Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some guys on here use reddit as an example of good lives?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It’s not a lot of guys that do this but I see some guys on here read a comment or post on reddit describing some sexual encounter and then say “this is proof that we’re anomalies and that normies have better lives than us”. And I have to ask, why? Reddit is the most degenerate mainstream site on the internet it is filled with genuine cucked and a thousand other degenerate fetish’s. Reddit is not a place for normal people.

Reddit is low tier normies, 90% of the under 25s there are virgins.

People who use reddit are usually ugly tbh:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
They’re just coping too hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s not a lot of guys that do this but I see some guys on here read a comment or post on reddit describing some sexual encounter and then say “this is proof that we’re anomalies and that normies have better lives than us”. And I have to ask, why? Reddit is the most degenerate mainstream site on the internet it is filled with genuine cucked and a thousand other degenerate fetish’s. Reddit is not a place for normal people.

And maybe few larpers are on reddit too.

It's because the people who post that stuff are secret government agents trying to downplay the incel epidemic

Reddit is just a hub for betas the chads are on instagram and tinder getting pussy