Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do these pedo sting videos piss me off so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how triggered pedophiles get. Buy a rope buddy.
You come to a fucking INCEL FORUM to simp for your young white (sexually developed and commonly sexually active) "kweens" and telepathically defend them against our attraction. Of course the vast majority of members don't want such trash here.

How many foids gave you sex as a reward for whiteknighting for young foids? You're a pathetic feminist simp and this will hopefully cost you your account here.

You come to a fucking INCEL FORUM to simp for your young white (sexually developed and commonly sexually active) "kweens" and telepathically defend them against our attraction. Of course the vast majority of members don't want such trash here.

How many foids gave you sex as a reward for whiteknighting for young foids? You're a pathetic feminist simp and this will hopefully cost you your account here.
No most pedophiles are faggots like yourself so it's not just young girls, young boys are just as often the target of evil kikes like you, Epstein.
Start every comment you make on pedophiles with "I wouldn't mind getting raped as a 7 year old" and then we can talk, until then stfu.

I’ve met blonde Turks , it was part of the european Byzantine empire until the late medieval period

Well the people in those videos are all child molesters and that's who we're talking about here, if you don't touch kids I have no problem with you. The whole "it was a tradition to molest your own children" sound like pedophile/jew propaganda, I don't buy it.
it isn't propaganda. it's true. there's a research paper about the normalization of incest back long ago in some societies. also, age 14-17 is statutory rape. child molesting is below the age of puberty

No most pedophiles are faggots like yourself so it's not just young girls, young boys are just as often the target of evil kikes like you, Epstein.
People caught in those sting operations are not even pedophiles. It's always some 13-16 yo foid they use to lure them.

Are you a faggot for being attracted to a 13 yo prime foid, with breasts, exhaling femininity?

Why can young Chad fuck them and I can't (even try) according to you?

Start every comment you make on pedophiles with "I wouldn't mind getting raped as a 7 year old" and then we can talk, until then stfu.
Yet again you hint on your adherence to feminism. That's a false equivalency feminists commonly use (since they know they can't give the proper comparison, a foid "raping" the guy, since most incels would welcome straight rape like that). Me being raped as a kid wouldn't be the same because I'm a man (I wasn't made to be fucked) and I'm not a homosexual. Foids are meant to be fucked and they even get off to rape. It's their biggest fetish. Stop simping for them or at least go to a proper place (Reddit) to do so.

Last edited:
Were you raped as a kid or something? If that's the case then I'm sorry for you and I obviously agree that it's fucked up to rape little boys, I don't think anybody here thinks that's ok. But that's not what this thread is about. What you're doing is acting like a massive reddit soycuck and making a fool of yourself man. Simping for JB's and shaming guys for wanting to fuck them is one of the most retarded and cucked things you can do as an incel. You've proven once again to be the biggest NPC retard on this forum.

Yet again you hint on your adherence to feminism. Me being raped as a kid wouldn't be the same because I'm a man (I wasn't made to be fucked) and I'm not a homosexual. Foids are meant to be fucked and they even get off to rape. It's their biggest fetish. Stop simping for them or at least go to a proper place (Reddit) to do so.
If you're allowed to rape young girls I absolutely see no problem with you getting raped either, who says you weren't made to be fucked by some old pedophile, which rules are we following here, yours? Some faggots get off to being raped in the ass, guess that justifies you getting fucked in the ass. I never signed up to be part of pedophiles.co, maybe you should go make that website.

We all know the real reason why this guy was targeted. Normies would not have the balls to confront pedo Chad or your average muslim

Were you raped as a kid or something? If that's the case then I'm sorry for you and I obviously agree that it's fucked up to rape little boys, I don't think anybody here thinks that's ok. But that's not what this thread is about. What you're doing is acting like a massive reddit soycuck and making a fool of yourself man. Simping for JB's and shaming guys for wanting to fuck them is one of the most retarded and cucked things you can do as an incel. You've proven once again to be the biggest NPC retard on this forum.
No I wasn't but it's called being able to empathize, you wouldn't wanna get fucked as a kid either so why should I be okay with you fucking anyone of that age? If not liking pedophiles makes me a soycuck so be it.

