Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do they keep saying bo2cel has sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/isjrc7/yeah_that_toootslly_happens/g587llg?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/isjrc7/yeah_that_toootslly_happens/g58jsi3?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

On his social media there has never been found any post or photo that indicates he had ascended. Someone on IT started this myth and now they tell to each other that he actually slays every time he's mentioned. Jfl dumb fools, ITcels are as dumb as experimental guinea pigs, you can manipulate them so easily. For my next trick, I'll convince them that meeks is an incel.

They're Redditors. Not exactly known for their intelligence or their social skills.

Through discovering his social media, we also found out how he was relentlessly getting bullied by chicks in a potential dating group. How come everyone forgot about this? It was brutal.

When we found his facebook he didn't have a single pic with a woman or ever any update on relationship.

Defintely a truecel

What does dogma mean

That is how "virgins but not incels" cope.

Through discovering his social media, we also found out how he was relentlessly getting bullied by chicks in a potential dating group. How come everyone forgot about this? It was brutal.
Yeah I remember some page publicly posting pics of him saying "This hot boy looking for a gf teehee he likes videogames and staying at home" while the comments were all mocking him.

Leftists are liars, big news.

He's also enamored with a character from some FF game. Definititely not a virgin :feelskek:

I was wondering that too. I saw it so often on Cucktear that I actually had to make a thread asking if I missed something and if BlackOps is an actual slayer. They even say that he publicly said he wants nothing to do with incels, even though he has never said anything and deleted his FB as soon as incels found it. It’s actually amazing how retarded they are.

He is still in love with that final fantasy character, no way he is not an incel

Just make shit up theory

Can anyone tell me the whole backstory behind the St blackOps2cel?
I just know that he was being used as a saint and made his fb private asap

The Jap waifu last in the comments is repulsed by Meeks lol

Yeah I remember some page publicly posting pics of him saying "This hot boy looking for a gf teehee he likes videogames and staying at home" while the comments were all mocking him.
It was absolutely brutal.

A cope mechanism.
They would pretend everything is fine even if their town is burning.

Image4

Yeah, it also confirmed the Dogpill too.

>Reddit

you might as well ask a chimp about quantum mechanics if you think anything on reddit has any value

Because that dating group is belgian.
What they say is irrelevant.
There is more.
One said to one of those whore they both play videogames and would love each other.
If I were those people, I would shut up definitely.

Evidence or didn't happen
full

He probably "hangs" somewhere.

View attachment 339412

:feelsrope: I feel bad for him. But he mogs me as well so idk if I should feel bad for him.
Because that dating group is belgian.
What they say is irrelevant.

There is more.
One said to one of those whore they both play videogames and would love each other.
If I were those people, I would shut up definitely.
I thought it was France. So he lives in the French-speaking part of Belgium rather than France?