Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do soys always think that Jesus is this hippie communist liberal persona ?

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
Im pretty sure a middle eastern guy from 2000 years ago doesnt give a shit about feminism, gender pronouns or eco friendly toyotas.

I havent read the bible but judging by his follower from the crusade waving swordmans to the gun lovin murican, im pretty sure hes not all about those libtards.

If you punched Jesus in the face he wouldn't punch you back that's kind of soy. Punch Mohammed in the face he would kill you.

If you punched Jesus in the face he wouldn't punch you back that's kind of soy. Punch Mohammed in the face he would kill you.
Any Normal human being with half a brain would punch you back.

Any Normal human being with half a brain would punch you back.

Because Jesus was 100% sin free you see, incapable of violence even in self defence. Mohammed on the other hand was sinful af but Islam doesn't really have sin as a thing. You do as you're told instead.

I say that but then Jesus did whip the moneylenders out the Temple which was technically violent. I don't think he actually hit them with the whip though just sort of scared them out with it. They made it up as went along.

Last edited:
Because Jesus was 100% sin free you see, incapable of violence even in self defence. Mohammed on the other hand was sinful af but Islam doesn't really have sin as a thing. You do as you're told instead.
Bruh if youre a christian you have no place to judge other relligion since christianity did a lot of bad things as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back