If you're allowed to rape young girls I absolutely see no problem with you getting raped either, who says you weren't made to be fucked by some old pedophile, which rules are we following here, yours? Some faggots get off to being raped in the ass, guess that justifies you getting fucked in the ass. I never signed up to be part of pedophiles.co, maybe you should go make that website.
First off, you're the one who brought up rape and pedophilia. Those guys unjustly jailed in those cucked sting operations you like didn't rape anyone (the foids agreed to meet with them, or decoys for that matter, but they thought they were foids) and all foids used in those operations are in their teens (not children= not pedophilia).

which rules are we following here, yours?
Common sense rules; women and men are different. If you disagree with this you're a feminist and you certainly don't belong here.

I never signed up to be part of pedophiles.co
Again, you're the one who brought up pedophile stuff in the first place. This place isn't pedophiles.co but it also sure as hell isn't whiteknights.co.

First off, you're the one who brought up rape and pedophilia. Those guys unjustly jailed in those cucked sting operations you like didn't rape anyone (they agreed to meet with the foids, or decoys for that matter, but they thought they were foids) and all foids used in those operations are in their teens (not children= not pedophilia).

Common sense rules; women and men are different. If you disagree with this you're a feminist and you certainly don't belong here.

Again, you're the one who brought up pedophile stuff in the first place. This place isn't pedophiles.co but it also sure as hell isn't whiteknights.co.
Buddy everyone belongs here who can't get laid, I know you'd rather have some pedophile network where everyone accepts your fucking mental illness but that's not what the site was made for, if you're looking for that make pedophiles.co and you won't see me making an account there.
Of course men and women are different that doesn't answer my question. My common sense tells me anyone who wants to fuck 12 year olds is a bit fucked in the head.

No I wasn't but it's called being able to empathize, you wouldn't wanna get fucked as a kid either so why should I be okay with you fucking anyone of that age? If not liking pedophiles makes me a soycuck so be it.
omg you're fucking idiot :lul:

being able to empathize
Why do you empathize so hard with sexually-developed young foids who wouldn't kiss you to prevent you from being skinned alive? (assuming you're really an ugly incel). They don't empathize with you (again, assuming you're an ugly incel). They want you either dead or doing menial work to keep society working for them to be able to fuck young white Chad.

You empathize with such foids but don't empathize with your fellow middle-eastern incels, whom you gratuitously offended various times ITT? You agree that some incel who tried, out of desperation, to have a date with some teenage hoe, against all odds, deserves to have his life ruined? Where's your empathy for fucking incels just like you? Why is your empathy just for the young foids?

You're a masochistic simp who defends the ones who cause of your suffering (foids) against your fellow incels. Telepathically, because no one here is doing shit to such foids other than writting their thoughts. You're pathetic.

Ngl anti-pedos usually don’t care about children. A lot of them only hate pedos because society teaches them to. In other societies it was a tradition to molest your own son/daughter and you probably would done it if you were a parent back then. This moral panic over pedophilia didn’t exist until July 1885. Before that, society didn’t pay much attention to the topic.

and also not all pedophiles are child molesters and not all child molesters are pedophiles. A pedophile is simply someone age 16+ with a primary or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children (no finding a 17 year old girl attractive isn’t pedophilia. It’s simply something men often experience). They might act on it they might not. Many don’t. And nobody chooses who they’re attracted to. So if they don’t act on it then executing them is stupid. We don’t live in George Orwell’s 1984 where we punish people for thoughtcrimes.

Agree with everything, but don't be sure about the last sentence. We sure are marching towards this.

Very good post OP. It is actually one of the only things left that makes me mad instead of my typical laugh at this clown world.
Some very good post here already explained the hive mind causing this. I just can't stand normies.

vigilantism undermines due process

there i said it

Agreed. Even the cops don't like those vigilantes.

I think people should calm down, not get angry, irate and annoyed, take a step back.

Likewise not file reports for bitching/bickering at and with one another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.