Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many people here hate only foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
What's point of hating only foids and be fine with normies and chads? If anything the latter should be the main source of hate in my opinion, after all they are the ones stealing from us what we want, while foids are the resource to be obtained

Think about it:
  • All foids drop dead: the problem just became unresolvable
  • All normies/soys drop dead: the problem still exists, but things have gotten better
  • All chads drop dead: the problem is solved, inceldom is no more
It's clear who is the enemy here I'd say

In fact, it's even more bizarre how could people here consider chads to be "allies", to the point of wanting to make saints some of them: "yes bro he's fucking hundreds of foids while you rot alone, but at least he treats them bad (despite the fact that they like it), this means he's our friend". This is just plain cuckoldry and it's absurd that so many incels feel this way

There's no point in hating foids if you don't hate chads and normies too, they are all part of the enemy

Well.
Let's imagine that foids will cease to be hypergamous.
And the problem will be solved overnight.

Well.
Let's imagine that foids will cease to be hypergamous.
And the problem will be solved overnight.
No it won't, why would you even think that. Normies and chads will still push for things to remain the same. And in any case that will never happen

Also you didn't answer my question, why would you not hate normies and chads?

Yes I hate normies, chadlites and chads.

I hate the entire world, especially the rich people.

I hate the entire world, especially the rich people.
Exactly. Yeet the rich. If there was more redistributive justice, we could be scortcelling by now.

It doesn’t work that way. Even if all chads drop dead foids would only go for the top 20% of the people that are left. The only way to solve the problem is to remove foids rights

It doesn’t work that way. Even if all chads drop dead foids would only go for the top 20% of the people that are left. The only way to solve the problem is to remove foids rights
Removing foids' rights would only give more power to chads, it's them that we have to "defeat"

No it won't, why would you even think that. Normies and chads will still push for things to remain the same. And in any case that will never happen
Imagine that any foid can like any man. This means that any man could have sex with any foid.
why would you not hate normies and chads
I hate them too. But the root of all evil is women.

And you think chads would just let that happen? They like foids having rights because they can have all of them this way
Then it would be both that we would have to fight.

Yes, that's why I said they all are the enemy
Cucks are also the enemy. The two of them would be where the actual problem is. After they are taken out then everyone will be on board with revoking foids rights and it will happen

What's point of hating only foids and be fine with normies and chads? If anything the latter should be the main source of hate in my opinion, after all they are the ones stealing from us what we want, while foids are the resource to be obtained

Think about it:
  • All normies/soys drop dead: the problem still exists, but things have gotten better

In fact, it's even more bizarre how could people here consider chads to be "allies", to the point of wanting to make saints some of them: "yes bro he's fucking hundreds of foids while you rot alone, but at least he treats them bad (despite the fact that they like it), this means he's our friend". This is just plain cuckoldry and it's absurd that so many incels feel this way

There's no point in hating foids if you don't hate chads and normies too, they are all part of the enemy
I hate everybody that enables degenerate lifestyles

I don't hate foids, I just resent and have little respect for them. I wasn't always this way --- I was pretty much a white knight for a few years.
The ones I absolutely hate are male simps and cucks that promote thot behavior

Cucks are also the enemy. The two of them would be where the actual problem is. After they are taken out then everyone will be on board with revoking foids rights and it will happen
Yes, they too. At the end, everyone who isn't us is the enemy

In defense of chads, they aren't doing anything "wrong" from the standpoint of evolutionary biology.

If multiple women make themselves available to a man for sex, then it makes sense as a reproductive strategy for him to fuck them. By contrast, a female who fucks every male is an idiot. She will get protection and provisioning from none of them. Her life and her children's lives will be more difficult.

And indeed, we see that exact scenario playing out in the real world. Promiscuous women are ending up alone in their '30s. They're failures because of their bad choices. And that is a valid reason to hate them - they wasted something valuable.

Men are the "gatekeepers" of commitment. A man's responsibility is to give his time, his protection, and his labor only to a woman who demands it in exchange for providing him with children. Chad's aren't failing in their role - they're just taking advantage of stupid women. Simps on the other hand, are failing, because they're giving money and attention to thots who give them nothing in return.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Their responsibility is to secure commitment from a man before becoming pregnant. They're supposed to do this with femininity, and then when commitment is secured, then they have sex and the male and female bond to each other and protect/raise children.

Modern women are too fucking stupid to do that. They have sex and then wonder why chad leaves them. They're idiots, and failures as human beings. That's a valid reason to hate them (and to hate simps).

As an aside, note that to the extent that incels are also failures, it's a failure that's akin to a roll of the dice. I got a "bad roll" and was born with an unattractive body. That's not my fault. I'm still willing and able to perform my role - I'm willing and able to trade commitment for sex.

