Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do rich people push leftist/liberal agendas?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I don't really get it because leftist policies promote equality between classes, taxing the rich, control over corporations etc. Wouldn't that hurt people with money?

At the same time, I think they wanna make race an issue so that people forget about the class divide. They want poor people to fight against each other (black vs white, liberals vs conservatives, etc) so that they won't address the real issue.

I think the real issue is that corporations control the USA and pretty much everything. (They banned the president of the US on all social media) They also have access to all our data, and they exploit us as much as they can for money.

But still can someone tell me why rich people push leftist policies? Shouldn't they push for stuff that gives them and their corporations even more freedom?

The thing is, I'm trying to understand politics, I'm kinda new to the subject. Not trying to have a debate, just trying to learn.

Their narrative is that racism is a big issue and they are doing what it takes to promote equality, but we all know that's bullshit. They wanna achieve something else.

The vast majority of rich people vote right wing, don't get fooled by a few celebs.

We will redact them all and take their money. One way or another

The vast majority of rich people vote right wing, don't get fooled by a few celebs.

I'm not talking about celebrities. I'm talking about billionaires. 95% of the media in the USA is liberal stuff, kissing Joe Biden in the ass while making Trump look bad. It's clear people with big money and interests have funded BLM, Antifa, and all those leftist organizations.

I'm not talking about celebrities. I'm talking about billionaires. 95% of the media in the USA is liberal stuff, kissing Joe Biden in the ass while making Trump look bad. It's clear people with big money and interests have funded BLM, Antifa, and all those leftist organizations.
Joe Biden is a neoliberal. BLM, Antifa and other leftists are useful for dividing the working class among race and gender.

Joe Biden is a neoliberal. BLM, Antifa and other leftists are useful for dividing the working class among race and gender.
So neoliberalism is essentially liberalism with extreme capitalism?

So neoliberalism is essentially liberalism with extreme capitalism?
At its most basic form it's the championing of free trade, open free markets and monetization of anything that can be monetized. It takes an unfavorable view of people that don't succeed in such a system and argues that the rewards of pursuing such a system are worth it even if others get left behind (see justification of free trade argreements like NAFTA and the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) despite those agreements leading to/expecting to lead to signficant job losses). Those that don't retrain their skills and face the challenges of a world that pursues policies that don't really benefit the working class are seen as acceptable casualties in the pathway to a future world that is pro free market and champions conventional ideals about women's rights, enforcement of socially liberal views and democracy.

The woke, intersectionalist aspect of neoliberalism that has come about in recent years combines these attitudes into disdainful views of people that aren't succeeding in the current system and paints those struggling people to be bigoted, morally flawed, not worth listening to and ultimately deserving of falling behind and becoming obsolete.

There are a lot of parallels to woke neoliberalism and anti-incel arguments against incels.

Last edited:
Leftist policies don’t do that at all. all progressivism does is maintain the monopolies while destroying smaller business so in essence its a more brutal “pure” version of capitalism where the capitalists literally control the govt and have created a capitalist monopolized autocracy

hence why monopoly CEO’s support progressivism.

tbh. people use shit like the Ben and Jerry's social media team posting something on twitter as an example of corporations supporting the left but that's nothing compared to actual significant stuff like the coca cola company funding latin american death squads to violently suppress labor unions

also despite what they say multi-trillion dollar megacorporations still always lobby against being taxed or anything that minorly inconveniences them in general

they profit from everyone elses suffering

Because leftists are seen as people linked to "progress and scientific development", in contrast with the far right who are kind of conceited in terms of development.
And it's not because theorically speaking they support science, but only the most benefiting results from it while discarding what it may bakclash to them (subjectivism).

They argue that leftists have contributed to the creating of new rights and possibilities to emerge new discoveries, but in the end, they were only pushing their agenda and not caring about the actual progress of society.

liberalism and leftism are not the same thing
leftism about class struggle and economic equality and shit and gommunism
corporations pretending to care about gays and black people is liberalism. liberalism isn't really left wing its more like center right. liberals care about identity politics not workers

Last edited:
all progressivism does is maintain the monopolies while destroying smaller business so in essence its a more brutal “pure” version of capitalism where the capitalists literally control the govt and have created a capitalist monopolized autocracy
It's really fucked up that a regular citizen would support that, it sounds like everything you should fight against

academics are 'losers' of the neoliberal system. just like you and me. They lost in life so they drown their life in copes like science or the fantasy that what they do is for the good of humanity similarly to how nazicels cope thinking that they fight for their ethnicity.

