[Serious] Why do whites continue to import ethnics into their countries even though they clearly hate them?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 8m
Whites don't like interacting with non-whites. Whites keep to themselves and avoid all people of color. Whites don't have favorable opinions of ethnics and blacks. They don't consider non-whites to be at the same level as themselves. And yet, they keep on bringing ethnics into their countries to stabilize their population levels. I don't understand why anyone would do this. Why would you want your country's image remade in the shape of a class of people you clearly have no affection for? Why?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
25d 19h 4m
Because immigration benefits the elite, more workers into the market = lower wages

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
54d 7m
You explained it yourself.They don't.
The whole idea of imorting something you hate is illogical.
There has to be someone doing it...

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 8m
Because immigration benefits the elite, more workers into the market = lower wages
But surely a considerable number of whites vote for the elite.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
145d 12h 39m
I wonder (((who))) is behind of that mass immigration...

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
12d 17h 44m
Because Jews

for real

Einon

Einon

-
54d 7m
There is no one person doing it.
i never claimed it was one person.There has to be a group of people doing it.The majority of which are jewish.
unironically

stravinsky

stravinsky

it cant end if it never began
★★★★
99d 2h 24m
White people are dumb and naive, and easy for joos and their 'elite' minions to guilt trip into pretty much anything when addressed collectively. Just lol.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
76d 18h 9m
Related to Inceldom how?

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 19h 24m
We italian ethics have free movement right because of EU.We even paid our new fibe optic network with European(read German) funds loool, serves this northern European Chads right ngl

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 8m
metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
43d 13h 13m
This is an off topic thread. Not related to inceldom.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
15d 21h 34m
Some of the general population is against mass immigration, but many fully support it (numales, women, jews.) The elite doesn't care what the general population wants until it gets violent.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
25d 19h 4m
The general population is generally against this. The elite doesn't care what the general population wants until it gets violent.

Einon

Einon

-
54d 7m
Ok, explain to me in detail with evidence how the jews are controlling mass immigration.
They control all the media outlets that are propagating it and not to mention "no open borders for israel is a thing"
I also never said it was ze jewz,i said it was mostly jews.I won't blame the whole jewish popilation for that

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 8m
They control all the media outlets that are propagating it and not to mention "no open borders for israel is a thing"
I also never said it was ze jewz,i said it was mostly jews.I won't blame the whole jewish popilation for that
Yeah but media control doesn't extend to direct policy control. Where is proof that they control the immigration policy of western nations?

Einon

Einon

-
54d 7m
Yeah but media control doesn't extend to direct policy control. Where is proof that they control the immigration policy of western nations?
they control the masses,who control the policies

also who said they had no political control lol.Whoever controls the money controls the country.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
68d 15h 18m
Immigration is good.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
33d 6h 58m
Foids dont like ethnics, but men are open to interacting with just about anyone. Men typically do not care about bullshit like race or looks, and if there are intelligent people from whatever country that work hard, there are american companies that will hire them. Lots of skilled talent in america comes from places like China and India. White countries are the most open, diverse countries on the planet. I dont mean that to sound like some neoliberal cuck, thats just how it is. Japan and China are ethnically homogenous places that want to keep their countries that way, but america and europe let in people from all over the world. The idea that whites dont like ethnics or that they only use them for labor is completely unsupported.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
15d 21h 34m
I know that the vast majority of jews are just regular people living their lives. The 1% doesn't represent an entire ethnic group. I don't hate jews, but to ignore the overwhelming representation of jews in the media and the government is stupid.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
132d 18h 26m
They need a future boogeyman for more austerity and a neoliberal deconstruction.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
Also in exchange they can make the other more socially liberal part hate on the people against it (and each other) to distract further from their own corruption.

G.Wizard

G.Wizard

Recruit
★★★★
3d 4h 24m
We did not vote for mass immigration, Jew-bought politicians did. The US Federal Gov is less respondent to popular demand than your average dictatorship.

Einon

Einon

-
54d 7m
I know that the vast majority of jews are just regular people living their lives. The 1% doesn't represent an entire ethnic group. I don't hate jews, but to ignore the overwhelming representation of jews in the media and the government is stupid.
exactly.The fact that they're such a minority and still so massively represented is just blatant.

