Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do users request volbans?

taloh

taloh

Banned
-
I will never understand the logic behind a volban.
If it has to do with taking a break or leaving the site then just do it.
What is the need to make others think you got banned?

Should probably ask for a volban, soon.

So that other users can @ them in the ban megathread.

its for attention

Hmmmm
yeah most likely lul
ded srs, they get like 20 alerts and people asking the mods for explanation, it makes them feel big and important, like the fuss over ritalincel's ban

I could be wrong, but the only thing I can think of is if they got doxxed, or are worried about it

i did it because i was at a super high warning %

So that other users can @ them in the ban megathread.
Tbh.

I may do it one day but I'm an Incel in Incel groups so nobody would care.

I personally don’t see a point. If it is because you want to take a break then just stop logging on. That’s pretty much the main reason why people request volbans

I personally don’t see a point. If it is because you want to take a break then just stop logging on. That’s pretty much the main reason why people request volbans
Ikr like why get your account banned?

Cause they have a problem and can't help themself from visiting the site and/or posting on it when they have something else going on, or
its for attention

I think they just instinctively click on this site and start scrolling

so they can start shit wit their alts

ever try quitting 4chad? its hard af to leave a site that is your only positive social outlet. i spend way too much time on 4chad, hours a day

I think volbannimg is legit. If you just leave then a few days later you might want to postmaxx and ldar, volbanning helps tbh

Makes no sense

I thought it was so that other users aren't surprised if you stop posting and don't have to wonder where you are.

I also thought that user accounts here can be banned for inactivity so that's why some people request temporary volbans.