Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some guys here worship chads and their bullies because their "superior"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Obviously not a lot but I see guys on here say stuff like "I don't really mind chads taking all the women because their superior to us" or "I don't really mind the fact I was bullied because the simple fact I was bullied means I'm inferior". Why are you licking the boots of someone who made your life hell? And we're not inferior to those pricks. Some guys on here could probably get girls if they weren't short. Those guys are inferior humans all because their short? All that sounds so stupid. Most of those guys are just tall and with a big jaw. How is that supposed to help a community or civilization?

Where exactly did you see this, I have seen mostly joke posts of incels wanting to go ER on chads in minecraft than self hate like that.

foids, normies and cucks make my life a living hell. Chad much less so. I was bullied a lot, but rarely by chads, they were too busy getting laid. No chad worship, but I can't blame them for taking advantage of their looks. I probably wouldn't say no to a harem of foids either.

Where exactly did you see this, I have seen mostly joke posts of incels wanting to go ER on chads in minecraft than self hate like that.
There are Chad worshipping retards here who are like “Chads are alright” or whatever, forgetting a Chad is the reason incels exist in the first place as they make hypergamy worse by dating down

Because they are cucks. I hate chads and normoids only a tiny little bit less than I hate foids.

I hate chads and if I often say good things about it's just out of sarcasm, and as a way to show the nasty behavior of foids.

Mostly guys here saying stuff like "the fact that I was bullied shows that my bully was superior to me". Maybe I'm exagerating the chad part but I do say guys here act like just because chads are attractive they are these super humans despite the fact most don't do anything but bang girls they don't add anything to society.

forgetting a Chad is the reason incels exist in the first place as they make hypergamy worse by dating down
It's foids and their terrible dual mating strategy that make this decision. Chads just take advantage of it. This wouldn't happen if foids weren't allowed to choose on their own.

There are Chad worshipping retards here who are like “Chads are alright” or whatever, forgetting a Chad is the reason incels exist in the first place as they make hypergamy worse by dating down
To be fair a 5/10 girl would not genuinely like a 5/10 guy like she would chad. And it's 2020 so who's to say she'd even date that guy.
It's foids and their terrible dual mating strategy that make this decision. Chads just take advantage of it. This wouldn't happen if foids weren't allowed to choose on their own.
Yeah I don't get guys who say "if chads stop dating women lower than them looks wise they'd be forced to date us". It's 2020 women make more than guys they would rather be single for years than date a guy they find ugly or unattractive which is most men in 2020.

Chad worship is very prevalent in society

Because they are low t cucks

I don't worship Chads, I don't hate all Chads either.
I hate foids and soyboys way more.