Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do stormfrontcels get mad when ethnics get white women but not the opposite

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
fair. how did the "he uses a wig" meme come from? :lul:
It's something white people do when they get owned. started making up shit to protect their very small egos. and dregster literally made a comment crying about wishing he was white and not a dirty beaner. it's sad
View attachment 409545

@Uggo Mongo did you see a hairline? I sure didnt
crying-mexican-cowboy.jpg

It's something white people do when they get owned. started making up shit to protect their very small egos. and dregster literally made a comment crying about wishing he was white and not a dirty beaner. it's sad

Ginger2

they're our women for fucks sake. disgusting how a dirty nigger or shitskin can get a beautiful white girl but i have to settle to choking the chicken. when i'm drowning in white teen pussy THEN maybe id consider letting them have some scraps.

stormies are delusional and have an iq on par with a citizen of the Equatorial Guinea

It was black plastic bristles with bad lighting. Looked like straw hair if you don't have eagle eyes like mine to be able to tell it's plastic.

Keep dancing around in your mom's lingerie begging for ratings on discord.

he had to be careful to only show a little bit so he could hide his wig better, unfortunately for him I spotted the wig with my eagle eyes. Clear as day.
You're a white cuck dude lmao, did you cut off your dick while your sister explores her sexuality bravely yet??

It was black plastic bristles with bad lighting. Looked like straw hair if you don't have eagle eyes like mine to be able to tell it's plastic.

Keep dancing around in your mom's lingerie begging for ratings on discord.
@imsorry True story confirmed, he later on deleted some arm pics he had uploaded so we couldn't compare the skin tone from his different pics
he had to be careful to only show a little bit so he could hide his wig better, unfortunately for him I spotted the wig with my eagle eyes. Clear as day.
Source

Low IQ + Cuckholdoom + female worship = nationalism

This is why