Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do short, ugly men gymcel?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Women want a guy who is attractive overall, not just someone who's in shape and lifts. If a man is short, bald, and has a face that's not very attractive, then his body type is irrelevant, his looksmatch is an obese whale with an unattractive face. Women aren't thinking about "looksmatch" or what type of men are "equal" to them, that is incel guy talk. Fitness alone means zero to women if your short and ugly.

the game is no longer worth playing and men really should desert the SMP en masse. Chubby guys get chubby girls and work together to get healthy, Soy cucks should manage to get skinny soy cuck gfs, skinnyfat guys get skinnyfat gfs, thats how I want to see it but I guess that ideal world is a pipedream.

The only option is to move to a more sexually balanced country.

It's the last cope I have.
Anything to help burn time and keep the dark thoughts at bay.

to beat up normies

So that they can look like this.

I would do it but have no money and nearest gym is 100 km round trip just so I had something to do.sitting around all day is just making my mind delve deeper into darkness and misery .

tbh don't see why it's a bad thing, gymcoping manlets are less of a burden on the healthcare system than fatcels are.

@Colvin76 I summon you, to tell the OP why you gymcel.

tbh don't see why it's a bad thing, gymcoping manlets are less of a burden on the healthcare system than fatcels are.

I mean why do they do it for attracting women?

They're gaslighted by cucks and normies that women love a gymcel.

why does Sisyphus keep pushing the boulder up the hill

Because they're holding onto the last bit of hope that maybe - just maybe if they gymcelmax they could have a chance at ascension

1. To be healthy and to have a healty weight. 2. To be able to beat normies and chads in a streetfight (you need to train in karate and krav maga also). 3. I fuck for money 18 years old girls in EE, and I need to be in shape in order to do it, as I'm 44. I don't want to die from heart attack on her.

desperation

The same reason why people will try to drink salt water when they're dying of thirst

@Colvin76 I summon you, to tell the OP why you gymcel.
Like video games, computer, or posting here, its just a cope.

Anyway I mainly lift for strength but I do need to get bigger to progress sometimes.

What makes it even better is that I use my basement Home-Gym. It is INFINITELY better than going to any shitty commercial gym.

No driving, no normies, no foids, no chads, no socializing, no sharing equipment, no rules.

Lifting keeps you healthy, helps with your mental state, fills up your time and makes you feel better overall. It's a good cope, at least i find it better than eating junk food, smoking, sedentarism and binge drinking.

I do it because I enjoy it and it calms my mind but many of them do it cuz got sold the whole red pill pill/pua “Just go to the gym bro” concept

A lot of them think they can get girls out of it, but lifting for health is totally fine.

Like video games, computer, or posting here, its just a cope.

Anyway I mainly lift for strength but I do need to get bigger to progress sometimes.

What makes it even better is that I use my basement Home-Gym. It is INFINITELY better than going to any shitty commercial gym.

No driving, no normies, no foids, no chads, no socializing, no sharing equipment, no rules.
What equipmnet do you have?

What equipmnet do you have?
What I have:
- Power Rack (pull up bar build in),
- 45lb Barbell,
- Adjustable Bench
- Dip bar,
- 535lbs total of Iron plates
- Two 45lb bumper plates
- Belt for weighted Dips and Chin ups

What I have:
- Power Rack (pull up bar build in),
- 45lb Barbell,
- Adjustable Bench
- Dip bar,
- 535lbs total of Iron plates
- Two 45lb bumper plates
- Belt for weighted Dips and Chin ups
Mogs my home gym by far. I am stick to mostly body weight exercises atm. Luckly I have a stationary bike as well.
You should troll all the normie slow fakes who cry that they can’t go to the gym now.

You should troll all the normie slow fakes who cry that they can’t go to the gym now.
Yeah lmao. Every day, my youtube recommended has videos about gyms being closed from corona virus. Can't help but laugh every time I see it.

To beat the shit out of normies trying to mess with them? Best cope for shortcels imo. Also makes you look quite a bit better & general health benefits.

Yeah lmao. Every day, my youtube recommended has videos about gyms being closed from corona virus. Can't help but laugh every time I see it.
Its so funny to see how for all normies the gym has become their favorite place in the world now when it is closed :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

I do it to cope as Colvin said
Also it helps me to get fit and beat up normscum as well

To try to make up I guess , never works

Want foids to fear me instead of be disgusted by me, and want to mog normies to make them feel worse