For the rich it's a bit more complicated. They have in-fightings going on. Many of them are decadent. Imagine you are one of the richest persons on earth. How fast would you become bored and lose purpose? What rich people tend to do is to find giga copes to focus their time on similarly to academics. The favorite copes amongst rich people are topics like immortality and the ascension of humanity as a species. Such as through breeding i.e. eugenics or through bodily enhancements i.e. transhumanism.

Rich people live in a different world, so can help to understand their current situation from their history. If the topic really interests you, you can watch or read the history of the central banks, how the jewish families came to power and the tools they use like leftism. Corbettreport does some nice walkthroughs, he's a good conspiracy theorist that did his research. There are so many scientists who spoke out against big tech last year but they were mostly cancelled for it. A conspiracy theorist doesn't have that problem. No need to persecute people who are labelled as loonies.

History of the oligarch families

The woke, intersectionalist aspect of neoliberalism that has come about in recent years combines these attitudes into disdainful views of people that aren't succeeding in the current system and paints those struggling people to be bigoted, morally flawed, not worth listening to and ultimately deserving of falling behind and becoming obsolete.

There are a lot of parallels to woke neoliberalism and anti-incel arguments against incels.

I don't really get it because leftist policies promote equality between classes, taxing the rich, control over corporations etc. Wouldn't that hurt people with money?

At the same time, I think they wanna make race an issue so that people forget about the class divide. They want poor people to fight against each other (black vs white, liberals vs conservatives, etc) so that they won't address the real issue.

I think the real issue is that corporations control the USA and pretty much everything. (They banned the president of the US on all social media) They also have access to all our data, and they exploit us as much as they can for money.

But still can someone tell me why rich people push leftist policies? Shouldn't they push for stuff that gives them and their corporations even more freedom?

The thing is, I'm trying to understand politics, I'm kinda new to the subject. Not trying to have a debate, just trying to learn.

Their narrative is that racism is a big issue and they are doing what it takes to promote equality, but we all know that's bullshit. They wanna achieve something else.

Small fry millionaires can't afford to lobby at the scale where you can buy your way into having net zero taxes. The new rich, especially tech types, many are curries or fags from disadvantaged backgrounds themselves so they use their money to push their worldview. The tech types, of that post dot-com boom era have the power now, so they are on 'moat' mode like every other late-stage company, where they care less about innovation, and more about simply maintaining their monopoly, if that means restricting freedom from others, then that's what they will do.

academics are 'losers' of the neoliberal system. just like you and me. They lost in life so they drown their life in copes like science or the fantasy that what they do is for the good of humanity similarly to how nazicels cope thinking that they fight for their ethnicity.

For the rich it's a bit more complicated. They have in-fightings going on. Many of them are decadent. Imagine you are one of the richest persons on earth. How fast would you become bored and lose purpose? What rich people tend to do is to find giga copes to focus their time on similarly to academics. The favorite copes amongst rich people are topics like immortality and the ascension of humanity as a species. Such as through breeding i.e. eugenics or through bodily enhancements i.e. transhumanism.

Rich people live in a different world, so can help to understand their current situation from their history. If the topic really interests you, you can watch or read the history of the central banks, how the jewish families came to power and the tools they use like leftism. Corbettreport does some nice walkthroughs, he's a good conspiracy theorist that did his research. There are so many scientists who spoke out against big tech last year but they were mostly cancelled for it. A conspiracy theorist doesn't have that problem. No need to persecute people who are labelled as loonies.

History of the oligarch families

I've got some familiarity with the corbettereport from watching the 9/11 documentaries tbh
Really though nothing you can do to affect any change so delving into all of this is just a cope. Long before now got tired of researching 9/11 and trying to figure out what really happened ngl.
There's more going on in geopolitics and foreign policy to be reduced to just simple conspiracies imo.

Generally if you're not rich you hate the rich. Hollywood types NEED to be liked so them supporting the left as a way of virtue signaling is their way of acting IRL.

There's more going on in geopolitics and foreign policy to be reduced to just simple conspiracies imo.
dunno man. the entire daily life now is a conspiracy theory. covid, lockdowns, masks, vaccines, ze great reset, id2020 etc.
it wouldn't be far off to say that by this point reality is only explainable by conspiracy theories.

dunno man. the entire daily life now is a conspiracy theory. covid, lockdowns, masks, vaccines, ze great reset, id2020 etc.
it wouldn't be far off to say that by this point reality is only explainable by conspiracy theories.
Don't necessarily think that. Take the conspiracy theory about population reduction for example. World population only continues to grow and despite acknowledging the damaging effects a large human population can have many economic "elites" still make claims that it is worrying the population of western countries and countries like Japan is not growing so much to keep up with economic demands. That itself goes against the idea that the "elite" are trying to depopulate the world. Also it makes no sense to want to reduce the number of people suffering under your rule. If anything there isn't depopulation underway but growth for the sake of growth and incentives in the form of natalist policy schemes being but out to create more consumers.

