Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why do they have to introduce those things in our noses to detect covid?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, if the virus is present in the saliva, shouldn't it be enough to just spit in a little plate to detect if one is sick? Maybe they're putting some kind of chip inside our lungs to keep us controlled. Maybe that's all this virus is about. It's just an excuse to keep us controlled.

its to make us sick

To damage the brain.

Its actually to drop a microchip down into ur throat

higher concentrated in that area. With something so life threatening, they want to make sure they get the test right.

Tests are being developed that are more sensitive, so you could use spit. But like with anything that takes time.

Another low iq thread.

Yea man they're definitely putting chip inside your lung and letting demons enter your body.

Another low iq thread.

Yea man they're definitely putting chip inside your lung and letting demons enter your body.
Wouldn’t surprise me. This whole virus is made up anyway really.

Wouldn’t surprise me. This whole virus is made up anyway really.

Even more low iq.

Real life isn't some blockbuster movie covid might've been made up in a lab by China but the fact that it's spread all around the world and is causing serious economic damage to countries is undeniable.

Even more low iq.

Real life isn't some blockbuster movie covid might've been made up in a lab by China but the fact that it's spread all around the world and is causing serious economic damage to countries is undeniable.
It’s causing ECONOMIC damage because of the lockdown. Nobody is actually dying from it. By percentages, I would have known a person ATLEAST in the United States who got or even died from covid, but I haven’t. Not only this, but places have been caught purposefully inflating coronavirus death tolls. 100,000 might have died from covid, but is it a coincidence that 0 people died from car crashes? Or strokes or Alzheimer’s?

oh and of course let’s talk about how black lives matter protests are continuing on yet...no black lives matter protestors got corona... hmmmmm now why can I go to jail for not wearing my mask alone outside but BLM can organize in the tens of thousands? Surley this is some serious virus, no? SURELY these protests with TENS OF THOUSANDS, there would be people in the crowd with corona And people would be dropping dead?

It’s causing ECONOMIC damage because of the lockdown. Nobody is actually dying from it. By percentages, I would have known a person ATLEAST in the United States who got or even died from covid, but I haven’t. Not only this, but places have been caught purposefully inflating coronavirus death tolls. 100,000 might have died from covid, but is it a coincidence that 0 people died from car crashes? Or strokes or Alzheimer’s?

3 of my neighbours died from it, it's not as harmless as you think.

Yea no shit lockdown is causing economic damage but why would countries declare lockdowns if they really didn't think it was dangerous? especially with regards to small and economically fragile countries there's simply no gains from it for anyone.

They're injecting you with microchips so (((they))) can monitor you 24/7/365, (((covid))) is a hoax.

3 of my neighbours died from it, it's not as harmless as you think.
Do you live in a very old neighborhood? Even the govt medical field agrees the mortality is below 5%. They could have died from something else and has it labeled as a covid death. They do that here and have been CAUGHT doing it.
Yea no shit lockdown is causing economic damage but why would countries declare lockdowns if they really didn't think it was dangerous? especially with regards to small and economically fragile countries there's simply no gains from it for anyone.
How naive can you be? why are European countries importing millions of migrants voluntarily who do not work, have no skills, continually do crime and do nothing but use the governments welfare while taking away from the native population? Why is America assassinating random Iranian leaders for Israel? Why are people putting SJW crap in movies when every time it gets them a negative score? Why push needless diversity if it’s an economic loss via consumer boycotts? The last of us 2 didn’t need all the bullshit, and they would’ve made 100x the money. Why are we all forced to quarantine over a virus that is only going to mildly affect the very old or very immunocompromised?

The reason is so so simple; money doesn’t matter. Control and occupation matter. The people these governments rule over don’t matter. America doesn’t have an American president who likes the American people. France doesn’t have an American president who likes the French people. Germany doesn’t have a german president who likes the German people. nobodys governments is theirs anymore. Their governments are not ruled by their people. It’s all ruled by an elite. An elite who tested their new weapon: mass media blitz of a completely fake virus and how easy it is to take complete control of a country with it. Their weapon worked perfectly.

Last edited:
So that they can make your nose stuffy and make you buy nasal spray

Probably because the test works that way, but it's primitive and painful to administer unfortunately.

yeah bro they're introducing nanites into your brain to make you gay

Another low iq thread.

Not to forget the technology isn't even advance enough for this to be possible.

Another low iq thread.

Atleast something funny
Even more low iq.
Is causing serious economic damage to countries is undeniable.
You can't cause damage to something that doesn't exist
They're injecting you with microchips so (((they))) can monitor you 24/7/365, (((covid))) is a hoax.
They could watch some shitty normie drama, but I'd say autobiographical incel films is what gets Oscars at elite cinema nights
So that they can make your nose stuffy and make you buy nasal spray
Pleiades cluster iq

dont ask questions get your bill gates darpa warpspeed vaccine