, white skin represented social prestige and became highly desirable. Many Chinese today still believe that white skin represents "the elite" and have taken a number of measures to ensure their skin stays beautiful and white.

The first european, meaning "fucking white male!" didn't even set foot in China until around 1500 AD.

How could white men have brainwashed noodle whores a full 1700 years before white people even entered China?

People don't study history and people like to point the finger at those alive as opposed to just admitting they were forced into a fucked situation.

Ricecels in denial probably. Any incel worth his salt knows whites n white skin are always the default top tier for aesthetics.

I've always felt Caucasian features were more attractive when I was little but I did not how to explain it until I encountered the blackpill.

Of course white skinned of any race people are treated as someone that have better genetics, status than the brown people. It's a fetish of brown people become white skinned.

Literally the whole human race strives for whiteness. It has always been the goal. Even today in places like India you have people doing all kinds of crazy shit just to be a whiter shitskin.

At least I don't have to take the colourpill being white. It does anger me sometimes when white foids explicitly go for ethnics (usually Tyrone) thus betraying their roots.

Fun fact too: whites are the minority of the human race yet the rest all strive to be our whiteness

Literally the whole human race strives for whiteness. It has always been the goal. Even today in places like India you have people doing all kinds of crazy shit just to be a whiter shitskin.

At least I don't have to take the colourpill being white. It does anger me sometimes when white foids explicitly go for ethnics (usually Tyrone) thus betraying their roots.

Fun fact too: whites are the minority of the human race yet the rest all strive to be our whiteness
brutal. Gene editing it over tbh

Being a good looking white manlet is like winning a Paralympic gold medal

Tocharians
Beauty

The first european, meaning "fucking white male!" didn't even set foot in China until around 1500 AD.

How could white men have brainwashed noodle whores a full 1700 years before white people even entered China?

Ok but Europeans were the since at least second millennium bc. Karasuk/Tagar/Tashtyk/Old Khyrgyz people and Xinjiang Basin people. All of them blond and blue eyed. To be fair old Chinese despised European looks.

Low IQ. It's a myth that gooks are intelligent.

To be fair Chinese especially northern ones have quite light skin.

The reason they are called yellow is because they call themselves the yellow (more like gold) race descended from the first gigachad in Asia, the yellow emperor (Huang di)

Not because they have fucking yellow skin

There were white looking people in Asia since very early periods of time. They might not look like a viking Nordic but they def looked Caucasian.

For example the xiongnu were said to have a lot of Caucasian looking people.

The tang dynasty was like America until some Turk general ruined it all

Last edited:
A lot of rice cels read American sociology books about whiteman bad but forgot to look in the history books.

Even my oblivious parents think my skinmaxxing is "trying to look white" when in fact i'm just trying to de-pigment my shitty pockmark acne scars and discoloration. They're completely ignorant about looks, and it's like they want me to fail.

That’s the same excuse coping NigCels say as well. Bedwenchery has been going on since before Jesus. Foids want smoothie babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back