Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do the west open their borders?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
If the birth rate is low why don't the government encourages their own people to breed more babies.So they will have more workers.Problem solved

An automated robots can do repetitive ,non skilled works.Problem Solved

I don't understand why do they want to bring in so many migrants in their countries.

Germany and Sweden are cucked.

Last edited:
It is because they want to destroy my German penis.

they like BBC

its a capitalist trick, tricking the "good people" into importing cheap labour, more consumers, more people renting, more people needing cellphone contracts, etc.. and the naive left fuckers applaud the rapefugees coming, taking our ressources and raping our women, its a crime against the native population

and EVERY vote since then the people voted AGAINS IT, in every country in europe now there are significantly more right wing people in government.

its a clever trick to appear to white guilt and the "noble foreigner" ideology of the upper middle class fuckers that dont have to compete for cheap housing, for low end jobs and government welfare, so they can vote for more immigration because it doesnt afffect them in their lives, their children going to private schools and living in noble parts of a city, never interacting with all the foreigners they vote to get in.

its extremely dumb and people are afraid to speak up against it because being called a "nazi" is still bad here, i hated it so much, i hated the muslims for coming here, but i know its not their fault, its the politicans that let it happen

Because the people are retarded and the government needs to import people to keep their fertility rates afloat and for cheap labor
Dissent and discord among the masses over it is a nice bonus too

"Cheap labor" + more violent/ terrorism + more sexual harrassment (feminists where are you??) + more public disorders
its a capitalist trick, tricking the "good people" into importing cheap labour, more consumers, more people renting, more people needing cellphone contracts, etc.. and the naive left fuckers applaud the rapefugees coming, taking our ressources and raping our women, its a crime against the native population

and EVERY vote since then the people voted AGAINS IT, in every country in europe now there are significantly more right wing people in government.

its a clever trick to appear to white guilt and the "noble foreigner" ideology of the upper middle class fuckers that dont have to compete for cheap housing, for low end jobs and government welfare, so they can vote for more immigration because it doesnt afffect them in their lives, their children going to private schools and living in noble parts of a city, never interacting with all the foreigners they vote to get in.

its extremely dumb and people are afraid to speak up against it because being called a "nazi" is still bad here, i hated it so much, i hated the muslims for coming here, but i know its not their fault, its the politicans that let it happen

Does your gov encourage the refugees to breed with the locals?

Because Europe and all of the world lost on the 8th of may 1945, that simple, now anti-Humans have the say over this world.

How much does your Government pay for a refugee? ,dude

A lot actually. They also pay for child support of foreign people despite the fact they do not even live in FRG which is, according to the own law of FRG, illegal.

Because Europe and all of the world lost on the 8th of may 1945, that simple, now anti-Humans have the say over this world.

Liberation attempted by The Man against time , the most vilified man in human history.

We should deport all ethnics except for ethnicels, then we should import ethnic females who will be forced to marry ethnicels if they want to stay. Chaddams are deported on sight.

Pretty much this.

The capitalist classes play the soft-headed lefties like a fiddle.

A lot actually. They also pay for child support of foreign people despite the fact they do not even live in FRG which is, according to the own law of FRG, illegal.

We know Germany is a rich country, but paying for war respirations and refugees supports is not easy.
Some of refugees don't really escape from the warring countries ,they just want to come there to leech.

If the birth rate is low why don't the government encourages their own people to breed more babies.So they will have more workers.Problem solved

I don't understand why do they want to bring in so many migrants in their countries.

Hoping that Brexit sorts out Britains migrant problem, but I have a feeling the cucked government will still allow free movement of people even though they will have the power to stop it.

only capitalist fags want more people here.
e.g. germany is overpopulated and would do good by losing 10-20mil people.
this would happen naturally, as most people today in Germany are 50+,
but germany is a plutocratic oligarchy, so money -> cheap labor, always comes first.
e.g. you will find propagandistic terms like lack-of-skilled-workers (Fachkräftemangel) constantly in the news to make sure it's neurologically cemented in peoples heads that we need more people, that something bad would happen if we shrink. fucking lol.

Because the west is cucked

money
not open though

"Cheap labor" + more violent/ terrorism + more sexual harrassment (feminists where are you??) + more public disorders

Does your gov encourage the refugees to breed with the locals?
not directly but it happens, but the gov generally rewards having lots of children, by paying money monthly for each child

That's all to be traced back to Hitler's defeat, unfortunately. With the defeat, the Germanic race signed a declaration of consent to self-destruction. Germany, France, Netherlands, England and Scandinavia have extremely high shitskin birthrate. Hitler feared this back then and tried to prevent it by creating Nazi Reich to save the white race, so I can't blame him. But now there is no hope for the Aryans.

Last edited:
Because women like rape

Merchant
merchants plus white capitalists who want pajeet cheap labour.

( ( ( I have no idea ) ) )

Whites are the natural enemies of (((them)))

It's win win for the elite. Refugees have lower standards for being employed and you can also use refugees, crime and racism as a pretense for more neoliberal austerity. Splittinh potential opposition into two camps also helps here (hard left and right).

Stormcel cope thread tbh. Attractive white chads and white foids are doing just fine. Low tier unattractive white men are suffering but that is because of feminism and them not being in the top 10% of males looks wise.

The jew told us to do it or we are racists!

Theyre trying to displace the native population obviously you fucking retard

All those money could have went to automation research. A machine can work without any breaks 24/7 , doesn't creates union and doesn't demand increased wages compared to humans plus they aren't exactly bringing a disciplined bunch. It's pretty stupid decision tbh specially Germany with there engineercels , the money used on refugees could have been invested in automation.

But then again they outsource there labour so cheaper countries maybe they think those refugees will one day become engineers or scientists idk.

So ethnics can wageslave, pop up 10 kids and keep up the economy while native whites are indulging in hedonistic comfort and nihilistic materialism as well as having careers, contraceptions, abortions or 1/2 kids max

There's only one incel race

Because feminist nations will always succumb to patriarchal nations in one way or another.

Because white men have beem turned into neutered cucks.