Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do stormfrontcels get mad when ethnics get white women but not the opposite

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Cope

You dont have sexual urges you Low T simp :feelsugh:

Imagine you being a father :lul: what a disaster that would be JFL
You're so low T that you literally stumble and get nervous in VC:feelskek:You even literally pay whores to touch your tiny weeny cuz you have as much pride as a woman does:lul::lul:

Over for you, son. I didn't raise you well

My dick is almost 7 inches JFL
Cope, I literally said mine is 7 inches before and you saw it and you're tryna be like your dad.

Does't matter your size anyway, cuz you're soft weewee can't even get hard unless you lick up other men's cum :lul:

Cope, I literally said mine is 7 inches before and you saw it and you're tryna be like your dad.
Bruh you live in the sewers. I almost never see your posts JFL

Bruh you live in the sewers. I almost never see your posts JFL
Little dreggy saw these 3 posts
More penis shaming from inceltears | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

Lets play a game! What would be your features if it would magically changed? Rules inside! | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

Looksmaxxing = not having a car and a big dick | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

And he decided "I want to be like my daddy fulltimeloser, my dirty mexican dick won't do. fulltimeloser is my true god
" and then copied me. Is that why you wish you were white? So your skin will be light like mine? :feelskek: Self hate is sad man

Little dreggy saw these 3 posts
More penis shaming from inceltears | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

Lets play a game! What would be your features if it would magically changed? Rules inside! | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

Looksmaxxing = not having a car and a big dick | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

And he decided "I want to be like my daddy fulltimeloser, my dirty mexican dick won't do. fulltimeloser is my true god
" and then copied me. Is that why you wish you were white? So your skin will be light like mine? :feelskek: Self hate is sad man
I literally have posts about my dick size that pre-dates your existence on .Co JFL at this autism.

@Colvin76 could confirm but he's gone now.

I literally have posts about my dick size that pre-dates your existence on .Co JFL at this autism.

@Colvin76 could confirm but he's gone now.
sure bud. I am the undefeated champ of .co, it's ok to want to be like the guy who beat you up.

sure bud. I am the undefeated champ of .co, it's ok to want to be like the guy who beat you up.
Leaked

fuck off faggot, i dc if a whitecel got a gook or curry women, so why do u care if a curry got a white women.

Cause there delusional faggots who are jealous tbqh
That’s your problem if you don’t feel anything when your women fuck not your race. The racial purity and racial identitarianism is usually a purely white thing though as other races lack such a history or culture. If I’m from the Congo there’s not much to be proud of is there?

Also more mixed race couples=less whites

1 of the dumbest statements i've ever heard jesus

Race mixing just feeds into foids' hypergamy and makes this whole situation worse. Bonus points for being pushed as an agenda in "our" (((media))). It's bad all around.

Not that the lack of race mixing would help, say, me for example. No matter how traditional a society I live in, foids will never get over the fact I'm autistic. But it does make an already bad situation worse, and is but one of many reasons why our society is collapsing, men are struggling more to find pussy, and we have more NT incels than in any "golden years" we may or may not have had in the past.

And I do have a personal stake in that, as unfortunate as it is, I need my wages which are suffering in our collapsing society, and I need my copes, which are being interfered with, destroyed, blocked, and/or used as a playground for the left's idiotic, asinine, and insane worldviews and propaganda.

0 T

Bruh you sound like you could be my son :lul:
Still crying BBCloving ginger faggot?
My dick is almost 7 inches JFL
Based, same as mine. Girth? No homo. I bet @FullTimeSimp has pencil dick.
tbh

Look at how desperate he is to latch on to any sort of attention that comes his way JFL

Fulltimesimp will never know what it's like to have natural high T levels
Yeah he responds immediately because he's got no life. FullTimeSimp keeps barking for us because of low T levels.

While I disagree with racemixing generally, it can't be ignored that women are a commodity. The nonwhites accept racemixing as a possibility when they immigrate to our countries whereas native white people never had a choice in the matter. Want to live in a country where your women aren't being stolen from you by men of other races? Then the answer is simple, go back to whatever shithole you came from. I only wish I had that option

Still crying BBCloving ginger faggot?

Based, same as mine. Girth? No homo. I bet @FullTimeSimp has pencil dick.

Yeah he responds immediately because he's got no life. FullTimeSimp keeps barking for us because of low T levels.
You literally are a 0 t inbred lmaooo

according to their delusional belief, white women is their property. not hilarious enough, they're the same that worship Asian females "because" they're "traditional girls", which is probably a way of covering the fact that Asian females aren't attracted to their own race thus easier, and that they've been rejected by their "property". also, few are closet pedophiles.

The racial purity and racial identitarianism is usually a purely white thing though as other races lack such a history or culture. If I’m from the Congo there’s not much to be proud of is there?
Good point, maybe that’s why I don’t care anymore but then again I’m misanthropic. One has a lot to lose the others don’ts.

You're a sandnigger who's also ginger. That's terrible. My condolences. :feelskek:
Could be worse. I could be a self hating paki inbred who worships white men:lul:

India has you bent over a barrel and saying yessir. Already took kashmir. You probably liked it homo
Keep crying for Israel, while you have no country. :feelskek: Israel zindabad!