Because jews.

Because neoliberals will still support the interests of the rich politicians at the end of the day.
They also push social progressivism to distract from economic issues.

Because neoliberals will still support the interests of the rich politicians at the end of the day.

They also push social progressivism to distract from economic issues.
Yup attention is diverted away from economic policy issues and to culture wars and race war and gender war (the divide exists but you shouldn't cheer when the scumbag media tries to divert attention from people in power to these issues and try to reclaim control of the narrative).

Also it makes no sense to want to reduce the number of people suffering under your rule.
if I had the tech to improve humanity genetically and to increase the power and control I can exert over humanity, I would not apply the tech to 8 billion people because that is a hard to track and costly number. I would shove the most productive part of the population into mega cities where i can maximise their productivity, track them and extract their resources. I would kill off any dissidents against my ideas to improve humanity, which would be a substantial number of people. And then apply population control/reduction to the mass outside those cities, remove their sources of clean food, water, their agricultural means and poison them to make them intellectually and physiologically unfit for rebellions.

in other words if i have the means to create better humans, the old model of humans needs to be disposed of. that's how the big tech industry works now if you work in any such branch you will know. You don't maintain and upgrade old stuff anymore. You slaughter old stuff and replace it. The paradigm has shifted from taking care of a sick cow and trying to heal it to leading it to the slaughter house because taking care of a cow in mass production is costly and replacing it is not. And it is ironically this mass of people that makes this strategy viable because you always find a replacement somewhere. Imo it's less of population reduction and more of population replacement. It's not a new principle. Young people and their generations always naturally replaced the older generations and were manipulated with propaganda to make them better tools. Take those same kids and apply to them the latest tech to neurologically make them more submissive like through drugs or implants and you got an upgrade of your system. The goal would be to factory produce humans at some point instead of relying on your population for your population growth. And in like a few hundred years down the road it could develop into an on-demand human production. Produce and grow a human on-demand for a specific job and then have their lifetime expire afterwards. That's just what I would do tho

Last edited:
if I had the tech to improve humanity genetically and to increase the power and control I can exert over humanity, I would not apply the tech to 8 billion people because that is a hard to track and costly number. I would shove the most productive part of the population into mega cities where i can maximise their productivity, track them and extract their resources. I would kill off any dissidents against my ideas to improve humanity, which would be a substantial number of people. And then apply population control/reduction to the mass outside those cities, remove their sources of clean food, water, their agricultural means and poison them to make them intellectually and physiologically unfit for rebellions.
At the same time more people means more division from increased competition over limited resources, more chance of ideological divisions because of more people having different ideas about what should be done in the world. IMO this leads to difficulty uniting the lower classes to oppose the "elite". At some level this is seen in the immigration debate ngl. When you have natural citizens and immigrants from another country the divisions in the working class become more pronounced and it is harder for the working class to unite and advance their interests.

Also with more living people in this data driven age means more potential people to data mine. The surveillance and tech industry that tracks people's behaviors benefits from more people being around to collect information about and selling and making use of that information.
in other words if i have the means to create better humans, the old model of humans needs to be disposed of. that's how the big tech industry works now if you work in any such branch you will know. You don't maintain and upgrade old stuff anymore. You slaughter old stuff and replace it. The paradigm has shifted from taking care of a sick cow and trying to heal it to leading it to the slaughter house because taking care of a cow in mass production is costly and replacing it is not. And it is ironically this mass of people that makes this strategy viable because you always find a replacement somewhere. Imo it's less of population reduction and more of population replacement. It's not a new principle. Young people and their generations always naturally replaced the older generations and were manipulated with propaganda to make them better tools. Take those same kids and apply to them the latest tech to neurologically make them more submissive like through drugs or implants and you got an upgrade of your system. The goal would be to factory produce humans at some point instead of relying on your population for your population growth. And in like a few hundred years down the road it could develop into an on-demand human production. Produce and grow a human on-demand for a specific job and then have their lifetime expire afterwards. That's just what I would do tho
I disagree. Right now it seems that the goal is to keep birth rates up to keep social safety nets afloat and to increase competition and strife among the worker class while enabling a larger pool of people that can be used to siphon information and data from them and their behaviors.

