Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do some of you fags keep going back to fuck god or if there was a god?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
There is no god, no morality just nature and nature dictates that the strong survive and the weak die off , its that simple we just happened to be on the unlucky side of the randomness of genetics. You need to let that god shit go, that shit was so like 2012 when the atheist youtube channels and debates online were happening 8 years have passed since then.

I go back and forth on believing in god. I had a spiritual moment when I was 14 that give me a shred of belief to this day.

I think there is God, he is just an incel in his reality so he is taking it out on us

Its the same reason you feel the need to point out there isn't one. People are going to do whatever the hell they want. No one needs to let anything go.

I always find it weird that people care so much about someones religious values. Do humans get some kick out of expressing that there isn't a god?

I dont get it either. How can you still believe in a god in 2020? Especially after seeing the blackpill which is the result of evolution? Humans just need a cope i think when it comes to after life. "This life was shit but there is a God waiting for me and i will be in Heaven".

I hate God. Religion is a cucked.

I think there is God, he is just an incel in his reality so he is taking it out on us
he is in another dimension getting cucked by zeus
he is in another dimension getting cucked by zeus
Its the same reason you feel the need to point out there isn't one. People are going to do whatever the hell they want. No one needs to let anything go.

I always find it weird that people care so much about someones religious values. Do humans get some kick out of expressing that there isn't a god?
my whole point was why bother with it? its unneeded bullshit

I go back and forth on believing in god. I had a spiritual moment when I was 14 that give me a shred of belief to this day.
I had a spiritual moment at 14. Athiest phase at 19 and now back to believing.

agnosticism is a bitch for many people

During college I was part of a 'new atheist' debate club, where more than anything else we emulated Christopher Hitches, trying to speak with the same deep posh drawl, chugging down liquor and cigs in hope that it would lower our wimpy high-pitched voices. But what I see now, when looking back at it retroactivelly, it was movement made up of simps, busy deconstructing 'bronze age' myths and making secular arguments in favor of abortion. Without new atheists the current social justice movement wouldn't be imaginable.

And how were these brave men rewarded for killing God and liberating women? With a denigrating neckbeard meme.

it amazes me that people think the blackpill is incompatible with god.the blackpill without universals is no blackpill at all.If everything is subjective then anyone can delude himself into thinking it's all a numbers game.Now if everything is objective the case is entirely different.I also don't understand why people consider the blackpill to be inseparable from the evolution theory.You think likes and dislikes cannot be answered without resorting to a theory that no one even knows if it's true?

19fdb5d0cfaffeb3ac442e071159d570

Who knows :feelshehe:

Why did you make this thread then :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
People need to look in the mirror every now and then

God does not make any sense. It's only for stupid people who had success in life

god is incel and satan is chad. satan will kill god and conquer the earth and make us all to sex slaves. its over.