Not to mention they hold the same media outlets that constantly create racial devide in whites and blacks because of slavery,even though jews were the majority of slave owners.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 17h 29m
And the funny thing is you can vote for your politician. But you can't vote to say no to stuff like this directly

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
★★★★★
27d 9h 8m
We live in a system where Marxist cultural theory mixes in with crony capitalism. The weakest link of communism was always the economic side of things. It just doesn't work hence why USSR is no longer with us and why pre-Xiaoping China was a shithole. Cultural Marxism married crony capitalism and both systems benefit greatly from this synthesis. Violent communist revolution failed to materialize in Western Europe, America, and Australia. So cultural Marxism was created to achieve communist government through cultural means. The goal is an endless series of revolutions and normalization. Every young generation is to revolt against the elder generation to reconstruct the prevalent culture to keep up with technology and changing social norms. The end goal is to keep changing history so no resistance can be formed against the power structure that already exists. The real power lies not in monetary wealth, but in the ability to tear human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. If you want a picture of the future to come, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
115d 22h 24m
Some people are not blackpilled on immigrants and naively thinks that they are good because that is what politicians and media have been spoonfeeding us. It's just a small amount of rich trendy journalists and politicians in the big cities that are in love with immigration and did manage to brainwash a lot of people. Women are always voting for those parties so it's pretty hard to change anything when majority of the voters are NPCs.

Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 8m
I don't hate jews, but to ignore the overwhelming representation of jews in the media and the government is stupid.
So most of governments in western countries are jewish?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
11d 17h 57m
THey want ethnic women, ethnic women are so easy if you are white

Zod

Zod

Veteran
8d 1h 45m
To answer the thread title:
So they could mog them!

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
15d 21h 34m
So most of governments in western countries are jewish?
They're overrepresented, yes, especially in North America.
The media is very influential too. They arguably have more power than the government itself.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 10h 8m
To answer the thread title:
So they could mog them!
Yeah this is not a bad reason tbh. (not being sarcastic)
They're overrepresented, yes, especially in North America.
The media is very influential too. They arguably have more power than the government itself.
Media? Ok
Government? No. That's just factually incorrect.

Alone75

Alone75

Captain
★★★
11d 20h 10m
Western governments globalisation agendas, pressure from businesses, powerful liberal groups. Assorted rich individuals, some are Jews bank rolling so-called anti-fascist and no border groups in white countries.

Most of the actual people in these countries don't want continued mass immigration, even multiple earlier generations of ethnics see the harm its doing. They struggle to access public services, more delays at the doctors ect. But they are ignored and the white ones speaking out are called racist, far-right, nazis ect.

Enjoy the future youngcels, I'm glad I don't have much time left!

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
15d 21h 34m
>Jews make up only 2 percent of the nation’s population, but have 34 representatives in Congress, or 6 percent of 535 lawmakers in both chambers
>This Congress has four more Jews than its predecessor, which had 30 Jewish members. But it’s far from the most Jewish Congress ever. That was the 1993 Congress, which boasted 51 Jews — nearly 10% of the total.

3-5 times more represented than the general population is massive. Imagine if the entire government was Mexican.
I never said they were the majority in the government, I only said they're overrepresented.

The media on the hand is easily majority jewish owned, that's not up for debate. The media holds a lot of power, probably more than the government.

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★
16d 12h 43m
White foids love ethnic cock

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
116d 9h 58m
Whites don't like interacting with non-whites. Whites keep to themselves and avoid all people of color. Whites don't have favorable opinions of ethnics and blacks. They don't consider non-whites to be at the same level as themselves. And yet, they keep on bringing ethnics into their countries to stabilize their population levels. I don't understand why anyone would do this. Why would you want your country's image remade in the shape of a class of people you clearly have no affection for? Why?
rich whites+Jewish brethren love money more than they hate non whites. they important ethnics to keep their economy booming at the cost of destroying their homogeneity.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
104d 19h 2m
Yeah this is not a bad reason tbh. (not being sarcastic)

Media? Ok
Why do powerful politicians pander to 2% of the population, buddy?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
101d 9h 14m
Because women want to use white man's tax money to bring BBC to them.
Women are too lazy to go there to fuck them

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
104d 19h 2m