Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do so many tallcels go for short foids?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
Nice way to fuck up your future sons. Many guys on this site are a result of such couples. Use your damn brains normies.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Because women rather tall men.lol.

you have to be a greek god to get tall women and society pretty much has slutted those women up.

Nice way to fuck up your future sons. Many guys on this site are a result of such couples.
I am a result of this. My mom is incredibly short standing at 5'1 my dad was 6'3 at his prime when he met my mom. Thanks to the inferior genes I got my moms subhumanity height and face and I got my dad's autisim and low iq. Thank you nature for letting me live a wonderful life.

I am a result of this. My mom is incredibly short standing at 5'1 my dad was 6'3 at his prime when he met my mom. Thanks to the inferior genes I got my moms subhumanity height and face and I got my dad's autisim and low iq. Thank you nature for letting me live a wonderful life.

I seriously think many short foids believe that getting a tall men will make their kids tall.

Other way around. It's the short foids out there aggressively seeking out tall guys.

sometimes it works, my dad was 6'3 and my mom was 5'2 , im 6'1

genetics are like lottery sometimes, totally random

I unfortunately was a victim of this. Stupid decision done yet again on the parents part.

You could have been 6'6 and in the NBA with a tall mom.

My father was over 6'4, a true ectomorph. Fuck this world.

Short foids are more attractive

It’s probably not a good idea though..

a 5'4 foid want 6'0 dude

so i would have better chance with a 5'2 foid as 5'10

They have it more easy. Little to no work.
If they have a son with planklet, he'd be here in the future.

a 5'4 foid want 6'0 dude

so i would have better chance with a 5'2 foid as 5'10

Short foids care more about height. I think you would have a better chance with a 5'6 than a 5'2 one.

Short foids care more about height. I think you would have a better chance with a 5'6 than a 5'2 one.
a 5'6 would want 6'2 guy

Even if you're tall your choices are limited. That 5'4" foid is probably the best you can get.

Even if you're tall your choices are limited. That 5'4" foid is probably the best you can get.
Why do so many manlets think being tall means you just get to pick a tall gf to bear your kids ? Hypergamy people, it's real.

The way you word it implies that most men even have a choice. Normies have to accept the first thing that bites.

Why do so many manlets think being tall means you just get to pick a tall gf to bear your kids ? Hypergamy people, it's real.
JFL they think being tall gets you an automatic pass to get your dick wet. It may just be my front camera lying to me but the only thing my height gives me is life as an ogre

the only thing my height gives me is life as an ogre
Being an ogrecel makes gymmaxxing more plausible, if not to attract foids then to at least mog chadlites and cucks. Got to see the good side of life sometimes :feelsautistic:

Who the fuck are medium and tall foids going for?

Being an ogrecel makes gymmaxxing more plausible, if not to attract foids then to at least mog chadlites and cucks. Got to see the good side of life sometimes :feelsautistic:
True true, gymmaxxing is a top tier cope. I vigorously enjoy height and frame mogging beancels in my area.

It boosts their ego even more

I don't think you know what a tallcel is.

because that's one of the few stable couples in 2019.

the couple where the guy mogs the girl in several hard ways, and gives her all the power to organize everything.
there's more, like the one with the good-looking retarded thuglet who pretends he's going to be filthy rich someday and his bitch believes it, "loves to hate him" and finds excuses for all his faults, but the "Master Blaster" tallfag who takes orders from dwarf couple that you're talking about is also very popular now

This..... A bunch of tallfag sellouts, I swear if a 7ft and 5ft virgin primes wanted my babies I'd fuck the 7ft in the blink of an eye, fuck what society thinks it's not their offspring that's gonna suffer to begin with
Who the fuck are medium and tall foids going for?
Goliaths

You're still fucking shorter than your dad cuck

The cel means we're incels. We aren't going for shorts and we definitely aren't having sons, we're desperately trying to take anything we can get and getting rejected by all of it.

Short women are more attractive because they make you feel bigger. Nobody thinks nor cares far enough ahead to think what impact will it have on their offspring.

The shorter the female is,the more she's gonna want to procreate with the tallest man she can find to compensate for her subhumanity.

Tallcels take what they can get.

The cel means we're incels. We aren't going for shorts and we definitely aren't having sons, we're desperately trying to take anything we can get and getting rejected by all of it.

You should spend a week being a manlet. Then you would understand how good you have it.

Who says me as an Tallcel only go for short foids? I go for any type of foids, don't be putting words in my mouth.

because short foids worship tall guys

Men like girls who are generally worse than them, girls like men who are better than them. Ideally, men want to be the dominant one in the relationship in most aspects including height. Tallcels know that it feels really good when a short foid looks up to you.

What future sons???????
Fucking gay and cucked to go for tall foids.
Who the fuck wants to be heightmogged?
Tall foids aren't feminine whatsoever.
I'm attracted to femininity just like a man is supposed to be.
Fucking hate tall foids to be honest.
They got the genes men were supposed to get. Fuck them.

Short foids are the best. They make even manlets feel manly.

because they lowered standards enough. no one actually wants a midget girlfriend any more than they want a fat one.

of course, then you have the "men" like me who can't get ANY type of foid, no matter how fat/short etc they will always see me as nothing but a doormat loser to walk all over.

Hey, tall guys; please dont do this. Im doomed bec. of my height.