Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do Soys view teenagers as kids?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Once you're 13, you're a man. Do you have a sexual libido? Congrats, you're fully grown. Have pubes? You're not a kid. Acting like a whore? You're become a fully fledged cunt now, you cunt. Listening to some thug cRappers and emulating their lifestyle? You're no different to me than a 20+ year old.

Sorry if this arouses you guys but this is a kid according to Soys and every man deserves to kreempee btw
vsco5e02c6158dcd1.jpg

Dear Soys, I was planning on literally taking out the guts of anyone that would try to disrespect me during freshman year of High School. Very kid like, don't you think?

Last edited:
Is the Foid on the picture really 13, though? Looks 16 tbh.

It’s the soy

Damn her room is messy af. She should better start watching some jordan peterson videos, or else she will never accomplish her goals.

I'd tittyfuck her tbh ngl.

SCREENSHOT THIS ITers!

A recurring theme in modern society is that people don't use uniform means of talking, even within the same language. This comes up often as metaphors and analogies used as alternatives to physical reality. "Strong women" for example being a metaphor about women's collective emotional strength or some shit being equal to or better than the collective physical strength of men.

This with the "teen" "child" issue has to do with people freely switching between legal and biological definitions of a "child." A legal child can be someone as old as 19, while a biological childhood ends at puberty. Since modern pollutants are making the end of biological childhood ever younger, sometimes as young as age 9 for girls, the soys can't handle it revert to the legal definition of children. Nevermind that 80% of Los Angeles gangbangers are legal "children" under than age of 18, cucks will still associate that age with biological "children" when those 17 and 18 year olds are "put in cages" at the border.

Nevermind that 80% of Los Angeles gangbangers are legal "children" under than age of 18, cucks will still associate that age with biological "children" when those 17 and 18 year olds are "put in cages" at the border.

Soys should be put in a Gulag with these "children" and see how innocent they are. Also, I hate how everyone uses slang. Like butchering words completely such as using "fire" to mean that a song is good. Do you have a source for your statistic, I want to read it.

Last edited:
Because soys are full of faggotry thanks to the soy

I don't understand either, I saw on cuckit yesterday they were calling a 16 year old a kid, thats weird as fuck. Maybe thats how they justify touching kids like dr pizza

Damn her room is messy af. She should better start watching some jordan peterson videos, or else she will never accomplish her goals.
She has a hole so cucks will come to clean her room
full

Thats because young women have higher smv

No worries OP.

She has nigger like body proportions which is to say a disgustingly non aesthetic huge ass.

Would avoid even if suddenly granted Chad body + mind + status.

Its a consecuence of soy :soy::soy:

No all of them look grown by teenage years

vsco5dc7715881243.jpg

To a Soy, taking it up the ass is good but natural male desires are evil.
Those soys look more manly then me and I'm about to be 20 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They're law abiding dickriders, despite them openly advocating for killing fetuses because "it's da wammin's right." Funny enough, they also hate cops despite wanting a higher power to put restrictions on guns and take away the ones that are illegal. The thing is, they only like laws if they revolve around misandry or gynocentrism. I'd only be okay with abortion being legalized if general murder was legalized, too, so I can take a bat to one of those fuckers' heads, in the 1989 Amiga port of OutRun. They're all just living contradictions. I do have some views that somewhat contradict each other, just like everyone else, but it's not this fucking bad.

I was never a fan of the big hips/butt/breast & super slim waist combo for some reason. Looks unnatural to me.

because that is what their media tells them to think

That's just faggots in the west projecting their kiked morality to everyone else.

What a disgusting little toddler. I bet she hasn't even learned to speak yet.

Because they've never had these teenage milestones and didn't develope during their teen years. They were and are kids

this thread is on IT

That whore already fucked 20 chads lmao soys think she's a pure virgin

Once you're 13, you're a man
nope.
But women are women once they start puberty though.
Women age and sexually mature faster than boys

In my expert option on JB my peepee did not get hard so she is an adult. She looks at the youngest 16, all the estrogen in the environment is making young girls looks too old already.

I’d hit but her face would be a turnoff cuz tbh she looks 13 lol

She needs a spanking!

Some of them are oldcels who think anyone who was born after the Vietnam War is a thumb-sucking infant who needs potty training. Just think, a few of those same guys who make incelphobic posts on reddit to get laid have, possibly before your father was born, marched down streets in dirty tie-dyed t-shirts, with a picket sign in one hand and a burning draft card in the other, to get laid. And it didn't work. Some things never change.

idk I dont give cigarettes to youngcels whos under 15-16, because they act like arrogant cunts. Am I a soy now?

Most use it as an excuse to say dumb shit, I don't classify late teens as kids especially when they can be tried as adults for the reckless shit they do.

13,14,15 years old can legally get married in united states if their parents approve.

idk I dont give cigarettes to youngcels whos under 15-16, because they act like arrogant cunts. Am I a soy now?
If you believe that every man should have kawaii loli, you are not Soy in any way. Sounds like you're just doing that to spite them not because you're on a moral crusade, so no that is not Soy, I hate young people too.

Looks like she squished the picture to make her boobs bigger ngl

And to answer the question "why do soys see teenagers as kids?" Its because they want that constant feeling of being an adult dispite their childish mindset

vsco5e02c6158dcd1.jpg

fuuuuuck hot jb