Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do unathletic normies wear athletic brands?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every normie nowadays is decked in Adidas, Nike, champion, ultraboosts, Nikes with immense cushioning intended for the court, so on. It looks absolutely retarded seeing average height twig dyel normies with this shit everywhere.

Trying to look athletic

They resort to wearing sportswear to look athletic because they don't have the discipline or know-how to have an athletic body.

They resort to wearing sportswear to look athletic because they don't have the discipline or know-how to have an athletic body.
It is not that difficult, but they are too busy partying and drinking beer all the time to get there.

To be fair, sometimes you can't judge athleticism off appearance.

My ankles are nearly the size of my calves, but I'm still decently fast and I would call myself good at soccer.

JFL
1bb382086a24c521e1e39afa5d1c9e4d

My ankles are nearly the size of my calves, but I'm still decently fast and I would call myself good at soccer.
Being fast while a twig doesn't count and is expected.

It is not that difficult, but they are too busy partying and drinking beer all the time to get there.
They really don't get the gravity of small changes over time.

You generally can. Often at a glance. Your running speed is more about your hamstrings than about your calves.

It's comfy, and people have to start somewhere, a fat ass like me on a weigh loss journey can't go to the gym in a suit and tie can I?

It's comfy, and people have to start somewhere, a fat ass like me on a weigh loss journey can't go to the gym in a suit and tie can I?
If you're fat and wearing athletic clothes you deserve to get laughed at tbh.
They really don't get the gravity of small changes over time.

You generally can. Often at a glance. Your running speed is more about your hamstrings than about your calves.
He's not entirely wrong. Sometimes gymcels with good physiques are unathletic as hell.

cause its 'popular'

It gives them a confidence boost by making them feel athletic, despite having a 36 BMI with 45% body fat and scarfing pizza every week

They just copy what they see celebrities do

Do you live in EE or some other dump?

I see that a lot as well to be honest. I'm guessing it's because it's in fashion nowadays.

Every normie nowadays is decked in Adidas, Nike, champion, ultraboosts, Nikes with immense cushioning intended for the court, so on. It looks absolutely retarded seeing average height twig dyel normies with this shit everywhere.
I wear Addidas comfort shoes since I'm standing at work all day and it actually reduces foot pain a little