Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Why do white people ruin their natural beauty by getting so disgustingly fat?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Every day I walk around and see white people who MOG me like an elephant mogs an ant. Insanely tall. Perfectly symmetrical features. Nice foreheads and hairlines. Beautiful golden and brown hair. Colorful eyes that look like marbles. Strong zygos. Broad well aligned maxillas and nice chins/jawlines.

And what do they do? They fucking ruin it by eating hamburgers and pizza all day until they're fat as shit and look like giant tubes of lard sloshing around and bulging out of their clothes. It makes me sick on multiple levels. Meanwhile, I have to work my ass off, count every calorie, and go through multiple surgeries just to be basically human. And still after all that I can't even get a date. While these people get handed perfect genes physically and turn them into trash for no good reason.

Imagine being given everything in life and throwing it all away just so you can eat more fast food and drink more Coke, all so this is what you can become:

iu

@tehgymcel420

Men will take them anyways. They can have their Chad and eat their cake, too.

Attachments

• 15679798439229372683RYFT75J.png
    15679798439229372683RYFT75J.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 68
they are low iq or poor

All the food is (((toxic)))!

NJ7msG.jpg
iu
iu

Attachments

• 1567980601827601045F477MLNK.jpg
    1567980601827601045F477MLNK.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 1567980613093642401QLW542PU.jpg
    1567980613093642401QLW542PU.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 1567980632455255717K2ZOJIML.jpg
    1567980632455255717K2ZOJIML.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 45
They still mog us.

Every day I walk around and see white people who MOG me like an elephant mogs an ant. Insanely tall. Perfectly symmetrical features. Nice foreheads and hairlines. Beautiful golden and brown hair. Colorful eyes that look like marbles. Strong zygos. Broad well aligned maxillas and nice chins/jawlines.

And what do they do? They fucking ruin it by eating hamburgers and pizza all day until they're fat as shit and look like giant tubes of lard sloshing around and bulging out of their clothes. It makes me sick on multiple levels. Meanwhile, I have to work my ass off, count every calorie, and go through multiple surgeries just to be basically human. And still after all that I can't even get a date. While these people get handed perfect genes physically and turn them into trash for no good reason.

Imagine being given everything in life and throwing it all away just so you can eat more fast food and drink more Coke, all so this is what you can become:

iu

@tehgymcel420
Cause White women do not need to be fit to get cucks to like them.

Tfw every single landwhale posted in this thread so far has likely taken 15+ cocks, and will still receive it on demand. Why does it matter to them if they get fat? There will still be an endless supply of males willing to give them money in exchange for a single note of attention

Because they know no matter what they do they can still get laid.

Because when men will throw themselves at you any way there's no down side to it.
Except men do this too. Male obesity rates aren't that different from female.

I think it comes down to the obesity epidemic skewing people's perception of what's healthy and normal. Remember that even just being 17% body fat as a male makes you leaner than 95% of other men, at least in the United States.

Theyre brainwashed and unaware of how important good genes are throw it all away for laziness and pleasure
Because they know no matter what they do they can still get laid.

Tattoos and piercings are even worse

Remember that even just being 17% body fat as a male makes you leaner than 95% of other men, at least in the United States.
JFL.

Yet when I start creeping on 15-16% bodyfat territory i feel obese asf.

Yep, and tattoos are forever unless you waste money getting them lased off. Being fat can be changed in a few months if you have a little will power.

Fuck up. Just cause your white doesn't mean you've got perfect genetics I've seen plenty white folks that look like fuckin mutants without them being fat or obese. White worship cope.

This. What's interesting to me is that tats and piercings correlate too self-esteem, but I never see incels supporting them. Semi lifefuel to think as fucked as I am mentally, I'm still more content with myself than 30%+ of Americans.

u now what's pissing me of? That females has nice names for their fat, words like bbw, chubby and how u call fat male FATMAN.

Health in Burgerland is so fucked

people think standard western diet is normal and any sensible diet is an eating disorder
my parents used to call me anorexic, because I went from overweight to regular weight

Men are weak. We need control over women like in islamic society.

i always been skinny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back