Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many believe in "the wall"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Sorry if this was posted here before, newcel here, but I just find it amazing how so many cope by telling themselves that women will hit the wall at lightning speed and will suddenly loose all of their SMV, making it easy for guys once as they grow. I myself I'm a professional copper, however, this is too much.

Tfw when grandma SMV mogs 90% of all fighting aged young men

Wall or no, male thirst is effectively infinite

There is no wall.

It's just MGTOWers gigacoping.

Cherry picking

This.

Why are people so gung ho on trying to find cases of women not hitting the wall in order to prove all women have an easy life forever?

Sounds cucked to me

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

Cherry picking
I invite you to create a Tinder profile with your mother and one with your father and compare the results. The wall is, esentially, women going from 1,000 likes on Tinder to only 129, or from 107 to 34, they still have way more options than all of us combined.

It staves off the rope and gives them motivation to keep wagecucking.

Men become more valuable than woman after 30. That is just a fact supported by evidence from tinder and other sites. It doesn't mean they have 0 value. Just less than men.

yeah average 50 year old women still has more value than average 50 year old man but the disparity is much less than at 20. Also this applies more to short term sex than relationships. Even most blue pilled normies would never marry a women older and less attractive than them even if they would use her for sex.

Because The Wall is real. But another real thing is simps, waiting at another side of wall

I invite you to create a Tinder profile with your mother and one with your father and compare the results. The wall is, esentially, women going from 1,000 likes on Tinder to only 129, or from 107 to 34, they still have way more options than all of us combined.
true but only for sex, many women want relationships. My mother is 45 and 6/10+ men in their twenties still ocassionally hit on her. She still stays with my 58 yo dad though, fairly sure she doesnt cheat on him as she never ever leaves the house.

They need to cope some way tbh. Grannys obviously don't get chad but there's always a cuck betabuxx

What age do foids reach the wall in your opinion
My wise former best friend says females are worthless under 25, and he is lucky man with ripe 50+ lady

Debilassubobasena

disgusting. these people deserve to be bullied.
No no, it is me who must be educated about how mature ladies are valuable and worthy to work for, and he tried, and he tried, but I was so hopeless student of him :feelsrope:

No no, it is me who must be educated about how mature ladies are valuable and worthy to work for, and he tried, and he tried, but I was so hopeless student of him :feelsrope:
you should show him a fertility chart and point out how this is a peversion that should be illegal as it has no biolgical purpose.

the wall = chad won't even fuck them

the wall exists, but not as severe as mgtow or redpillers say it is/ make it out to be.

Men OVERALL have always been more attractive than women, and aging too.

Women usually have their looks until they hit 35 - 40 then it starts heavily fading. They use a shitload of fakeup and all the bullshit beauty salon treatments to try and hide their aging but it always shows.

The same can be said for say, 20 year old females, yes they still use plenty of makeup and u can see they are fake but they dont have the aging features unlike the older women do.

For men, yes, we still age badly, but not as bad as women do. There are plenty of good looking blokes well into their 30s and 40s, and also even the men who have let themselves go still look better facially than their female counterparts.

Women will always need makeup at whatever age to actually look averagish, while men dont need anything. ( obviously this whole post doesnt include ugly males, we are ugly from the start until we die.)
Can something like this ever happen with an ugly old male on Tinder?
no, it will never be a true relationship/ true sex.

Normie men are cucky, they are thirsty, they will fuck anything, ( video from OP is proof).

For women, they will never fuck an ugly old male, UNLESS the femoid herself is eg - prostitute/ sex worker, sugar dater

Last edited:
The Wall is about depreciating SMV.

A 9 at 20 can be an 8 at 30 and a 6 at 40, a 5 at 50 and a 4 at 60, a 2 at 70 and 1 at 80

But they can still get laid every day whatever.

Its just a red pill concept

There is no wall.

It's just MGTOWers gigacoping.

The wall is real. Its marks the point at which Chad no longer wants to use her as his cum bucket. It's a truly devastating experience for women knowing that they now have to shag Brad.