Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some users post here instead of on r/incelswithouthate?

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
I'm talking about the ones who get offended by racial slurs, "anti-semitism," or when abuse towards women is celebrated.

Until incelswithouthate gets banned, there is no reason to post here instead of there, unless you enjoy getting triggered or being a concern trolling moralfag. Why try to turn this forum into something that already exists? It's like me signing up for a feminist forum, then I try to convert them after getting butthurt by their content.

Are people simply not aware of incelswithoutballs' existence?

Last edited:
Such a low activity sub. Lots of spergs here but at least most of the members here are always active

Incels Without Hate is full of visitors who do have hate. For incels.

This is not stormfags.co.

it's just that toning speech down is gay, no pepe or wojack emojis. I like having avis too

There's not a lot going on there and IT can post much easier. I pop in every so often tho tbh

Because Reddit is the playground for fakecels, cucks, simps, kikes, ITards among other degenerates. Free speech on that site died in 2014 when that asian mulatto foid Ellen Pao took over and cucked it out to kingdom come. Me and many others joined Voat.co after r/FatPeopleHate and other subs got banned for being "offensive".

Many of the so-called incels on r/Incelsefies, IncelsWithoutHate, and IncelExit are just fakecels pretending to be incels. Many of those who post onto IncelSefies are f-ing chads.

Just avoid that jewish cuck Nathan Larson though, he's not an incels since he have been married in the past and does have a kid of his own and his fourm is a true honeypot for feds because there is actual CP being posted on there.

Incelswithouthate is full of cucks. If i want to call foids whores, i cant do it there.

Don't have a reddit account, so not even an option.
Besides, the people here are based.

Cuzz reddit is ghey or soy or whatever make you happy

Only idiots who hate themselves, not blackpilled, want a dick up their ass, wish to be in a cuckold relationship, and wants to suck slimy gooey smelly dicks use Reddit.

If you use Reddit, kindly fuck off.

i dont really give a shit about slurs and stuff but i find non ironic stormcels/nazi incels obnoxious retards who just take their frustration out on Tyrone because they're white and subhuman. Like how u can be an incel and be a nazi bruh you are literally proof that you're ideology is bullshit.

I hate soys duh but you can be that without buying a retarded ideology.