Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why do wh*tecels get offended when incels call them out for their bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
whites have objectively better life and are more wanted in the sexual market, even bo2cel got tons of matches in asia, we arent trying to shame u or make u feel bad, juat trying to get u off this community because u waste ur time here LARPing as incel when in reality u are just lazy or poor

it seems like most whitecels are just fruatrated they cant get 9/10 aryan stacy just lol

p.s white skin alone doesnt apply for jbw, u also need to have light eyes or hair

Unless you are literally deformed you cannot be incel as a white, even then maybe some noodlewhore or currywhore will suck you

They are crazy, we are trying to help them and they get offended these guys are beyond repair I don't even know why they choose to keep living

All whites here are either old as fuck, LARPing white teenagers who never leave their room or volcels that admit they wouldn't fuck an ethnic. they're a joke.

Yup, in the eyes of females this
iwqjQfn.jpg
is better than this
6b68c4f4f0fae64c1208091ea8178366.jpg

All whites here are either old as fuck, LARPing white teenagers who never leave their room or volcels that admit they wouldn't fuck an ethnic. they're a joke.
or they are hapas/mutts and convinced themselvea they are white passing xD the funniest kind

Where is my better life? I'm MISSING OUTTT ON THISSS BETTEERE R LIFE YOU SPEAK OFFFF

Where is my better life? I'm MISSING OUTTT ON THISSS BETTEERE R LIFE YOU SPEAK OFFFF
whites on avg have better life than ethnics, u may be bottom 10% qol whites but u still mog ur bottom 10% ethnic's qol

U need to get lean then you would slay in Asia, you said yourself you were always somewhat fat

Most whites here are locationcels or they choose to rot without trying like @jackbud and @whogivesafucc

But the Jews have a better life quality than everybody, or we are just talking about smv

Unless you are literally deformed you cannot be incel as a white, even then maybe some noodlewhore or currywhore will suck you
giphy.gif

stop with this race bullshit we're all subhumans

i can larp as white if i dye my hair blonde, but i will be subhuman still

ignore them, they are trolling
ignoring the truth will just hurt u..

btw jbw doesnt mean u will get a gf in the west, it means if u wageslave a month or two u can fly to a ricehole and fuck gooks for a few weeks for massive lifefuel

Ethnics have it better in Western/Northern Europe though, only good looking chavs and middle-class whites do better, rich/famous a plus.

Honestly I am done with this pointless debate.

Unbanned again? Damn.

Because you're a dumbfuck retard, OP.

But the Jews have a better life quality than everybody, or we are just talking about smv
true, looks dont even matter in israel as long as u have social circle tbh

but in general whites mog their %match ethnics in every way almost

it is really easy to see why.

It is uncomfortable for them admit they blew a huge advantage or they can actually get an ethnic gf if they tried.

Of course the racepill bothers them.

its ironic how u deal with facts and arguements by insulting me, just lol at larpcels

Didn't we have the same discussion yesterday though?

Most whites here are locationcels or they choose to rot without trying like @jackbud and @whogivesafucc
jack isnt even true white, white skin alone doesnt guarentee jbw u need aryan features too

Didn't we have the same discussion yesterday though?
and? just like how i blackpilled fellow curries, im trying to get whitecels to stop larping and fix their lives and let us ldar in peace

Even the guy in your avi will get 200+ matches in Asia or really anywhere outside of the west guaranteed or your money back
Because he isn't ugly?

Ethnics have it better in Western/Northern Europe .
what ?

this forum is literally packed with ethnics who live in western europe like myself. rofl

ethnics have it easier in US, the half of population being ethnic. here in europe we are hated to no end.

Even the guy in your avi will get 200+ matches in Asia or really anywhere outside of the west guaranteed or your money back
Do the mods need any more proof?

what ?

this forum is literally packed with ethnics who live in western europe like myself. rofl

ethnics have it easier in US, the half of population being half ethnic. here in europe we are hated to no end.
they probably saw an alt right rapefugee meme and think its reality due to their sheltered easymode white privelege life

Here's an idea to all the pissy retarded ethnics trying to cope "MUH WHITEY! WE WUZ THE REAL OPPRESSED!", why don't you go on tumblr and join your fellow retards blaming all your worlds problems on white people? I'm sure you could find a self-hating white slag who exclusively dates you.

Notice white incels always seem to get matches on Tinder. Strange.

Here's an idea to all the pissy retarded ethnics trying to cope "MUH WHITEY! WE WUZ THE REAL OPPRESSED!", why don't you go on tumblr and join your fellow retards blaming all your worlds problems on white people? I'm sure you could find a self-hating white slag who exclusively dates you.
pathetic, just proves my point, we try to help u and just try to ridicule and victimize urselves jfl

Exactly. This place reminds me of an sjw forum a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back