Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why do we only care about incels when they are men?"

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

women can be incels too, guys!!1!1!11!!!
Screenshot 2020 10 06 at 120745
what a fucking joke. the most ridiculous part is at the end; "As we all know, when men suffer, it is a tragedy of murderous proportions; when women suffer, it is a farce." this is literally the opposite of the truth. society routinely ignores male suffering while catering to women's every need (want).

That guy’s a chadlite, it’s truly over

Low quality thread tbhngl. That article was written by a foid. It's obvious that she didn't investigate anything at all.

That guy’s a chadlite, it’s truly over
JBW strikes again.

Women can not be incel

If by "care" you mean "fear and revile," I agree.

Her looksmatch roped after being bullied in pre-school.

>''femcels'' : when 10/10 giga chad won't have her because she is a 0.5/10 braphog and she refuses to settle for the dozens of 7-9/10 chadlites and chads
>incels: I think you all know how it truly is :cryfeels:

Do they care? They wish to jail us or kill us, slander us, stalk us, try to censor us all the time. I care about you guys that way too tbh.

Femcels don't exist, most are chadsexual or stubborn whores.

Femcels are fake

[URL='https://www.theguardian.com/profile/arwa-mahdawi' said:
Arwa Mahdawi[/URL]]
The idea of involuntary celibacy – first adopted by a woman
Love how normies circulate this meme
yIPUWj5p.jpg

Boltwood seems to be the first to shorten "involuntary celibate" to a single word (invcel, then incel) but I am kinda on the fence as to whether this is an XX or XY individual TBH

The article just assumes that female incels exist and that women's inceldom is as big of an issue as men's. There's no point writing an article about something you haven't even looked into and you just presumes exists and then get all worked up telling everyone that they need to do something about the non-existent issue.
It's as equally as crazy as someone writing an article about what we can do to stop people getting abducted by UFOs, it's clear that they just made up some scenario in their heads. It's all very strange.

The author is the same one that claimed men being into younger women is a sign of masculinity under crisis.
What a delusional coper whore.

they even want their equality spread in the incel community great

not

Its the same retarded author again. This crazy feminist bitch just doesnt stop with these bullshit man-bashing articles.

>''femcels'' : when 10/10 giga chad won't have her because she is a 0.5/10 braphog and she refuses to settle for the dozens of 7-9/10 chadlites and chads
>incels: I think you all know how it truly is :cryfeels:

foids are not in the center of attention for 3 seconds, of course they're gonna sperg out :feelsseriously:
when males complain about loneliness, they get ridiculed and outright called terrorists for whatever reason
when a female complain about perceived loneliness (because it's not even real unlike male loneliness), she gets an army of beta cucks willing to help and cheer up m'lady

Her looksmatch roped after being bullied in pre-school.
More like he didn't make it in the sperm race
The article just assumes that female incels exist and that women's inceldom is as big of an issue as men's. There's no point writing an article about something you haven't even looked into and you just presumes exists and then get all worked up telling everyone that they need to do something about the non-existent issue.
It's as equally as crazy as someone writing an article about what we can do to stop people getting abducted by UFOs, it's clear that they just made up some scenario in their heads. It's all very strange.
Well, ain't it the usual way women make it up? Just come up with artificial issue theory. Or take the actual issue which impacts men's life theory and then tell this issue exists for women too and it's even worse and men's problems nothing compared to that. Just come up with theories without backing them up theory. That's how women roll. The intelligence of these creatures must be debated. I think there should be a new scale for women which unit represents 0.01 of an IQ point

Femcels never did exist and never will exist

Since when does anyone care about incels? The only time I've heard normies use the term incel it as an insult. Do foids really want a piece of that?

The guardian is not a legitimate news site.

Low quality thread tbhngl. That article was written by a foid. It's obvious that she didn't investigate anything at all.

JBW strikes again.
That guy is arab, not white

Society panders to women at every level whilst ignoring the plight of men, even going so far as to mock and ridicule male incels saying they need to improve their personality and that it’s their own fault whilst simultaneously showering affection on those poor females, and apparently female suffering is ignored? What planet is this person living on?

They have 0 self-awareness, and then people act like I'm weird for wanting to strip their voting rights, women are legit fucking retards no matter how highly educated they are.