Vote rightwing, then preach leftist ideas so that the idiots and normfags go "see guys? He's rich but he's so woke and kwel, let's support him and make him even richer!!!:soy::soy:"

Vote rightwing, then preach leftist ideas so that the idiots and normfags go "see guys? He's rich but he's so woke and kwel, let's support him and make him even richer!!!:soy::soy:"
Unironically true. 99.9% of democrat are retarded subhuman IQ retards who unironically think it's a good think when big corporations tweet shit supporting leftist ideals. it's the most fucking embarassing thing ever.

Why do foids go to onlyfans?
Why do male feminists exist?
Why do politicians tell you what you want to hear?

Because they know the majority of the retards that listen to them believe them and will give them either money, support, or both.

Rich push agendas knowing people will listen and then support their shit. They push for charities in the name of the leftist shit so they can get money from the idiots and get even richer.

Around the mid 20th century, the left/communists changed their strategy. Instead of trying to attack capitalism directly, they decided to attack the structure that would be the foundation of capitalism: the nuclear family, religious values, etc.

So they largely abandoned the proletarians as the chosen class to lead the revolution with and changed it to classes of supposedly "opressed" people with subjective dissatisfactions; feminists, gayzists, "anti-racist" racist blacks, etc.

Since such subjectively dissatisfied groups can only exist in the middle classes and above (no one who's really poor and has to work as a proletarian the whole day has time to care about feminist or LGBT garbage, for instance), businessmen see it as an opportunity to earn money. Also, keep in mind big businesses ally themselves with state power, driving smaller competition off in such process. So they don't want more capitalism in that sense, they want more socialism.

The ultimate goal is turning the whole world into a Chinese model where only really big corporations allied with the dictatorial state power that controls everything thrive while the rest of the population are basically slaves.

Yes, people who sincerely adhere to feminism, LGBT shit, BLM shit, etc, are all tools of the elites. They are being fooled.

Last edited:
There are a lot of incredibly bad takes on this thread.

All I'm going to say is that "leftism" and "liberalism" are two distinct but vague and ambiguously defined concepts. Joe Biden is pretty much dead center. If anything, he's a neoliberal. I also think you should distinguish between the actual elite (net worth >$30M) and upper-middle-class urbanites (income low six figs).

Trump isn't a conservative as much as he's a populist demagogue whose time in office marked an unprecedented assault on institutional norms. It's not surprising at all that his support amongst educated urban and suburban voters has dried up.

Only rich ashkenazis do that

Unironically true. 99.9% of democrat are retarded subhuman IQ retards who unironically think it's a good think when big corporations tweet shit supporting leftist ideals. it's the most fucking embarassing thing ever.

Because those really rich ones at the top want working class people sedated with consumerism, booze, drugs, sex and they want them to care more about 50 genders and BLM™ than job outsourcing, usury, federal reserve and wealth ineqaulity so they delegate clueless upper class and middle class in cities (Once WASP's now Baizuos) to gatekeep their positions by naively promoting capitalist orchestrated decadency thinking they are righteous altruists on a good side of history when they are just pawns of neoliberal corporatocracy.

There is no actual left in West, it was completely wiped out by CIA in 60s by dropping drugs and agents who promoted free love within their groups. USA is a one party state.

EZzv5O6UYAA4cb6.jpg
p57x4ymnt5741.jpg

Last edited:
Because those really rich ones at the top want working class people sedated with consumerism, booze, drugs, sex and they want them to care more about 50 genders and BLM™ than job outsourcing, usury, federal reserve and wealth ineqaulity so they delegate clueless upper class and middle class in cities (Once WASP's now Baizuos) to gatekeep their positions by naively promoting capitalist orchestrated decadency thinking they are righteous altruists on a good side of history when they are just pawns of neoliberal corporatocracy.

There is no actual left in West, it was completely wiped out by CIA in 60s by dropping drugs and agents who promoted free love within their groups. USA is a one party state.

EZzv5O6UYAA4cb6.jpg
p57x4ymnt5741.jpg
high iq

Don't necessarily think that. Take the conspiracy theory about population reduction for example. World population only continues to grow and despite acknowledging the damaging effects a large human population can have many economic "elites" still make claims that it is worrying the population of western countries and countries like Japan is not growing so much to keep up with economic demands. That itself goes against the idea that the "elite" are trying to depopulate the world. Also it makes no sense to want to reduce the number of people suffering under your rule. If anything there isn't depopulation underway but growth for the sake of growth and incentives in the form of natalist policy schemes being but out to create more consumers.
The elites have many agendas , just because they may not suceed in one doesnt mean they wont suceed in other.

taxing the rich
We don't have a way of "taxing the rich." What we have is income tax. We tax high income earners not "the rich."

Rich people are already rich. Their income is just extra.

Wouldn't that hurt people with money?
No, it actually helps them. It keeps other people from becoming rich and diluting the value of being rich.