Chads are fine depending on the chad. You see some chads say "just bee urself" and retardmaxx like that. However, other chads acknowledge they're chads and refuse to give stacey and emotional connection and just uses her for sex.

She feels fine at first but then once she eventually realizes he doesn't give a fuck about her, and starts to cry about how "theirs no good men in this world". Simps/normgroids then come to comfort her until her self esteem is high again and then goes running to the same chad or another.

No they'll just start fucking each other instead of us

This. I hate/resent foids more or less depending on my mood, but that's just because they won't give me sex and I'm sexually frustrated. Foids are objects that behave exactly like they've been programmed to by social conditioning and their nature. The reason they can reject us is because they have the right to do so. And their rights are a direct result of male cucks of the past and present letting them have rights.

I hate all three.

kill all chads

This. I hate/resent foids more or less depending on my mood, but that's just because they won't give me sex and I'm sexually frustrated. Foids are objects that behave exactly like they've been programmed to by social conditioning and their nature. The reason they can reject us is because they have the right to do so. And their rights are a direct result of male cucks of the past and present letting them have rights.
In a way cucks are actually even worse than foids. They directly caused the problem by giving foids rights.

I'm a big guy, Chad never bothered me on the off chance I sperg out and rip his face off like a Floridian meth head.

All chads drop dead: the problem is solved, inceldom is no more

Wrong!

Women will simply choose to grow old and die or fuck eachother rather than altruistically choosing to end our suffering should this happen.

i hate simps cucks chads chadlite not just cum dumpsters

I don`t hate only foids, I hate jews too

Last edited:

Think about it:

I mean my last sig had Death to all ITrannies, Normgroids, and Foids. Chads who abuse the halo effect are also included.

Either we take what's ours or carry on being shitted on. In fact, what certainty is there that if foids are redistributed, that they still won't behave in disgusting manners, unless we end up going South America style, where killing and shaming them is acceptable.

We need to win at everything, the ugly man should be reverred as king, not the superficial chad.

Last edited:
i despise normie trash

If multiple women make themselves available to a man for sex, then it makes sense as a reproductive strategy for him to fuck them.
It makes only sense if he can and want to provide for all of them (child+woman). When not, he is as stupid as the promiscuous woman.
I would go further: even many men who can and want to provide, would prefer an exclusive monogamous relationship.

Their responsibility is to secure commitment from a man before becoming pregnant.
The pregnancy itself works or at least worked in the past with more social (religious) repercussion oftentimes as a commitment boost.
I think this are still remnants of biblical law, which penetrated society much more in the past. When a man impregnated a woman, they both became husband and wife in God's eyes.

“If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days. "
Deuteronomy 22:28-29

I mainly hate simps and orbiters. Without them foids would have a lot less power.

Chads lowering their standards to pump and dump our looksmatches is the problem

It makes only sense if he can and want to provide for all of them (child+woman). When not, he is as stupid as the promiscuous woman.
Strongly disagree. The total investment a typical chad makes in a rostie is one hour of his life. He can do this hundreds of times, and then still pick one particular roastie to provide for.

If option (A) is, "pick one woman, have two or three kids with her, and provide for them and be a good father"

And option (B) is, "pick one woman, have two or three kids with her, and provide for them and be a good father ...after banging 100 sluts"

In what way is option (A) superior, outside of a religious context?

In my experience chads and normies can be relatively nice, while holes see me as a worthless subhuman

And option (B) is, "pick one woman, have two or three kids with her, and provide for them and be a good father ...after banging 100 sluts"

In what way is option (A) superior, outside of a religious context?
You were talking in terms from an evolutionary biology standpoint. So, this "banging 100 sluts" results in 100 own children and 100 different mothers (so 100 times emotional and monetary baggage.), you even called it reproductive strategy.

Honestly I’ve met some friendly chads, they’re kind of in a similar boat and didn’t choose to be chad and usually can be cool and try to help you ascend if they somehow choose to be friends with you. Foids are inherently shitty people, they literally will treat you based on looks and I’ve never met a foid where this is false

I hate everyone. But most disgusting shits are low tier normies, lickers of chad's ass

I hate all people tbh

Think about it:
Beyond retarded, incredibly gynocentric (female worshipping) post:

1) Females are the ones who choose who to fuck, not males. Trying to absolve them of moral agency and blame is blatantly cucked; "muh qweens did nothing wrong :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

2) If all Chads died, females won't fuck incels (it's hard-wired evolutionarily for females to pursue the best options available, meaning normies would replace Chads. If you kill normie-tier men then incels would take women from truecels, etc etc. Infinite regression).

Not a single one of them will give me a chance. I hate foids