Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white women ruin their looks by cutting their hair short and getting ridiculous facial piercings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I just don't understand... I see this often.

Feminism, girl power. They still are regarded as beautiful and have status regardless.

Feminism, girl power. They still are regarded as beautiful and have status regardless.

This is my HS crush after she went full retard. Look at how the other girls cheer her on into this degeneracy!

Women are dumb, its simple as that. They also act and think like a hivemind.

Don't forget about those awful tattos, which are imo even worse than facial piercings

its usually the less attractive foids who do this as they know they cant compete with Stacey

I would take cute adorable loli with piercings and short hair (but longer still much better). But must be not fat, not feminist, and not slut :/

no SMV to lose

View attachment 116703View attachment 116704

This is my HS crush after she went full retard. Look at how the other girls cheer her on into this degeneracy!
Looks the same to me. Her hair distracts you from her face, a true Stacy would look good with a buzzcut. That said, I'd obviously fuck her, this isn't about standards, I'm just saying that foids usually don't look as good as you might think, it's hard to notice their bones past their make up and hair.

i ask myself this same question all the time, same goes with tattoos, dying hair, and being super fat, guess they know it wont effect them in getting chad in 2019

They thing they look stronger and different than other foods.
"but but i am not like all those girls"
:feelsseriously: :feelstrash:

Sounds like a dyke.

How are we suppose to answer this for you?

They can get laid regardless. Probably to spite the cucks who date them.

To show that they hate men. They want to force us to put up with all that shit, because they know men are thirsty and actually will.
I would take cute adorable loli with piercings and short hair (but longer still much better). But must be not fat, not feminist, and not slut :/
piercings and short hair
not feminist and not a slut

When a woman has short hair and still attractive you know she has good bones.

Because the ultimate goal of all foids is to be the most "different" and gain the most attention points, it just so happens that it manifests in different ways for different races and areas.