Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do roasties "love art" so much while all the actual artists are incel as fuck

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Pretty much almost every famous artist, especially painter, writer, etc for the most part were all incel as fuck and died poor virgins with negative smv

1c2cff38 2cf9 4c03 82ea f47667e7cabd

Henry darger 900x450 c

If you look up any biography for most artists, their lives will read as really pathetic, sad and lonely filled with occasional shitposting through their art. It sounds really similar to how many cels live today, just without the internet. Alot of behaviors are similar.

There's a few chads in the mix for sure, but that doesn't change the fact most were seemingly neurotic virgins

Roasties always bitch about MUH ART, yet alot of artists they hate and want dead because they're ugly neurotic virgins (though talented. Talent is something roasties will never attain so maybe it's jealousy )

They died a poor literally who never knowing a woman's kiss, only for Normies to then take all their lifes work and make millions off of it

What's with all the roasties I know and van gogh? smh

S3eT41m.jpg

OMG!!! I'm soooooo artsy!!! Teehee!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: XOXO

Last edited:
what is that painting? what is it about?

My whole moms side of the family is artists although I didnt inherit any skills. Uncle is now betabuxxing a psychopath 50 year old former stacy in the Arizona desert jfl

Art is “subjective” nowadays so noone can judge the value or effort in your work, making it the perfect front for lazy and unskilled people to appear as if they are doing something with their lives (which they are not).

particularly women who are judged by traditional male standards in the modern feminist world, they need to appear as if they do something other than housekeeping.

And since they live in tutorial mode anyways they’ve the backup from men so they don’t have to worry about paying bills.

what is that painting? what is it about?
Is that Henry Darger?? He was a trucel that made virginal waifu sonichu sort of art, but simply because he did it in a mysterious way where it wasn't blatantly formed from childish IPs he gained notoriety as a post-death "outsider" artist while Chris Chan just became the internet's punching bag.

I only know of him because some STUPID STACEY ARTSLUT insulted me as a "Henry Darger" sort of guy. I was so damaged with the bluepill at the time that I took that as a compliment.

Last edited:
Foid artists art = drawing chad jfl

Female "art" can literally be simplified to muh vagina.

Women have a higher interest on things related to social stuff or feelings on average.

Women don't have the ability to see beauty, so they degrade the word "beauty" by applying it to non-beautiful things. A good way of knowing something isn't art is if a lot of women call it beautiful.

Last edited:
Well, they like literature just as much, but 99% of writers are incels or of moderate looks at best. I don't think I have ever seen even a chadlite writing novels or stories.

They are not attracted to the art. They are attracted to Chad artist who drew it.

Like with anything they do it for the attention to appear more "intelligent" and "not like the other girls teehee xD" when really they have very little interest in the subject.

most painters were high tier normies. they had extensive social lives and a lot of sex. you're coping

To appear sophisticated and intelligent. Art has extremely high value, so it’s up there with designer handbags and luxury cars.

Many old artists would end up being hobos relying on their craft. You will find that Artists, writers, and even older occultists had this in common. H.P. Love craft is a great example of this

They don't love the actual art or artist, they love the status and attention any famous artist provides. If they're dead, even better since they would never give a midget like picasso a chance in this day and age.

Modern art nowadays is degenerate post-ironic-ironic literal shit and piss on canvases. That or painted by mk-ultra mind control victims who were raped as kids and sell to people like the podestas and rothschilds. High art is also a very efficient way for money laundering among the rich.

Last edited:
This is so true and high IQ. The same goes for almost all great scientists, engineers, philosophers, etc.

Pretty much all great historical people have been sub-8 men.

Last edited:
Michaelangelo was almost certainly an incel:

michelangelo-facts-7.jpg

With a mug like that he was probably denied pussy his whole life. His cope was sculpting statues. He turned out to be he greatest sculpture of all human history and foids travel from all around the world to see the statue that Michaelangelo made of Chad (aka David)

michelangelo_3.jpg

So you see, even incels can be of service to foids if they devote their entire lives learning skills that impress them.

Last edited: